Narcissist Trump to speak every single day during Republican convention

Funny watching bthe Trumpettes pretend not to be embarrassed by this charade.
I'm told here that the Democrats are afraid of Trump speaking so much because he's such an effective speaker. I am not making this up.

Can't blame the GOP for putting him on so much, though. So few people want to be publicly associated with him, that the show would have run terribly short. So keep him and the kids talking, I guess.

I wonder if the "My Pillow" guy is getting a featured spot.

Because Donald is the best speaker the Republicans have.
That doesn't make sense. His 4 kids and wife are 5 of the 12 speakers. Duh. What a stupid post. Maybe if you weren't so rabid for Dear Leader you might have taken a little time and not have said something so dumb.

Um ... OK? The wicked witch of the west just had a glass of water thrown at you, huh?

You almost gotta laugh that democrats aren't worried that their guy was restricted to about 20 minutes while they held their breath and hoped that he would be able to get through a couple of pages on a freaking teleprompter.

We like how the guy we're voting for is involved.
and he speaks in full sentences---he also does not hide and hope and pray for a miracle---communicates well.....does not hide...communicates---does not hide...does this sound like BEIJING joe? NOT----that 80 yr old geriatric is not allowed in public because he cant hold a thought for more than 1 second---i need to know that a president is going to be there for AMERICA---BEIJING joe isnt even here---
Lying in full sentences isn't praise worthy.

That doesn't make sense. His 4 kids and wife are 5 of the 12 speakers. Duh. What a stupid post. Maybe if you weren't so rabid for Dear Leader you might have taken a little time and not have said something so dumb.
at least it will be live and not memorex.
Gullible white winger believes any lying blogger ^^

You're just spitting hate. You're not saying anything. You hate Trump. I got it. I don't care, but I got it

Candidates always speak the last day only, but the self-obsessed Trump will speak every day, and his relatives will take up much of the remaining time. This is a good thing for Democrats thought, given the fact that Trump. always puts his foot in his mouth when he comments on everything. Expect lies and gaffes galore.
:
The President will show up on each night of the convention, not on the last night as is traditional. And when he isn't grabbing the limelight, one of his relatives will be on stage or waiting in the wings. That ubiquity will feed his craving for attention and delight his supporters. But hours of Trump TV seem unlikely to win back disillusioned moderate Republicans and independents, and will play directly into Democratic claims that Trump's self-obsession and refusal to listen makes crises worse.
12 speakers, and half are named Trump. Because nobody else wants the gig.
Last week most of the speakers should not have spoken at that gig. We have heard it before...over and over and over as they change their views and agendas on the fly. That is why they did not say their agendas.

You know damn well that Biden was not the best Prog. But he is more electable than any of the others.

You know damn well that Biden was not the best Prog. But he is more electable than any of the others.
lying blogger....must be talking about yourself!!! i dont believe anything out of you or your asshole demoncrats

Candidates always speak the last day only, but the self-obsessed Trump will speak every day, and his relatives will take up much of the remaining time. This is a good thing for Democrats thought, given the fact that Trump. always puts his foot in his mouth when he comments on everything. Expect lies and gaffes galore.
:
The President will show up on each night of the convention, not on the last night as is traditional. And when he isn't grabbing the limelight, one of his relatives will be on stage or waiting in the wings. That ubiquity will feed his craving for attention and delight his supporters. But hours of Trump TV seem unlikely to win back disillusioned moderate Republicans and independents, and will play directly into Democratic claims that Trump's self-obsession and refusal to listen makes crises worse.
12 speakers, and half are named Trump. Because nobody else wants the gig.
Last week most of the speakers should not have spoken at that gig. We have heard it before...over and over and over as they change their views and agendas on the fly. That is why they did not say their agendas.
demoncrats agenda----destroy AMERICA

Watch how often Trump will have to use the same small group of words over and over. He has a limited vocabulary.
It's purposeful, to brainwash his following....

What are you talking about? Your people are still running around on USMB claiming Trump colluded with the Russians, and Kavaneuh is a mad rapist.
A Senate Republican Committee has found after a three-year investigation controversial evidence indicates possible Trump campaign/Russian collusion or certain evidence of tampering and collusion, depending on how the thousands of pages report is interpreted.

Last edited:
lying blogger? you fit that category

Should be interesting to see if Trump's poll numbers increase the way Biden approval polls did.
oh. was that the blood pressure numbers?
Is something wrong with you? Reading comprehension is valuable when you decide to frequent a message board. We do not need another stupid mother fucker annoying us here.

Should be interesting to see if Trump's poll numbers increase the way Biden approval polls did.
oh. was that the blood pressure numbers?
Is something wrong with you? Reading comprehension is valuable when you decide to frequent a message board. We do not need another stupid mother fucker annoying us here.
then i suggest you leave and put the bottle in your mouth...its nappy time for you little boy

Funny watching bthe Trumpettes pretend not to be embarrassed by this charade.
I'm told here that the Democrats are afraid of Trump speaking so much because he's such an effective speaker. I am not making this up.

Can't blame the GOP for putting him on so much, though. So few people want to be publicly associated with him, that the show would have run terribly short. So keep him and the kids talking, I guess.

I wonder if the "My Pillow" guy is getting a featured spot.
People don't hate Trump so much as they hate what he represents........Deepstaters hate him because they need a scapegoat for all of the chaos and destruction they're causing. Lesbians hate him because the Democrats made him into a target for them to resent. Hollywood hates him because they hate whomever their rich friends hate. A straight married millionaire with a fox for a wife and bunch of beautiful kids and grandchildren.....Lesbians hate those kinds of SOBs with a passion.

Forum List

Back