Nancy and the Squad Dine in 5 Star Restaurant in Italy While Kids Sleep In Cages at Home

Never mind all of the starving homeless in their districts.

View attachment 271924
Twitter

This is a nonestory getting mad because they went out to eat this is a none story makes you look stupid so move along.

If it is a non story then why are so many opining? Including you?

Well because there eating at a restaurant it's there right if you're going to get mad over this you need mental health and get a life.

View attachment 271924
Twitter

This is a nonestory getting mad because they went out to eat this is a none story makes you look stupid so move along.

Well because there eating at a restaurant it's there right if you're going to get mad over this you need mental health and get a life.

Was that English? “There eating”?

View attachment 271924
Twitter

Was that Trump tards with no brains

View attachment 271924
Twitter

Deflecting because your English sucks. LMAO. Zero to do with Trump, you’re just stupid and illiterate

Deflecting because your English sucks. LMAO. Zero to do with Trump, you’re just stupid and illiterate

Learn something about politics and get back to me.

Bloviating while tortured children lay crying in cages. Tsk tsk.

I know that people need to speak English well to discuss politics. You don’t qualify.

I know that people need to speak English well to discuss politics. You don’t qualify.

You bring nothing to the table.

Let's talk about Trump's golf vacation trips lol

You mean I don’t bring anything to the table? I bring Embarrassing you.

Why should Trump care about kids he put in cages inside concentration camps?

These are the commissars...they all belong in cages...or dunking stools like the ugly witches they are.

justice-penitentiary-system-ducking-ducking-stool-17th-century-after-DDRHEF.jpg

Because he's racist and plus there coming to the border to seek asylum for a better life.

Because he's racist and plus there coming to the border to seek asylum for a better life.
Trump should care about kids he put in cages inside concentration camps because he’s a racist?

Interesting insight into the mental illness of a Leftard.

Not really you haven't said anything about politics just rambling I'm whipping you all over this board.

How is he racist? I dont Want illegals here either. So that makes me racist? LOL

Not really you haven't said anything about politics just rambling I'm whipping you all over this board.

Keep telling yourself that. At least your posts are coherent now. Keep it up, sport.

Trump should care about kids he put in cages inside concentration camps because he’s a racist?

Interesting insight into the mental illness of a Leftard.

I know your on the right I don't feel sorry for people like you just uneducated.

Forum List

Back