Nancy is getting noticeably worse...

I didn’t say it was over. When it comes to the shutdown President Trump lost to a barely alive woman that slurs her words. Pretty embarrassing, no?

If it's not over how could he have lost?

When it comes to the shutdown he lost. Bigly. Now he’ll have to declare a national emergency setting a nice precedent you can be sure the next Democratic President will take advantage of.

Not in the eyes of the voters.
Which is what really matters,and all the voters see is that dems care more about illegals than American citizens.
I'd call that win.

That tact was used during the midterm election and the Democrats still won the House by large margin.

Trump hadn't really pushed the issue at that time.
Now we're really seeing what the left wants.

He spent the whole midterm campaign season discussing border security, caravans, and the wall. Apparently enough people weren’t convinced and voted to give the House to the Democrats.

Fancy is the best the leftists could come up with.
Dotard Donald is the best you pseudocons could come up with.

We get the politicians we deserve.

Yet he's produced the best economy in decades and the lowest unemployment numbers in 50 years.
I bet you'd hate to see what happens when we really get the right guy in office.
Why do you hate America?
Trump was elected on third base, and you tards think he hit a triple! :lol:

Shiiiit! He hit a Grand Slam!!!
Nobody has done a better job bringing America back and thats a fact you cant deny unless ya want to look like a complete moron or partisan hack.
He was elected on third base and you tards thought he hit a triple.

His far left protectionist trade war brought an seven year momentum in the Dow to a screeching halt and caused a net loss for the year. The dumbass caused the trade deficit to INCREASE.

trump-2019-highest-number.jpg

I'm sure you can give us some links backing up your fairy tale.

When it comes to the shutdown he lost. Bigly. Now he’ll have to declare a national emergency setting a nice precedent you can be sure the next Democratic President will take advantage of.

Which is what really matters,and all the voters see is that dems care more about illegals than American citizens.
I'd call that win.

That tact was used during the midterm election and the Democrats still won the House by large margin.

He spent the whole midterm campaign season discussing border security, caravans, and the wall. Apparently enough people weren’t convinced and voted to give the House to the Democrats.

You got one thing right......he was discussing.
Now that it's getting down to brass tacks nancy has come right out and said there will be no money for the wall.
Thats not going to look good come 2020.

It must really sting that President Trump got bested by a near death, word botching drunkard. :lol:
It's funny you think it's over. He EXPOSED the left. He WILL get this done as a national emergency...

there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

I didn’t say it was over. When it comes to the shutdown President Trump lost to a barely alive woman that slurs her words. Pretty embarrassing, no?

You just said it wasn't over.
Make up your mind fer fuks sake.

Going through this process will show how the deep state is stacked against him and how he did everything in his power to fight them.

Think again.

Something tells me folks will be singing a different tune when the next Democratic president declares gun violence to be a national emergency when it really isn’t. I think this sets a frightening precedent for the future, but some people only care about getting the win now.

Come and get them.

Dims don't need a precedent, nor do they need laws for justification of their actions.

They have proven that time and again.

I am not interested in taking your guns. Unless you want give me yours as I could always use a few more.

What you want doesnt matter since you have zero power.

You’re right about that. Libertarians don’t have much power. And the president doesn’t have the power in the House. I guess what he wants doesn’t matter. Or does that standard only apply when convenient?

Going through this process will show how the deep state is stacked against him and how he did everything in his power to fight them.

Think again.

Something tells me folks will be singing a different tune when the next Democratic president declares gun violence to be a national emergency when it really isn’t. I think this sets a frightening precedent for the future, but some people only care about getting the win now.

You mean like dems refusing to support the wall when they did in the past?
The 2nd is protected by the constitution as is border security.
Nice try.

Yet he's produced the best economy in decades and the lowest unemployment numbers in 50 years.
I bet you'd hate to see what happens when we really get the right guy in office.
Why do you hate America?

Nobody has done a better job bringing America back and thats a fact you cant deny unless ya want to look like a complete moron or partisan hack.

