Nancy and the Squad Dine in 5 Star Restaurant in Italy While Kids Sleep In Cages at Home

The meal these scummers just ate cost more than the average yearly income in Cumming's district. But you can bet there is no guilt among this bunch. I'd like to hear the governmental justification for taking this pleasure trip. I'm sure Pelosi has a good story handy. Viva Trump. KAG.

You are full of shit. The average income for his district is $61,000. That meal did not cost more than 60 grand.

The meal these scummers just ate cost more than the average yearly income in Cumming's district. But you can bet there is no guilt among this bunch. I'd like to hear the governmental justification for taking this pleasure trip. I'm sure Pelosi has a good story handy. Viva Trump. KAG.

You are full of shit. The average income for his district is $61,000. That meal did not cost more than 60 grand.
Since there is no governmental reason for their high style galivanting tour of the boot, I'm counting transportation in the cost. It was similar to when Michelle Obama would gather all her friends and take them to Hawaii for pineapple and Kalua pig. Viva Trump

Since there is no governmental reason for their high style galivanting tour of the boot, I'm counting transportation in the cost. It was similar to when Michelle Obama would gather all her friends and take them to Hawaii for pineapple and Kalua pig. Viva Trump

They found a governmental reason for the trip, there is a link to a FoxNews article about the trip earlier in the thread.

Yet it is okay for the whore in the Oval Office to dine every night as he likes and waste our money flying back and forth to political rallies on Air Force One. He is the one responsible for kids sleeping in cages and he refuses to take responsibility for it.
Lol, Obama lied about Americans dying and flies to Vegas to campaign and play golf. He dined on Colby beef, wined and dine celebrities in the white house. While those pictures of kids in cages is from Obama's time as president. All without a peep from yourself, so you can just shut up about Trump. You have proven yourself to be a hypocrite.

They found a governmental reason for the trip, there is a link to a FoxNews article about the trip earlier in the thread.
Yes, they are traveling to a nation that promoted slavery.

12 pages of character assassinations, how typical. I didn't read them all, but I wonder how many posts brought out the cost to the taxpayer by trump's weekend on the links, political rally's and hours spent in the AM tweeting?

They are allowed to wine and dine and go on vacations, they can even disguise them as official business trips, but these are the same ones complaining, screaming and crying about the poor babies at the border and family separation. If they really thought it was a cause, they would have worked to put new immigration laws into place to help the transition. So spare me the BS elitism that Republicans and Democrats spout it is all BS.

Why don't you have empathy for the women separated from their children, or are you so scared they pose a threat to you and the US economy?

There's a word for those who support trump's callous disregard for humanity. Sociopath.

I have empathy for people, why do people illegally cross borders, why don’t they go to the nearest port of entry and apply for asylum, that way the family unit could stay intact, instead they crossover, get caught and then we have these issues. Why doesn’t Congress take the drama out of the issue by fixing the border issue instead of exploiting the issue? I am all for legal immigration, I never have said any of them pose a threat. I am for them to all follow the laws to come here. I have never said anything different. Your attempt to misrepresent my position is another one of your cheap shots and lame. Get off your high horse and demand that Congress fix an issue that you ignored during the Obama administration and only now want fixed because a Republican is in office, hypocrite.

Yes, they are traveling to a nation that promoted slavery.
That's true. Democrats love of open borders, sanctuary cities and their refusal to legislate the needed fixes to our immigration system are killing the working man. That means they're also promoting slavery, and that's just a portion of the problems this invasion causes. Viva Trump.

I find it amusing that while this is inside the rules that they make for themselves, no one on the left or alleged independents are condemning it for being wrong.

They can be wrong and still within the rules.

12 pages of character assassinations, how typical. I didn't read them all, but I wonder how many posts brought out the cost to the taxpayer by trump's weekend on the links, political rally's and hours spent in the AM tweeting?

