Nate Silver Say... Everything Nate Silver goes here

It's crazy how angry people will get over which one of the twins will be elected.

He's hysterical and in denial because he made a retard's bet.

False. I am not hysterical and the bet I made is fine. Nothing to be in denial about on my end.

YOU, however, REFUSE to see evidence placed directly before you dull eyes.

The problem is entirely with you.

And you are such a classic asshole, you will still be shocked when Mitt wins. And win he will.

Morons like you can't even fathom that.

:lmao:

You remain a complete fucking asshole. Suck your own dick. Nevermind, you can't even find your own dick, you pussy.

I will have no need to "honor" my bet, you turd. President Obama is going to get defeated.

And I will be here laughing at you thereafter.

Now, fuck off you worthless piece of shit.

That's a good cowflop.

^magical thinking.

Now, click your ruby slippers together and say, "There's no president but Mitt. There's no president but Mitt."

The magical thinking is mainly from the brain dead tools who refuse to accept the OBVIOUS flaws with the major polls.

I harbor some small hope that you need not be one of them much longer.

And those obvious flaws didn't exist back in 2008 then.

A black president just poofed them into existence.

You remain a complete fucking asshole. Suck your own dick. Nevermind, you can't even find your own dick, you pussy.

I will have no need to "honor" my bet, you turd. President Obama is going to get defeated.

And I will be here laughing at you thereafter.

Now, fuck off you worthless piece of shit.

That's a good cowflop.

^magical thinking.

Now, click your ruby slippers together and say, "There's no president but Mitt. There's no president but Mitt."

The magical thinking is mainly from the brain dead tools who refuse to accept the OBVIOUS flaws with the major polls.

I'm worried about the state of your equilibrium come Wednesday. If Obama loses, I'll be fine (at least Romney will have a Democratic Senate to keep him in check). If Romney loses, I don't think you're going to be fine.

Silver links to the actual polls, which you'd know, if you'd ever ventured off of the Corner and foxnews.com. ;)

The actual polls are skewed, so linking to them is a classic example of GiGo.

You'd know that if you'd open your mind a bit.

I cannot keep repeating it. Not even for you, and I like you.

But the basic premise is: check the numbers buttressing those polls, kiddo.

Don't bother trusting the main stream media. They lie. It's not an accident.

You realize Silver predicted 2008 more accurately than any other source, don't you?

If we wanna play that game, Gallup has only guessed 2 elections wrong since their inception and has Romney well ahead.

Silver links to the actual polls, which you'd know, if you'd ever ventured off of the Corner and foxnews.com. ;)

You realize Silver predicted 2008 more accurately than any other source, don't you?

Another fallacy. But I don't mind you believing it.

It's crazy how angry people will get over which one of the twins will be elected.

False. I am not hysterical and the bet I made is fine. Nothing to be in denial about on my end.

And you are such a classic asshole, you will still be shocked when Mitt wins. And win he will.

I will believe in god again if Mitt Romney wins.

^magical thinking.

I'm worried about the state of your equilibrium come Wednesday. If Obama loses, I'll be fine (at least Romney will have a Democratic Senate to keep him in check). If Romney loses, I don't think you're going to be fine.

The Senate is likely to go GOP, too.

:D

I will believe in god again if Mitt Romney wins.

Why would I or anybody else care what a fucking asshole like you believes in?

:cuckoo:

If we wanna play that game, Gallup has only guessed 2 elections wrong since their inception and has Romney well ahead.

Actually, Gallup has been off by as much as 8 points in recent elections:

Election Polls -- Accuracy Record in Presidential Elections

Another fallacy. But I don't mind you believing it.

Who was more accurate?

The Senate is likely to go GOP, too.

:D

oVFXF.jpg

Yeah... okay.

You know, in 2008 Nate Silver predicted EVERY SINGLE senatorial race of the 35 that happened.

Good luck dude.

You're fucking delusional.

I didn't say the predicted the exact ratio, just the winner.

In a race that most polls are showing as being within 2-3 percentage points, Gallop's wide swings aren't very credible. But, cling to whatever you need to cling to.

I don't need to cling to anything. Unlike most people here going back and forth about which master they want to serve, I know we are FUCKED with either one of these morons.

I didn't say the predicted the exact ratio, just the winner.

In a race that most polls are showing as being within 2-3 percentage points, Gallop's wide swings aren't very credible. But, cling to whatever you need to cling to.

I don't need to cling to anything. Unlike most people here going back and forth about which master they want to serve, I know we are FUCKED with either one of these morons.

We're not fucked because of the presidential candidates. We're fucked because "We the People" are mostly morons these days.

Nostrafuckindomus in the hizzzzzle

You know, if Nostradamus was as accurate as Nate Silver, he'd have more than just a couple shitty shows on the History Channel. History as we know it would have radically been different.

We're not fucked because of the presidential candidates. We're fucked because "We the People" are mostly morons these days.

I suppose. Same difference though, the Presidents is fucking us too but we're letting/willing it happen.

Forum List

Back