Nancy is getting noticeably worse...

and if he would have done it day 1 you'd be bitching cause he didn't try to work with the democrats at all.

talk about funny ass spinning.

Would I now? I love that you’re accusing me of spinning a hypothetical you invented and assigned to me. Too funny.

and if he would have done it day 1 you'd be bitching cause he didn't try to work with the democrats at all.

talk about funny ass spinning.

Would I now? I love that you’re accusing me of spinning a hypothetical you invented and assigned to me. Too funny.
yea, but as usual, your own hypotheticals and feelz are correct.

for far too many people that simply hate trump, *everything* he does will be wrong to you. if i've missed your praise of anything he's done, lob it at me and i'll say "oops, my bad".

Going through this process will show how the deep state is stacked against him and how he did everything in his power to fight them.

Think again.

Something tells me folks will be singing a different tune when the next Democratic president declares gun violence to be a national emergency when it really isn’t. I think this sets a frightening precedent for the future, but some people only care about getting the win now.

You mean like dems refusing to support the wall when they did in the past?
The 2nd is protected by the constitution as is border security.
Nice try.

You must mean the portions of a border wall the Democrat already built for security reasons? Opposed to purely political reasons?

Pelosi has 'Total Recall' Moment While Vowing No Funding For the Wall

"What’s wrong with Nancy Pelosi?

The House Speaker spoke to reporters today for only about 21 minutes, but there were plenty of strange moments as she botched words, suffered face spasms and brain freezes as she attacked President Trump’s proposed border wall and his leadership during the recent partial government shutdown."

NANCY? Pelosi botches words, suffers face spasms, confuses Dems, GOP while vowing no border wall funding - The American Mirror

for far too many people that simply hate trump, *everything* he does will be wrong to you. if i've missed your praise of anything he's done, lob it at me and i'll say "oops, my bad".

I am not one of those people that hates everything President Trump does. In fact, I've praised him when deserved and defended him from idiots when I feel necessary. Just as soon as the search function is fully restored I will give you some examples. It's has been screwy and incomplete since they moved server this week.

When it comes to the shutdown he lost. Bigly. Now he’ll have to declare a national emergency setting a nice precedent you can be sure the next Democratic President will take advantage of.

So how did he lose? He still has all his options open, and now put the onus on the Dems. So you just believe what the Media tells you to believe, and then repeat it with no though involved?

Fancy is the best the leftists could come up with.
Dotard Donald is the best you pseudocons could come up with.

We get the politicians we deserve.

Yet he's produced the best economy in decades and the lowest unemployment numbers in 50 years.
I bet you'd hate to see what happens when we really get the right guy in office.
Why do you hate America?
Fancy is the best the leftists could come up with.
Dotard Donald is the best you pseudocons could come up with.

We get the politicians we deserve.

Yet he's produced the best economy in decades and the lowest unemployment numbers in 50 years.
I bet you'd hate to see what happens when we really get the right guy in office.
Why do you hate America?

In reality he was handed a very steady economy. His highs are lower than Obama's highest high and his lows are higher that Obama's lowest low. Steady as she goes Captain! All he's really done is increase corporate wealth and power with the trillions dollar tax cut for billionaires rammed down our throats!

Well thats weird.
Our 401k plans have gone through the roof as have our personal stock investments.
More jobs for everyone and more pay....I bet you hate that.

Going through this process will show how the deep state is stacked against him and how he did everything in his power to fight them.

Think again.

Something tells me folks will be singing a different tune when the next Democratic president declares gun violence to be a national emergency when it really isn’t. I think this sets a frightening precedent for the future, but some people only care about getting the win now.

You mean like dems refusing to support the wall when they did in the past?
The 2nd is protected by the constitution as is border security.
Nice try.

You must mean the portions of a border wall the Democrat already built for security reasons? Opposed to purely political reasons?

Dont give me that shit.
I lived near the border.

I am not one of those people that hates everything President Trump does. In fact, I've praised him when deserved and defended him from idiots when I feel necessary. Just as soon as the search function is fully restored I will give you some examples. It's has been screwy and incomplete since they moved server this week.
meh - fair enough. not that important. if i misspoke about your views, my bad.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
So how did he lose? He still has all his options open, and now put the onus on the Dems. So you just believe what the Media tells you to believe, and then repeat it with no though involved?

I don't need the media to tell me anything, Mary. It's is clear to anyone person not a flaming sycophant that President Trump lost the battle of the shutdown.

Holy Crap!!!
I bet she cant remember where she left her toothbrush this morning!
I cant believe dems actually support this loon!
Put her out to pasture for Gods sake!!....or not.

Nancy Pelosi botches words, suffers face spasms, confuses Dems, GOP
When conservative republicans start such threads, we know they are running scared.

Running scared from an old lady who cant complete a sentence without sounding like an imbecile?
She's an embarrassment to your party.
Hell,even college lefties and DACA mehicans dont like her.

Trump is going to win this battle. He's not asking for anything unreasonable or something the democrats haven't done before. She's only doing this because it's Trump. When the next shutdown happens and the pressure gets hot, she's going to crack.

Voters do not consider it reasonable as they do not see a wall as a necessity for border security. This is one Trump will lose. The pressure is on Trump.

I don't need the media to tell me anything, Mary. It's is clear to anyone person not a flaming sycophant that President Trump lost the battle of the shutdown.

OMG, doing a touchdown dance for a shutdown!! Let the workers suffer and those diabetics die because they can'[t buy insulin. Your calling it a "battle" was probably accurate. We'll see who wins the "war". Armageddon comes in 2020. Everything that happens until then is maneuvering. Hope you enjoy the SOTU speech on Tuesday.

Poor Trump. Can't even beat a cripple these days. He's lost his mojo.

Maybe they can find a kid with muscular dystrophy he can try to beat up.

He should ask his doctor to rejigger his statins.
/-----/
You distortion about the temporary ending of the shutdown is laughable. You're not making your case.
Trump steals food.jpg

Forum List

Back