Nancy is getting noticeably worse...

How was Trump "bested"? He did the right thing by TEMPORARILY opening Fedgov, and getting those workers paid. Are you that callous that you'd want to see Federal workers go hungry to attempt to "win" politically?

Or are you just trolling again?
Trump is the one responsible for the shutdown. He even bragged about being responsible. He shut it down in a snit, and Nancy handed him his ass.

No wonder the poor sore loser tards are going after her. :lol:

You don't get credit for reopening the government you shut down except in Retardlandia.
Democrats spent more than 5.7 billion for wall before Trump. This is all political and democrats are abusing the safety of the American people for political purposes. Shame.

Voters are smarter than you think they are. They know who is responsible for this.

And they know who cares more about illegals than Americans,nancy has made that quite clear.

That is why they support Pelosi rather than Trump on this issue.

Get away from your echo chamber.

Going through this process will show how the deep state is stacked against him and how he did everything in his power to fight them.

Think again.

Something tells me folks will be singing a different tune when the next Democratic president declares gun violence to be a national emergency when it really isn’t. I think this sets a frightening precedent for the future, but some people only care about getting the win now.

You mean like dems refusing to support the wall when they did in the past?
The 2nd is protected by the constitution as is border security.
Nice try.

Democrats supported a fence not a wall. Trump gave to Schumer and Clinton. So what.

And a fence is better than a wall?

Trump is the one responsible for the shutdown. He even bragged about being responsible. He shut it down in a snit, and Nancy handed him his ass.

You don't get credit for reopening the government you shut down except in Retardlandia.
Democrats spent more than 5.7 billion for wall before Trump. This is all political and democrats are abusing the safety of the American people for political purposes. Shame.

Voters are smarter than you think they are. They know who is responsible for this.

And they know who cares more about illegals than Americans,nancy has made that quite clear.

Because she supports illegals over Americans?:auiqs.jpg:

Because voters do not see a wall as a necessary part of border security.
Because voters support DACA.
Because voters support a pathway to citizenship.

Holy Crap!!!
I bet she cant remember where she left her toothbrush this morning!
I cant believe dems actually support this loon!
Put her out to pasture for Gods sake!!....or not.

Nancy Pelosi botches words, suffers face spasms, confuses Dems, GOP

So what you're saying: an addled, demented 78-year-old woman brought Trump to his knees and make him cry "mama" when she wouldn't give him money for his wall.

Do you ever actually THINK about something before you release the flies from your pie hole?

Democrats are cracking. Just change the name from wall to fence. Semantics makes all the difference.

Holy Crap!!!

So what you're saying: an addled, demented 78-year-old woman brought Trump to his knees and make him cry "mama" when she wouldn't give him money for his wall.

Do you ever actually THINK about something before you release the flies from your pie hole?

Trump is playing her. Just like he's played dems from day one.
He keeps winning and dems keep losing.
nancy just came right out and said she'll do nothing to protect the border,we'll see how that works out for dems.

I didn’t say it was over. When it comes to the shutdown President Trump lost to a barely alive woman that slurs her words. Pretty embarrassing, no?

If it's not over how could he have lost?

When it comes to the shutdown he lost. Bigly. Now he’ll have to declare a national emergency setting a nice precedent you can be sure the next Democratic President will take advantage of.

Not in the eyes of the voters.
Which is what really matters,and all the voters see is that dems care more about illegals than American citizens.
I'd call that win.

The voters see that Trump is crazy. Voters do not support a wall.
They do support DACA.
They do support a path to citizenship for illegals.

Than why did Trump get elected when he ran on border security?

Because for most people, immigration was not a major voting issue. Trump won because he was less worse than Clinton.

That is why Democrats won the House. You are the one in a echo chamber.

LOL, the House is the lessor of the two chambers. You're about to witness a cascade of Judicial appointments and there is nothing you can do about it.

Holy Crap!!!

nancy just came right out and said she'll do nothing to protect the border,we'll see how that works out for dems.

What the fuck is wrong with you people?
Trump DID NOT get his money from Congress.
That's why he shut the gov't down.
What is it about reality that you just fucking don't get?

And now, in a couple of weeks, because Nancy refuses to budge, he's going to either shut the gov't down again, which will rattle his stupid base of idiots even more, or declare a national emergency, in which his own APPOINTED intel team says does not exist.

