Narcissist Trump to speak every single day during Republican convention

It's funny, in most traditional years, there is a "bounce" after the conventions.

This year? There was a dip. . .

I wonder if that will happen after the GOP convention, or? If the strategists are thinking, since Trump has so much camera and stage experience a la WWF, "The Apprentice," movies, etc. that to put him on every night will only help, when it comes to, vis-à-vis, the Joe & Kamala match up thing.

I mean really, even if you don't like Trump, it is hard to argue, that compared to most of the folks the DNC put on, he is STILL, objectively more entertaining to watch speak. . . even if it is, kind of like a car wreck that you can't seem to look away from. . .

:rock:

We like how the guy we're voting for is involved.
and he speaks in full sentences---he also does not hide and hope and pray for a miracle---communicates well.....does not hide...communicates---does not hide...does this sound like BEIJING joe? NOT----that 80 yr old geriatric is not allowed in public because he cant hold a thought for more than 1 second---i need to know that a president is going to be there for AMERICA---BEIJING joe isnt even here---
In related news:

A senior GOP strategist, who is not a "Never Trumper" and often gives the president the benefit of the doubt, tells me: "If what we just heard is a preview of the President's message for the week, he loses and we lose. We can kiss the Senate goodbye if the tone doesn't change."
1:03 PM · Aug 24, 2020
https://twitter.com/jeffzeleny/stat...panic-button-over-trumps-opening-rnc-message/

Should be interesting to see if Trump's poll numbers increase the way Biden approval polls did.
oh. was that the blood pressure numbers?
Is something wrong with you? Reading comprehension is valuable when you decide to frequent a message board. We do not need another stupid mother fucker annoying us here.
then i suggest you leave and put the bottle in your mouth...its nappy time for you little boy
You are the one sounding like a little immature punk. You are picking the wrong person to stalk and annoy. Quit while you are behind.

It's funny, in most traditional years, there is a "bounce" after the conventions.

This year? There was a dip. . .

I wonder if that will happen after the GOP convention, or? If the strategists are thinking, since Trump has so much camera and stage experience a la WWF, "The Apprentice," movies, etc. that to put him on every night will only help, when it comes to, vis-à-vis, the Joe & Kamala match up thing.

I mean really, even if you don't like Trump, it is hard to argue, that compared to most of the folks the DNC put on, he is STILL, objectively more entertaining to watch speak. . . even if it is, kind of like a car wreck that you can't seem to look away from. . .

:rock:

My suspicion is that Trump wants to speak all nights because the MSM never reports any positive things he's done for our country--only negative things. So people have no real idea how hard he's been working the last several years.

The highlight will be the convention, and even more so, the debates if Biden is stupid enough to try and debate President Trump. Not that I trust polls, but it's likely Trump will have a huge bump because people who watch the convention will be learning a lot of new things about the man and his service to our country.

Watch how often Trump will have to use the same small group of words over and over. He has a limited vocabulary.
It's purposeful, to brainwash his following....

What are you talking about? Your people are still running around on USMB claiming Trump colluded with the Russians, and Kavaneuh is a mad rapist.
A Senate Republican Committee has found after a three-year investigation controversial evidence indicates possible Trump campaign/Russian collusion or certain evidence of tampering and collusion, depending on how the thousands of pages report is interpreted.

Hmmm. Then where is our 32 million dollar refund for the year long investigation that found nothing?

Should be interesting to see if Trump's poll numbers increase the way Biden approval polls did.
oh. was that the blood pressure numbers?
Is something wrong with you? Reading comprehension is valuable when you decide to frequent a message board. We do not need another stupid mother fucker annoying us here.
then i suggest you leave and put the bottle in your mouth...its nappy time for you little boy
You are the one sounding like a little immature punk. You are picking the wrong person to stalk and annoy. Quit while you are behind.
im really afraid now....maybe i sound like but you actually are...are you gonna whine until you get the outcome you want

Candidates always speak the last day only, but the self-obsessed Trump will speak every day, and his relatives will take up much of the remaining time. This is a good thing for Democrats thought, given the fact that Trump. always puts his foot in his mouth when he comments on everything. Expect lies and gaffes galore.
:
The President will show up on each night of the convention, not on the last night as is traditional. And when he isn't grabbing the limelight, one of his relatives will be on stage or waiting in the wings. That ubiquity will feed his craving for attention and delight his supporters. But hours of Trump TV seem unlikely to win back disillusioned moderate Republicans and independents, and will play directly into Democratic claims that Trump's self-obsession and refusal to listen makes crises worse.
BlaBlaA.jpg

Because Donald is the best speaker the Republicans have.
That doesn't make sense. His 4 kids and wife are 5 of the 12 speakers. Duh. What a stupid post. Maybe if you weren't so rabid for Dear Leader you might have taken a little time and not have said something so dumb.
at least it will be live and not memorex.
Gullible white winger believes any lying blogger ^^
lying blogger? you fit that category
Then you will believe anything i write. Sweet.

Candidates always speak the last day only, but the self-obsessed Trump will speak every day, and his relatives will take up much of the remaining time. This is a good thing for Democrats thought, given the fact that Trump. always puts his foot in his mouth when he comments on everything. Expect lies and gaffes galore.
:
The President will show up on each night of the convention, not on the last night as is traditional. And when he isn't grabbing the limelight, one of his relatives will be on stage or waiting in the wings. That ubiquity will feed his craving for attention and delight his supporters. But hours of Trump TV seem unlikely to win back disillusioned moderate Republicans and independents, and will play directly into Democratic claims that Trump's self-obsession and refusal to listen makes crises worse.

Maybe Trump thinks he has no choice since George W. Bush, the last Republican president, is unwilling to support Trump publicly, and Mitt Romney, the previous Republican presidential nominee, is also unwilling to support Trump publicly. After all, they both know what an incompetent lying egomaniac Trump is just like they both know that Trump has dragged the Republican Party through the mud for the last four years. They want him gone as much as anyone.

:

Maybe Trump thinks he has no choice since George W. Bush, the last Republican president, is unwilling to support Trump publicly, and Mitt Romney, the previous Republican presidential nominee, is also unwilling to support Trump publicly. After all, they both know what an incompetent lying egomaniac Trump is just like they both know that Trump has dragged the Republican Party through the mud for the last four years. They want him gone as much as anyone.

Yeah, the RINO's do have a problem with him. If you ask me, that's a good sign.

We like how the guy we're voting for is involved.
and he speaks in full sentences---he also does not hide and hope and pray for a miracle---communicates well.....does not hide...communicates---does not hide...does this sound like BEIJING joe? NOT----that 80 yr old geriatric is not allowed in public because he cant hold a thought for more than 1 second---i need to know that a president is going to be there for AMERICA---BEIJING joe isnt even here---
Sorry, but you sound like you are in denial and delusional. Biden was praised even by Republicans for his speech during his convention and had no problem speaking full sentences and using a full vocabulary of words, unlike Trump who can rarely do so unless he is reading from a teleprompter.
Biden wasn't even man enough to be interviewed by himself. He hid behind Kamala's skirt while she did most of the talking.

Forum List

Back