Nancy and the Squad Dine in 5 Star Restaurant in Italy While Kids Sleep In Cages at Home

Learn something about politics and get back to me.
Bloviating while tortured children lay crying in cages. Tsk tsk.

Let's talk about Trump's golf vacation trips lol
Why should Trump care about kids he put in cages inside concentration camps?

Because he's racist and plus there coming to the border to seek asylum for a better life.

How is he racist? I dont Want illegals here either. So that makes me racist? LOL

He's always been racist your just a stupid person who doesn't realize it.

Because he's racist and plus there coming to the border to seek asylum for a better life.
Trump should care about kids he put in cages inside concentration camps because he’s a racist?

Interesting insight into the mental illness of a Leftard.

I know your on the right I don't feel sorry for people like you just uneducated.
I’m not dining in 5 Star restaurants in Italy while children sleep in cages.

How is he racist? I dont Want illegals here either. So that makes me racist? LOL

An opinion is not a fact. No one called him racist in 2015. LOL

TDS alert

Learn something about politics and get back to me.

I know that people need to speak English well to discuss politics. You don’t qualify.

You bring nothing to the table.

You mean I don’t bring anything to the table? I bring Embarrassing you.

Not really you haven't said anything about politics just rambling I'm whipping you all over this board.

Keep telling yourself that. At least your posts are coherent now. Keep it up, sport.

I love laughing at people like you I'm still waiting for somebody who knows something about politics not rambling.

Trump should care about kids he put in cages inside concentration camps because he’s a racist?

I know your on the right I don't feel sorry for people like you just uneducated.

I'm not playing golf while kids are in cages.

TDS alert

Alot of people now know he's racist 2019

I'm not playing golf while kids are in cages.
Good for you!

Now why are Pelosi and the Squad in 5 Star restaurants in Italy while children lay crying for mommy in cages?

I know that people need to speak English well to discuss politics. You don’t qualify.

Not really you haven't said anything about politics just rambling I'm whipping you all over this board.

Keep telling yourself that. At least your posts are coherent now. Keep it up, sport.

I love laughing at people like you I'm still waiting for somebody who knows something about politics not rambling.

Learn to use commas

TDS alert

Alot of people now know he's racist 2019

A lot = two separate words. LMAO. This is fun.

Learn to use commas

I'm still waiting for you to talk politics with me maybe you shouldn't be on this board lol

Learn to use commas

I'm still waiting for you to talk politics with me maybe you shouldn't be on this board lol

You don’t want to talk politics you want to bash Trump without a smidgeon of evidence. When you want to be civil. Ping me.

So wait...anyone pointing out the horror of what Trump has done should wear sack cloth and ashes because of what HE has done?

That makes sense to Trumpers?

"If you traipse your kid 2,000 miles in dangerous conditions you're not only a criminal, you're a shitty parent."

12 pages of character assassinations, how typical. I didn't read them all, but I wonder how many posts brought out the cost to the taxpayer by trump's weekend on the links, political rally's and hours spent in the AM tweeting?

They are allowed to wine and dine and go on vacations, they can even disguise them as official business trips, but these are the same ones complaining, screaming and crying about the poor babies at the border and family separation. If they really thought it was a cause, they would have worked to put new immigration laws into place to help the transition. So spare me the BS elitism that Republicans and Democrats spout it is all BS.

12 pages of character assassinations, how typical. I didn't read them all, but I wonder how many posts brought out the cost to the taxpayer by trump's weekend on the links, political rally's and hours spent in the AM tweeting?

They are allowed to wine and dine and go on vacations, they can even disguise them as official business trips, but these are the same ones complaining, screaming and crying about the poor babies at the border and family separation. If they really thought it was a cause, they would have worked to put new immigration laws into place to help the transition. So spare me the BS elitism that Republicans and Democrats spout it is all BS.

Why don't you have empathy for the women separated from their children, or are you so scared they pose a threat to you and the US economy?

There's a word for those who support trump's callous disregard for humanity. Sociopath.

did they fly first class on my dime too?
No, Pelosi always flies on a G4.

She's introducing the new congresswomen to all the perks that can be theirs if they just do what she says.
I believe she's using the new GV this year.
I wonder if the negros she had dinner with in Italy had to fly first class.
I don't think Nancy would want to be sitting in the same plane as Omar for hours.
The G650 is a sweet ride.

Gulfstream Aerospace - Aircraft - G650

I'll bet the heroin addicts on Polk street don't get to ride in one. They get to sleep on a bed of needles.

The meal these scummers just ate cost more than the average yearly income in Cumming's district. But you can bet there is no guilt among this bunch. I'd like to hear the governmental justification for taking this pleasure trip. I'm sure Pelosi has a good story handy. Viva Trump. KAG.

Forum List

Back