Nancy is getting noticeably worse...

It must really sting that President Trump got bested by a near death, word botching drunkard. :lol:

How was Trump "bested"? He did the right thing by TEMPORARILY opening Fedgov, and getting those workers paid. Are you that callous that you'd want to see Federal workers go hungry to attempt to "win" politically?

Or are you just trolling again?
Dummycraps rarely win, and symbolic victories really matter to them.

It must really sting that President Trump got bested by a near death, word botching drunkard. :lol:

How was Trump "bested"? He did the right thing by TEMPORARILY opening Fedgov, and getting those workers paid. Are you that callous that you'd want to see Federal workers go hungry to attempt to "win" politically?

Perhaps the fact that President Trump stated on numerous occasions that he would not open the government until he got his wall money, but did just that anyway means he was bested. Save that lame spin for the sycophants and lickspittles b/c I am neither.

Perhaps the fact that President Trump stated on numerous occasions that he would not open the government until he got his wall money, but did just that anyway means he was bested. Save that lame spin for the sycophants and lickspittles b/c I am neither.

Trump says a lot of BS but at the end of the day all people care about is whether he did or did not do the job of building the wall.

that face you make when you just got beat by a girl :eusa_clap:

donald-trump-funny-smiling-picture_2.jpg

That look you get when you get your ass kicked by a political neophyte......
Hillary-Clinton-with-a-Black-Eye-123942.jpg
Yep, Trump never ran for any political office ever, so he decides to run for the most difficult office in the world to win and takes on every candidate in the Republican party, the smartest woman in the world, and beats them. That's classic stuff. Makes me proud to be an American.

It's funny you think it's over. He EXPOSED the left. He WILL get this done as a national emergency...

there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

I didn’t say it was over. When it comes to the shutdown President Trump lost to a barely alive woman that slurs her words. Pretty embarrassing, no?

If it's not over how could he have lost?

Funny how Democrats keep telling us they believe in democracy and the popular vote. Pelosi got 250,000 votes and Trump got 60 million. She needs to shut up and do what the President wants.

Nope. The 220 votes that mattered gave her the speaker-ship and control of half of Congress. 3rd in line for the Presidency. She can do what she wants.

Dummycraps rarely win, and symbolic victories really matter to them.

Yeah that victory they had in November sure was symbolic. Just ask Speaker Kevin McCarthy.

These Democrat jackasses that keep saying Trump won't finish his term better focus on Pelosi.

Funny how Democrats keep telling us they believe in democracy and the popular vote. Pelosi got 250,000 votes and Trump got 60 million. She needs to shut up and do what the President wants.

Nope. The 220 votes that mattered gave her the speaker-ship and control of half of Congress. 3rd in line for the Presidency. She can do what she wants.
No, she can't do what she wants. The fact she's third in line means nothing. Let me know when Trump and Pence die at the same time. Idiot.

Something tells me you had a different view several years ago when the roles were reversed. The legislative branch doesn’t exist to carry out the will of the president. Much to your present chagrin, it is a separate and co-equal branch.

Does the "legislative branch" include the SENATE? So the HOUSE alone is NOT co-equal to the Executive, is it??

The Senate can'/t act without the House on legislation.

It's funny you think it's over. He EXPOSED the left. He WILL get this done as a national emergency...

I didn’t say it was over. When it comes to the shutdown President Trump lost to a barely alive woman that slurs her words. Pretty embarrassing, no?

When it comes to the shutdown he lost. Bigly. Now he’ll have to declare a national emergency setting a nice precedent you can be sure the next Democratic President will take advantage of.

When it comes to the shutdown he lost. Bigly. Now he’ll have to declare a national emergency setting a nice precedent you can be sure the next Democratic President will take advantage of.

Going through this process will show how the deep state is stacked against him and how he did everything in his power to fight them.

Think again.

Fancy is the best the leftists could come up with.
Dotard Donald is the best you pseudocons could come up with.

We get the politicians we deserve.

Yet he's produced the best economy in decades and the lowest unemployment numbers in 50 years.
I bet you'd hate to see what happens when we really get the right guy in office.
Why do you hate America?

Fancy is the best the leftists could come up with.
Dotard Donald is the best you pseudocons could come up with.

We get the politicians we deserve.

Yet he's produced the best economy in decades and the lowest unemployment numbers in 50 years.
I bet you'd hate to see what happens when we really get the right guy in office.
Why do you hate America?
Trump was elected on third base, and you tards think he hit a triple! :lol:

Forum List

Back