Nancy and the Squad Dine in 5 Star Restaurant in Italy While Kids Sleep In Cages at Home

Never mind all of the starving homeless in their districts.

View attachment 271924
Twitter

This is a nonestory getting mad because they went out to eat this is a none story makes you look stupid so move along.

They should have taken a sack full of peanut butter sandwiches on their trip.

I wish Trump would pass an EO declaring all politicians on foreign trips must eat bag lunches. And exactly WHY were all these assholes in Venice Italy anyway?

If they quit eating at 5-Star restaurants, will you quit torturing children in cages?
if they agree to stop torturing children in cases, will you admit obama put them there?
Why are they gallivanting around Europe and Africa while children are being held and tortured in cages back in their country? In some cases their very own districts.
show me the torture camps in pelosi's district she's ignoring.
Pelosi I can show you a poop map and beaches littered with hypodermic needles.
not what i asked for - you said kids in cages being tortured. please show me these so i can be outraged also.
Kids are in cages in concentration camps being tortured. Don’t you keep up with current events?

View attachment 271924
Twitter

Pressley is fat. Wow
She dines well while children in her district starve.
pretty sure all of the people in office eat while there are issues within their district.
How many fly to Italy to dine on rooftop 5 star restaurants?

Why are you pretending to care about poor people? This concern troll thread should be in the Rubber Room.
Why are you ignoring the plight of children being held in cages inside of concentration camps?

if they agree to stop torturing children in cases, will you admit obama put them there?
Why are they gallivanting around Europe and Africa while children are being held and tortured in cages back in their country? In some cases their very own districts.
not what i asked for - you said kids in cages being tortured. please show me these so i can be outraged also.
Kids are in cages in concentration camps being tortured. Don’t you keep up with current events?
while i understand your sarcasm to make a point, i just disagree on it being a good move vs. throwing shit in a sewer and wondering why its never clean.

Concentration camps running in America while Democrats travel in luxury.

Tsk tsk

This makes AOC cry harder than when she stood in front of that empty parking lot

MiniAOC-276x300.png

Pelosi lives for this. I never paid attention to her and others until a decade ago or so. She is self impotent! She puts the dog on. Dresses her Sunday best and pontificates to those who will listen. Or have no choice thereof. She has taken endless trips around the world in her useless power meetings in other nations. In the end after 60 years, she will tell us all how she was honored to serve us. And she was nothing but a harbinger of the darkness that is enveloping our nation, and has.

while i understand your sarcasm to make a point, i just disagree on it being a good move vs. throwing shit in a sewer and wondering why its never clean.
No sarcasm. I was informed by my Intellectual and Moral Superiors that children are being held in cages inside concentration camps and are being tortured.

No sarcasm. I was informed by my Intellectual and Moral Superiors that children are being held in cages inside concentration camps and are being tortured.
and you've yet to show me a single link to prove this is true so given that and your sarcastic tone, i'll stick with my initial findings and conclusion.

and you've yet to show me a single link to prove this is true so given that and your sarcastic tone, i'll stick with my initial findings and conclusion.
Why are you so clueless about what’s going on in America?

AOC concentration camps: Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez says "The U.S. is running concentration camps on our southern border" after undocumented immigrants moved to former WWII internment camp - CBS News

AOC Accuses America of Mistreating Immigrant Children: 'Left to Cough in Cages, Spread Lice'

AOC concentration camps: Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez says "The U.S. is running concentration camps on our southern border" after undocumented immigrants moved to former WWII internment camp - CBS News

AOC Accuses America of Mistreating Immigrant Children: 'Left to Cough in Cages, Spread Lice'

Neither link mentions torture.

well aware of what a bunch of liars say, hence my saying you're just being a sarcastic dick.

carry on.

Why are you leftists so ignorant about what’s going on in America?

AOC: Trump can't conceive of an immigration system without torture, hurting 'innocent people' | Fox News

POV: Child Detention at the Border Is Torture

Doctor compares conditions at immigrant holding centers to 'torture facilities'

While Pelosi and the squad party in Europe.

Why are you leftists so ignorant about what’s going on in America?

AOC: Trump can't conceive of an immigration system without torture, hurting 'innocent people' | Fox News

POV: Child Detention at the Border Is Torture

Doctor compares conditions at immigrant holding centers to 'torture facilities'

While Pelosi and the squad party in Europe.
it's like the energizer bunny of stupid.

well aware of what a bunch of liars say, hence my saying you're just being a sarcastic dick.

carry on.
My Intellectual and Moral Superiors are not liars.

carry on.
My Intellectual and Moral Superiors are not liars.

Does the Capitalizing of Random Letters make it so?

View attachment 271924
Twitter

Pressley is fat. Wow
She dines well while children in her district starve.
pretty sure all of the people in office eat while there are issues within their district.
How many fly to Italy to dine on rooftop 5 star restaurants?

Why are you pretending to care about poor people? This concern troll thread should be in the Rubber Room.
Taking the view of Democrats means the discussion should be in the rubber room?

Damn. You made me agree with you.

Forum List

Back