nancy pelosi pulls plug or infrastructure bill

If there is any particular thing in this first year after the 2020 Democratic victory that is likely to bring them back down again...

It is the Progressive Wing of the Democratic Party...

Idiotic and impractical ideas...

They are tired of being lied to. I can understand that. Democrats run on all kinds of things but then refuse to actually pursue the things they promise. They deserve everything coming their way.

I'm always in. I donate to this board everyday with my vast wisdom and education in dispelling lies and misinformation from people like you!
Are you still in Jack to go hang yourself if these bills fail?

Everyone is a person of color. Only racists like you claim whites have no color.

Nah, I'd rather stand back and watch you make an ass of yourself.
Again, lots of hot air. No substance.
The bet was a donation to the board.
You in?

They are tired of being lied to. I can understand that. Democrats run on all kinds of things but then refuse to actually pursue the things they promise. They deserve everything coming their way.
Tired of being lied to? Probably. But they're such whiny crybabies and impractical dogmatic fools that it's difficult to care.

The Democrats are reminding us that one party shouldn't have too much power.

In this particular case, the lesson is not to over-reach. But of course, neither party has learned that lesson.

It's a shame these D.C. people don't have the balls to communicate, collaborate and innovate. Their bases hate that idea.

#ForwardParty

Tired of being lied to? Probably. But they're such whiny crybabies and impractical dogmatic fools that it's difficult to care.

That's the problem. Partisans don't care when their guys lie.

The Democrats are reminding us that one party shouldn't have too much power.

In this particular case, the lesson is not to over-reach. But of course, neither party has learned that lesson.

It's a shame these D.C. people don't have the balls to communicate, collaborate and innovate. Their bases hate that idea.

#ForwardParty
Hard to know if you are overreaching, when 2 senators seem to change stances as the wind blows.

Hard to know if you are overreaching, when 2 senators seem to change stances as the wind blows.
This. And also, how long do you want to keep kicking cans down the road to satisfy a dwindling sect of voters?..because they're uncomfortable with changing country demographics?
A lot of what progressives want to do is pie in the sky (free community college. I ain't paying for that), but the tax system?, healthcare?, the environment?, these are things that have
been needing to be addressed for decades...in addition to infrastructure.

Again, lots of hot air. No substance.
You still talking about yourself? Bad habit.

The bet was a donation to the board.
I've already made my donations, Jack. The board doesn't allow bets. Just so you know. But I did bet you to go hang yourself if the bills fail and you accepted. I'll expect a piece of the rope used from Mrs. J.

This. And also, how long do you want to keep kicking cans down the road to satisfy a dwindling sect of voters?..because they're uncomfortable with changing country demographics?
A lot of what progressives want to do is pie in the sky (free community college. I ain't paying for that), but the tax system?, healthcare?, the environment?, these are things that have
been needing to be addressed for decades...in addition to infrastructure.
Right.

"free community college. I ain't paying for that"

Well, you probably will, eventually. While our government is 20-50 years behind the modern world on many issues, it eventually catches up.

Best House Speaker of her era

Want to compare to Republicans Hastert, Boehner and Ryan?
She has passed more legislation than all three combined

That's like saying Hitler was the best chancellor of Germany during the 30s

Right.

"free community college. I ain't paying for that"

Well, you probably will, eventually. While our government is 20-50 years behind the modern world on many issues, it eventually catches up.
You'll have to excuse me if I am not interested in being the first down the chute to the abattoir.

You still talking about yourself? Bad habit.

I've already made my donations, Jack. The board doesn't allow bets. Just so you know. But I did bet you to go hang yourself if the bills fail and you accepted. I'll expect a piece of the rope used from Mrs. J.
So go ahead and do what you claim the board doesn't allow then add talking about family for good measure. Idiot.

Nancy P and Joey Xiden have lost control of the radicals in their party

Best House Speaker of her era

Want to compare to Republicans Hastert, Boehner and Ryan?
She has passed more legislation than all three combined
you act like that’s a good thing…it’s not the number, it’s the quality that matters

that’s something most high school boys learn

Forum List

Back