Narcissist Trump to speak every single day during Republican convention

They'll have to keep him on a tight leash, if possible. Reading stuff other people wrote.

It's when he speaks for himself that his embarassing ignorance, infantilism and emotional damage surface.
/—-/ And you think Dementia Joe wrote his own speech? Seriously?
Joe is terrible, a lousy candidate. The Democratic Party is a rolling, bumbling, flaming shit show.

But unfortunately, this country is faced with an ugliness that I never thought I would see in America.

It's not one person. It's those who support and enable him as an expression of their ignorance, paranoia and rage.

Last edited:
Candidates always speak the last day only, but the self-obsessed Trump will speak every day, and his relatives will take up much of the remaining time. This is a good thing for Democrats thought, given the fact that Trump. always puts his foot in his mouth when he comments on everything. Expect lies and gaffes galore.
:
The President will show up on each night of the convention, not on the last night as is traditional. And when he isn't grabbing the limelight, one of his relatives will be on stage or waiting in the wings. That ubiquity will feed his craving for attention and delight his supporters. But hours of Trump TV seem unlikely to win back disillusioned moderate Republicans and independents, and will play directly into Democratic claims that Trump's self-obsession and refusal to listen makes crises worse.

Hun Trump talks alot, unlike Biden, he can give an entertaining speech and doesn't even need a teleprompter and cut and pastes to do so-------

5 day convention the dems gave with Biden talking very little and you think this a good thing-----------Hun, we are voting for president, we want to hear what the candidates have to say, not what celebrities and other lying pols have to say.

Of course they didn't let him talk much. Every time he opens his mouth he sticks his foot in it. Not something they want voters to see.

I'm waiting for the debates when Biden actually has to answer questions. Should be interesting.

Joe is terrible, a lousy candidate. The Democratic Party is a rolling, bumbling, flaming shit show.
But unfortunately, this country is faced with an ugliness that I never thought I would see in America.
It's not one person. It's those who support and enable him as an expression of the ignorance, paranoia and rage.

And exactly what were all those travesties committed by Trump?
Oh right...none....they were all fabricated by the left.

Look, he got on my AH list when he opened up wildlife REFUGES to hunting. Fuck that moron.
But looking at the GREATER picture, he's stood up to China and apparently puts America first.....compared to Biden and the left
who will undeniably work with China and put America last. No thanks.

There is NOTHING Trump has done outside of what I have already mentioned that disqualifies him.
You might not like his ego (big) or his narcissism but policy wise he has done good for America like it or not.

Watch how often Trump will have to use the same small group of words over and over. He has a limited vocabulary.
better than the LIES that Biden tells
You will have a difficult time convincing average Americans Joe Biden lies anywhere close the number of provable non-debatable blatant lies of Donald Trump.
Just for giggles, which lie told by Joe Biden do you find most offensive?
I find Trump's lie about signing the Veterans Choice Bill into law over 150 times very offensive.

Watch how often Trump will have to use the same small group of words over and over. He has a limited vocabulary.
You will have a difficult time convincing average Americans Joe Biden lies anywhere close the number of provable non-debatable blatant lies of Donald Trump.
I find Trump's lie about signing the Veterans Choice Bill into law over 150 times very offensive.
You will have a difficult time convincing average Americans Mr Trump lies anywhere close the number of provable non-debatable blatant lies of Biden.
Just for giggles, which lie told by Mr Trump do you find most offensive?
I find Biden's lie about racism to be very offensive

You will have a difficult time convincing average Americans Mr Trump lies anywhere close the number of provable non-debatable blatant lies of Biden.
I mentioned what I thought was Trump's most offensive lie in my post. He even talked about how folks had spent decades trying to pass a Veterans Choice Bill and took credit for passing it for himself. The Veterans Choice Bill was signed by President Obama in 2014.
Joe Biden's comments on racism are subjective opinions, hence can not be lies.

I mentioned what I thought was Trump's most offensive lie in my post. He even talked about how folks had spent decades trying to pass a Veterans Choice Bill and took credit for passing it for himself. The Veterans Choice Bill was signed by President Obama in 2014.
..I'd rather have a '''liar''' [ quotes ] than someone who hates America /whites/cops like Joe does

Mr Trump's comments on anything are subjective opinions, hence can not be lies.

..I'd rather have a '''liar''' [ quotes ] than someone who hates America /whites/cops like Joe does
You are changing the subject, evading and deflecting. There is no way you will convince people Trump isn't a full-blown habitual serial compulsive liar.

....Biden thinks there is systematic racism and police brutality --those are the BIGGEST lies of the decade
he contradicts himself [ LIES ] --he doesn't know what to think/etc
..first he says we need more police---now he's going with BLM and Harris who HATE police
--Harris HATES cops and thought Smollet was real= she is a dumbass racist
HAHAHAHAHAHAH--you fkd up!!!!!

You are changing the subject, evading and deflecting. There is no way you will convince people Trump isn't a full-blown habitual serial compulsive liar.
he isn't a liar --plain and simple

You are changing the subject, evading and deflecting. There is no way you will convince people Biden isn't a full-blown habitual serial compulsive liar.

Should be interesting to see if Trump's poll numbers increase the way Biden approval polls did.

Polls are FOS and always will be. So what in your opinion are Americans approving of? Open borders? Getting rid of ICE? Much higher fuel prices? Destroying our suburbs? Bringing back Commie Care and stealing money from people that could never afford such terrible plans? Increasing taxes on our job creators? Shutting down our country? What?

Perhaps you should look up the word subjective. Donald Trump claiming responsibility for a law signed in 2014 before he was President is not a subjective opinion. It is a provable non-debatable lie. Meaning, the law was signed in 2014 and Donald Trump did not become President until 2017, hence, he can not claim responsibility without lying.

Funny thread from the clown who worships a senile pervert who barely managed to record a 20 minute America-hating speech from a teleprompter.

Candidates always speak the last day only, but the self-obsessed Trump will speak every day, and his relatives will take up much of the remaining time. This is a good thing for Democrats thought, given the fact that Trump. always puts his foot in his mouth when he comments on everything. Expect lies and gaffes galore.
:
The President will show up on each night of the convention, not on the last night as is traditional. And when he isn't grabbing the limelight, one of his relatives will be on stage or waiting in the wings. That ubiquity will feed his craving for attention and delight his supporters. But hours of Trump TV seem unlikely to win back disillusioned moderate Republicans and independents, and will play directly into Democratic claims that Trump's self-obsession and refusal to listen makes crises worse.

I find it amazing on what gets you snowflakes to melt.

Perhaps you should look up the word subjective. Donald Trump claiming responsibility for a law signed in 2014 before he was President is not a subjective opinion. It is a provable non-debatable lie. Meaning, the law was signed in 2014 and Donald Trump did not become President until 2017, hence, he can not claim responsibility without lying.
so humans don't make mistakes???????!!! making a mistake is not a lie

You are changing the subject, evading and deflecting. There is no way you will convince people Biden isn't a full-blown habitual serial compulsive liar.
People are already convinced Trump is a full-blown habitual compulsive serial liar. I do not need to convince anyone. You need to convince people about Biden being one. Good luck. You are failing so far in this anonymous message board thread.
Now be a good parrot and copy and plagiarize my comment.

Forum List

Back