ANN COULTER called him "incompetent and lazy" today.
What the fuck is wrong with you?

Holy Crap!!!

You obviously watch CNN exclusively.

LOL, the House is the lessor of the two chambers. You're about to witness a cascade of Judicial appointments and there is nothing you can do about it.

Uh-huh.
More zoo noises from Trump's base.

Holy Crap!!!

You're incompetent and lazy, too.
Those are the facts, Jack.
Fox Noise owns your fat head.

Holy Crap!!!

Ann Coulter: Trump Is ‘Lazy and Incompetent’

^^^^ . Does not watch CNN.
""""Conservative pundit Ann Coulter called President Trump “lazy and incompetent,” and said he could potentially face a Republican primary challenger in 2020 if he doesn’t build a wall along the southern border. “We put this lunatic in the White House for one reason,” Coulter told Yahoo News. “He doesn’t need to declare an emergency.”

Coulter went on to claim how the president could use his powers to make the Department of Defense and Homeland Security build the wall without congressional approval. “I think [Trump is] finally going to pull that pocket Constitution out of his lapel pocket and [say], ‘Oh my gosh, I’m the president. This is great.’” When asked who she could see challenging Trump in 2020, Coulter said a “terrific” candidate would be Rep. Mo Brooks (R-AL)—who recently claimed Democrats would have “American blood” on their hands if they blocked the wall from being built.

Coulter wouldn’t say if she has recently spoken to the president, but did tell Yahoo News that Trump was still “reading” her. “I can tell. … Well, somebody’s reading me. They’re all reading me over there,” she said."""""

LMAO! I COULD HAVE TOLD ANN HE WAS A LAZY INCOMPETENT ASS THREE YEARS AGO.

Uh-huh.
More zoo noises from Trump's base.

LOL, I didn't vote for him.

Holy Crap!!!

And now, in a couple of weeks, because Nancy refuses to budge, he's going to either shut the gov't down again, which will rattle his stupid base of idiots even more, or declare a national emergency, in which his own APPOINTED intel team says does not exist.

ANN COULTER called him "incompetent and lazy" today.
What the fuck is wrong with you?

The Wall is coming and there is NOTHING you can do about it.

Poor Trump. Can't even beat a cripple these days. He's lost his mojo.

Maybe they can find a kid with muscular dystrophy he can try to beat up.

He should ask his doctor to rejigger his statins.
Trump obviously cares more about government workers than Pelosi.
If that was true, he would not have shut the government down.

Only in Retardlandia do dumb fucks give Trump credit for reopening the government he shut down.
Trump didn't shut the government down. Pelosi refused to spend money that democrats had spent before on the wall. She only refused because it's Trump. You know that. Stop playing dumb.

You are the one who is just plain dumb. Trump said it was his shutdown. Trump had given money to Schumer and Clinton before as well. So what.
Trump said he'd take the blame. He's a man. He was being generous, something you jackals are oblivious to.

Holy Crap!!!

You're incompetent and lazy, too.
Those are the facts, Jack.
Fox Noise owns your fat head.

Dont watch fox.

Holy Crap!!!

Ann Coulter: Trump Is ‘Lazy and Incompetent’

^^^^ . Does not watch CNN.
""""Conservative pundit Ann Coulter called President Trump “lazy and incompetent,” and said he could potentially face a Republican primary challenger in 2020 if he doesn’t build a wall along the southern border. “We put this lunatic in the White House for one reason,” Coulter told Yahoo News. “He doesn’t need to declare an emergency.”

Coulter went on to claim how the president could use his powers to make the Department of Defense and Homeland Security build the wall without congressional approval. “I think [Trump is] finally going to pull that pocket Constitution out of his lapel pocket and [say], ‘Oh my gosh, I’m the president. This is great.’” When asked who she could see challenging Trump in 2020, Coulter said a “terrific” candidate would be Rep. Mo Brooks (R-AL)—who recently claimed Democrats would have “American blood” on their hands if they blocked the wall from being built.

Coulter wouldn’t say if she has recently spoken to the president, but did tell Yahoo News that Trump was still “reading” her. “I can tell. … Well, somebody’s reading me. They’re all reading me over there,” she said."""""

LMAO! I COULD HAVE TOLD ANN HE WAS A LAZY INCOMPETENT ASS THREE YEARS AGO.

So now you love Ann....

Forum List

Back