His far left protectionist trade war brought an seven year momentum in the Dow to a screeching halt and caused a net loss for the year. The dumbass caused the trade deficit to INCREASE.

2018 was was the worst for stocks in 10 years

Why am I completely unsurprised your propagandists have not informed you the trade deficit has gone up?

If the black guy was still in office, you'd be starting six topics a week about it.

MW-GY691-trade1-20181116105336-ZH.png

Link

TRUMP: When [Pelosi] first got in and was named speaker, I met her. And I'm very impressed by her. I think she's a very impressive person, I like her a lot. But I was surprised that she didn't do more in terms of Bush and going after Bush . It just seemed like she was really going to look to impeach Bush and get him out of office. Which personally I think would have been a wonderful thing.

BLITZER: To impeach him?

TRUMP: For the war. For the war! Well, he lied! He got us into the war with lies!

Whats he going to say?
Nancy is crazy as a shit house bat?

Think again.

Come and get them.

Dims don't need a precedent, nor do they need laws for justification of their actions.

They have proven that time and again.

I am not interested in taking your guns. Unless you want give me yours as I could always use a few more.

What you want doesnt matter since you have zero power.

You’re right about that. Libertarians don’t have much power. And the president doesn’t have the power in the House. I guess what he wants doesn’t matter. Or does that standard only apply when convenient?

It's what the American people want. And thats border security.

I'd call that win.

Now that it's getting down to brass tacks nancy has come right out and said there will be no money for the wall.

He didn’t really push the issue if you ignore President Trump’s numerous mentions of border sercurity, the wall, and caravans at every rally and constantly on social media. Didn’t really push issue. :lol:

Think again.

You mean like dems refusing to support the wall when they did in the past?
The 2nd is protected by the constitution as is border security.
Nice try.

Nope that is fake news. I was told here plenty of times that the Democrats did nothing concerning the border and want it wide open. Is that true or were your media masters feeding trumped up lines of bullshit? My guess is the latter, but you’ll never admit it.

Why do you hate America?

2018 was was the worst for stocks in 10 years

Why am I completely unsurprised your propagandists have not informed you the trade deficit has gone up?

If the black guy was still in office, you'd be starting six topics a week about it.

MW-GY691-trade1-20181116105336-ZH.png

You'll have to find a better source than CNN.
The Wife and I's 401k has skyrocketed as have our personal stocks.

Oh....and there's this.
Trump is right to focus on the trade deficit

I'd call that win.

He didn’t really push the issue if you ignore President Trump’s numerous mentions of border sercurity, the wall, and caravans at every rally and constantly on social media. Didn’t really push issue. :lol:

Yes he "mentioned" them.
Now that he's truly addressing the problem dems are digging their heels and say there will be no money for the wall.

Yes he "mentioned" them.
Now that he's truly addressing the problem dems are digging their heels and say there will be no money for the wall.

So President Trump has taken two years to ‘truly address’ something he believes to be a national emergency? :lol:

That’s got to be some of the funniest spin I’ve read today. *Ignore his past daily mentions of the border and the central theme of the 2018 election, b/c he wasn’t ‘truly addressing’ it.*

Yes he "mentioned" them.

So President Trump has taken two years to ‘truly address’ something he believes to be a national emergency? :lol:

That’s got to be some of the funniest spin I’ve read today. *Ignore his past daily mentions of the border and the central theme of the 2018 election, b/c he wasn’t ‘truly addressing’ it.*

Once he really started pushing we get this from dems.....
The Latest: Trump says he's 'set the stage' for wall action

Yes he "mentioned" them.

and if he would have done it day 1 you'd be bitching cause he didn't try to work with the democrats at all.

talk about funny ass spinning.

Why do you hate America?

Why do you hate America?

In reality he was handed a very steady economy. His highs are lower than Obama's highest high and his lows are higher that Obama's lowest low. Steady as she goes Captain! All he's really done is increase corporate wealth and power with the trillions dollar tax cut for billionaires rammed down our throats!

Forum List

Back