They are allowed to wine and dine and go on vacations, they can even disguise them as official business trips, but these are the same ones complaining, screaming and crying about the poor babies at the border and family separation. If they really thought it was a cause, they would have worked to put new immigration laws into place to help the transition. So spare me the BS elitism that Republicans and Democrats spout it is all BS.

Why don't you have empathy for the women separated from their children, or are you so scared they pose a threat to you and the US economy?

There's a word for those who support trump's callous disregard for humanity. Sociopath.

I have empathy for people, why do people illegally cross borders, why don’t they go to the nearest port of entry and apply for asylum, that way the family unit could stay intact, instead they crossover, get caught and then we have these issues. Why doesn’t Congress take the drama out of the issue by fixing the border issue instead of exploiting the issue? I am all for legal immigration, I never have said any of them pose a threat. I am for them to all follow the laws to come here. I have never said anything different. Your attempt to misrepresent my position is another one of your cheap shots and lame. Get off your high horse and demand that Congress fix an issue that you ignored during the Obama administration and only now want fixed because a Republican is in office, hypocrite.

Trump wants the money to build a wall. Agree?

Trump did not ask the Congress for money to fund Administrative Law Judges, Attorneys, and other officers of the court to meet the need required by the Immigration laws in a timely matter. Agree?

Trump has by EO violated these article in the Bill of Rights: IV, V, VI and VIII. Agree?

I have no power to "demand" Congress do anything, and given McConnell nothing will be done since he has all but proclaimed he will not bring an legislation to the floor of the Senate passed by the H. or Rep.

Never mind all of the starving homeless in their districts.

View attachment 271924
Twitter

Pressley is fat. Wow
She dines well while children in her district starve.

Pelosi Leads Delegation to Ghana and U.S. Army Africa Headquarters - Speaker Nancy Pelosi

How many tons of carbon has Pelosi and the squad pumped into our dying planet on their ‘working’ vacation to Italy and Africa while kids are tortured in cages at home?

Your hypocrisy is showing. But you do get credit that you've acknowledged Trump and his policy have tortured children in cages.

View attachment 271924
Twitter

Pressley is fat. Wow

Pelosi Leads Delegation to Ghana and U.S. Army Africa Headquarters - Speaker Nancy Pelosi

How many tons of carbon has Pelosi and the squad pumped into our dying planet on their ‘working’ vacation to Italy and Africa while kids are tortured in cages at home?

Your hypocrisy is showing. But you do get credit that you've acknowledged Trump and his policy have tortured children in cages.

Never tortured. The children were not forced to come here they were brought by adults who knew what the situation was like.

Trump wants the money to build a wall. Agree?

Trump did not ask the Congress for money to fund Administrative Law Judges, Attorneys, and other officers of the court to meet the need required by the Immigration laws in a timely matter. Agree?

Trump has by EO violated these article in the Bill of Rights: IV, V, VI and VIII. Agree?

I have no power to "demand" Congress do anything, and given McConnell nothing will be done since he has all but proclaimed he will not bring an legislation to the floor of the Senate passed by the H. or Rep.

And I have no power to demand anything as well, yet you claimed I had no empathy, was callous and a sociopath, but you are okay by doing nothing. Talk about hypocrisy.

Nobody should be dining at a place like this on the taxpayer dime.

Prices not listed, but user reviews indicate 15 Euros for a can of pop. I can only imagine what the tab was for these elitist pricks.

The Squad?

More like the "Let Them Eat Cake Squad"

View attachment 271924
Twitter

Pressley is fat. Wow

She’s dining and staying at 5 star establishments to congratulate a nation that glorified slavery.

While children in America are tortured in cages.

dimocraps are truly the scum of the Earth.

Every
Last
One
Of
Them

Check out how much these scumbags care about the climate --

A-listers flock to Italian resort in private jets, yachts for global warming confab

012319-private-jets-at-davos.jpg

Wonder what kind of 'Carbon Footprint' that will leave

dimocraps are scum

All of them

Forum List

Back