Nate Silver: 'Harris missed ‘big opportunity’ by not picking Shapiro as running mate'

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Walz was a dumb pick. He's weird, and he seems to have a shaky standing when it comes to telling the truth. Harris bowing to her Islamic masters, kept her from picking Shapiro.

Pollster Nate Silver says Vice President Harris missed a major chance to pick up voters in the center when she passed over Pennsylvania Gov. Josh Shapiro (D) as her running mate.

Harris “blew one big opportunity to tack to the center with her selection of [Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz (D)] rather than Josh Shapiro: that a tiny minority of progressives objected to Shapiro was an argument in Shapiro’s favor, if anything,” Silver wrote in a post on his website.

She loses Michigan if she picked Shapiro. I imagine he would help in Pennsylvania but I think she can win there regardless.

The thing is, it doesn't matter if you win a state by a million voters or just one.

Outside of Pa. I'm not sure where Shapiro helps her.

She loses Michigan if she picked Shapiro. I imagine he would help in Pennsylvania but I think she can win there regardless.

The thing is, it doesn't matter if you win a state by a million voters or just one.

Outside of Pa. I'm not sure where Shapiro helps her.
The problem was that if she picked Shapiro, he and possibly even she, would have been dogged (and not in a good way (-:) by a small but vocal bunch of unemployed punks living off their parents.

Forum List

Back