Nancy is getting noticeably worse...

Going through this process will show how the deep state is stacked against him and how he did everything in his power to fight them.

Think again.

Something tells me folks will be singing a different tune when the next Democratic president declares gun violence to be a national emergency when it really isn’t. I think this sets a frightening precedent for the future, but some people only care about getting the win now.

Trump's trade war brought an eight year skyrocketing Dow to a screeching halt, and increased our trade deficit.

The dumbass was elected on third base and he's trying to steal second! :lol:

trump-2019-highest-number.jpg
Trump is the most self-assured person ever. so what? he is the alpha dog in every conversation he engages in, and he owns every room. (except when talking to Melania) that's not a bad thing, THAT'S A GOOD THING!

It must really sting that President Trump got bested by a near death, word botching drunkard. :lol:

How was Trump "bested"? He did the right thing by TEMPORARILY opening Fedgov, and getting those workers paid. Are you that callous that you'd want to see Federal workers go hungry to attempt to "win" politically?

Or are you just trolling again?
Trump is the one responsible for the shutdown. He even bragged about being responsible. He shut it down in a snit, and Nancy handed him his ass.

No wonder the poor sore loser tards are going after her. :lol:

Only in Retardlandia do you get credit for reopening the government you shut down.
But in less than 2 weeks it will be Nancy's shut down.

Trump Derangement Syndrome is a degenerative mental illness. That is why Pelosi seems to be getting more bat shit crazy every day.

Link

TRUMP: When [Pelosi] first got in and was named speaker, I met her. And I'm very impressed by her. I think she's a very impressive person, I like her a lot. But I was surprised that she didn't do more in terms of Bush and going after Bush . It just seemed like she was really going to look to impeach Bush and get him out of office. Which personally I think would have been a wonderful thing.

BLITZER: To impeach him?

TRUMP: For the war. For the war! Well, he lied! He got us into the war with lies!

Funny how Democrats keep telling us they believe in democracy and the popular vote. Pelosi got 250,000 votes and Trump got 60 million. She needs to shut up and do what the President wants.

Nope. The 220 votes that mattered gave her the speaker-ship and control of half of Congress. 3rd in line for the Presidency. She can do what she wants.

To bad she cant articulate what she wants.
Last I heard she still thinks Bush is President.

To bad she cant articulate what she wants.
Last I heard she still thinks Bush is President.
Trump wanted his friend Nacy to impeach Bush, but she refused.

Trump is very lucky she's the speaker again and has been refusing to impeach him, too, because he's still got some heavy duty karma due.

It must really sting that President Trump got bested by a near death, word botching drunkard. :lol:
It's funny you think it's over. He EXPOSED the left. He WILL get this done as a national emergency...

there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

I didn’t say it was over. When it comes to the shutdown President Trump lost to a barely alive woman that slurs her words. Pretty embarrassing, no?

If it's not over how could he have lost?

When it comes to the shutdown he lost. Bigly. Now he’ll have to declare a national emergency setting a nice precedent you can be sure the next Democratic President will take advantage of.

Not in the eyes of the voters.
Which is what really matters,and all the voters see is that dems care more about illegals than American citizens.
I'd call that win.

Going through this process will show how the deep state is stacked against him and how he did everything in his power to fight them.

Think again.

Something tells me folks will be singing a different tune when the next Democratic president declares gun violence to be a national emergency when it really isn’t. I think this sets a frightening precedent for the future, but some people only care about getting the win now.

Come and get them.

Dims don't need a precedent, nor do they need laws for justification of their actions.

They have proven that time and again.

It's funny you think it's over. He EXPOSED the left. He WILL get this done as a national emergency...

I didn’t say it was over. When it comes to the shutdown President Trump lost to a barely alive woman that slurs her words. Pretty embarrassing, no?

When it comes to the shutdown he lost. Bigly. Now he’ll have to declare a national emergency setting a nice precedent you can be sure the next Democratic President will take advantage of.

Which is what really matters,and all the voters see is that dems care more about illegals than American citizens.
I'd call that win.

That tact was used during the midterm election and the Democrats still won the House by a large margin.

Fancy is the best the leftists could come up with.
Dotard Donald is the best you pseudocons could come up with.

We get the politicians we deserve.

Yet he's produced the best economy in decades and the lowest unemployment numbers in 50 years.
I bet you'd hate to see what happens when we really get the right guy in office.
Why do you hate America?
Trump was elected on third base, and you tards think he hit a triple! :lol:

Shiiiit! He hit a Grand Slam!!!
Nobody has done a better job bringing America back and thats a fact you cant deny unless ya want to look like a complete moron or partisan hack.

People getting uncomfortable on this thread the more Pelosi gets exposed. She’s a drunken bought and paid for old worn out politician.

Think again.

Come and get them.

Dims don't need a precedent, nor do they need laws for justification of their actions.

I am not interested in taking your guns. Unless you want give me yours as I could always use a few more.

I'd call that win.

That tact was used during the midterm election and the Democrats still won the House by large margin.

Trump hadn't really pushed the issue at that time.
Now we're really seeing what the left wants.

Think again.

Come and get them.

I am not interested in taking your guns. Unless you want give me yours as I could always use a few more.

What you want doesnt matter since you have zero power.

Fancy is the best the leftists could come up with.
Dotard Donald is the best you pseudocons could come up with.

We get the politicians we deserve.

Yet he's produced the best economy in decades and the lowest unemployment numbers in 50 years.
I bet you'd hate to see what happens when we really get the right guy in office.
Why do you hate America?
Trump was elected on third base, and you tards think he hit a triple! :lol:

Shiiiit! He hit a Grand Slam!!!
Nobody has done a better job bringing America back and thats a fact you cant deny unless ya want to look like a complete moron or partisan hack.
He was elected on third base and you tards thought he hit a triple.

His far left protectionist trade war brought an seven year momentum in the Dow to a screeching halt and caused a net loss for the year. The dumbass caused the trade deficit to INCREASE.

trump-2019-highest-number.jpg

Forum List

Back