Nathan Bedford Forrest statue causing controversy

It wont be much longer from now til the South and cousin red states will hold most of the wealth, guns, and electoral power all together.

That doesn't matter. We are ONE nation. The vast majority of my fine fellow Americans - North, South, East, and West - would only scoff at ridiculous, irrelevant anachronisms like you idiots whining and crying over a war that ended over 150 years ago. You're fucking jokes.

. I want you Yankees and Scalawags here to remember.

All your bitching and crying about a war that is long, long over just makes you look like a sorry asshole. Time to move on, loser.

Carpetbagger turds don't like to be reminded of the sordid and despicable deeds of your ancestors, do you?

You don't understand the terms you are trying to use, but that's ok because you are so damn irrelevant anyway.

It wont be much longer from now til the South and cousin red states will hold most of the wealth, guns, and electoral power all together.

That doesn't matter. We are ONE nation. The vast majority of my fine fellow Americans - North, South, East, and West - would only scoff at ridiculous, irrelevant anachronisms like you idiots whining and crying over a war that ended over 150 years ago. You're fucking jokes.

Really? What about blacks? Apparently, according to you, they are "idiots whining and crying" over slavery that ended 150 years ago. Is that your position race?

All your bitching and crying about a war that is long, long over just makes you look like a sorry asshole. Time to move on, loser.

Carpetbagger turds don't like to be reminded of the sordid and despicable deeds of your ancestors, do you?

You don't understand the terms you are trying to use, but that's ok because you are so damn irrelevant anyway.

Yes I do.

If I'm "irrelevant," then why are all you carpetbaggers attacking my posts?

You silly confederate.

You lost, kid: end of subject.

That is the tip of the iceberg; the Official Records (as compiled by the U.S. War Department) are full of documentation of many more war crimes and atrocities committed by the Union forces. At Camp Douglas, all Black Confederate prisoners were summarily shot by the Union guards when they entered the compound. The Union surgeon at Elmira prison camp (NY), openly boasted that he had "..killed more Rebs than any [Union] general!" At Camp Lookout, U.S. Colored Troops guards shot Confederate prisoners for sport. It's all in there, for anyone who cares to open his /her eyes and read it. The Yankee army kept better record of its crimes than the NAZIS! As for the tyrant Lincoln, he and Stanton howled with laughter, upon reading Sherman's reports of his command's atrocities against Southern civilians-the only comparable dictator and butcher in the history of the English-speaking world was Oliver Cromwell. One Union soldier in Sherman's army wrote, "Dear Wife, I cannot bring myself to tell you the awful particulars of our march...I will say that we have become about as mean a mob as I would ever expect to see....if I were these people, I would never forgive us, for what we have done"

If I were these people, I would never forgive us for what we have done. I want you Yankees and Scalawags here to remember those words from one of your "heroes", the very next time you condemn a Southerner for responding to the continued propaganda assaults on the South, on Southerners and their history and heritage, and ask yourselves why it is that you think we would or should EVER forgive YOU. You might take the time to contemplate just how forgiving YOU would be, if our roles were reversed.

As I posted previously, i think the bloodthirsty carpetbagger whores have run away with their tails between their legs like scared little puppies. That's what usually happens in debates on this subject. The evidence incriminating the carpetbaggers is just so massive that they can't stand a full dose of it. Fakey has already turned tail on several occasions.

I doubt they have the stomach for any more of the medicine they so richly deserve.

We follow the Constitution today because the North won.

Some Americans are going to go southern-stupid again, I suspect, and will pay the full price of the law.

If the south would have won the War of Northern Aggression.

Americans, at least those in the south, would live in a nation that still follows the Constitution.

And we wouldn't be subservient to a bloated and corrupt Federal government like we are today. :cool:

the Confederate constitution was an almost exact replica of the US constitution.

Remember, southerners helped write it. Many prominent Virginians helped found this country. When Lincoln ordered troops to put down the rebellion is when some states seceeded. They felt they were being invaded and needed to protect their homes.

many confederates served in congress, the army etc prior to the war left only after careful consideration. Not all souhherners had slaves and not all were eager to fight against the flag.

They went with their states because their politics and loyaties were to their state moreso than their country.

Gawd Almighty Jake, you are SUCH an asshole! Coupled with your willful ignorance I can only conclude your presence in this thread has no other purpose than to incite hatred and division.

You're doing a BANG UP job!

Monument to Nathan Bedford Forrest stirs dispute - WSFA.com: News Weather and Sports for Montgomery, AL.

Someone needs to tell that carpetbagging son of a bitch to go back up north. Oh and they should also give him a few sources showing what Sherman did on his march to the sea in my beloved south..man there ain't nothing worse than a southerner who hates the south and her heritage.

You sent people out to die pointlessly in a war you couldn't win so a few rich douchebags could continue to own slaves.

Why is that anything to be proud of?

Sherman did what any military commander should do- destroy the enemies ability to make war.

Monument to Nathan Bedford Forrest stirs dispute - WSFA.com: News Weather and Sports for Montgomery, AL.

Someone needs to tell that carpetbagging son of a bitch to go back up north. Oh and they should also give him a few sources showing what Sherman did on his march to the sea in my beloved south..man there ain't nothing worse than a southerner who hates the south and her heritage.

You sent people out to die pointlessly in a war you couldn't win so a few rich douchebags could continue to own slaves.

Sherman did what any military commander should do- destroy the enemies ability to make war.

Another uneducated douche heard from... Read the thread, read the WHOLE history as compiled in the Library of Congress and then get back to us. You're another example of government schools aka indoctrination camps wildly successful in their mission.

At least those "carpetbagging son of a bitch(es)" in Pennsylvania knew enough to take down Joe Paterno's statue - which is more than you can say about the "rednecks" in Alabama!

Last edited:

Another uneducated douche heard from... Read the thread, read the WHOLE history as compiled in the Library of Congress and then get back to us. You're another example of government schools aka indoctrination camps wildly successful in their mission.

Dumbass, I have a degree in history and most of my education was thanks to the Catholic Church...

BUt again, refute my point.

The Civil War was about slavery.

Most of the dumb assholes who were thankfully removed from the Gene Pool by serving in the Confederate Army didn't own slaves, weren't getting any benefit from the continuation of slavery as an institution.

If they just got the slaveholders out in one group and had them fight the war themselves, it would have been a short war. (And one where no prisoners would be taken, hopefully.)

Unfortunately, it dragged on for four years, hundreds of thousands died needlessly and we are still living with the stupidity today.

Where you have dumb southerners waiving their confederate flags and steaming there's a black guy in the white house.

The real problem is, we don't do enough propagandizing in the schools. Southerners should feel the kind of shame over Slavery that Germans should feel about Nazism.

. I want you Yankees and Scalawags here to remember.

My ancestors were nowhere near the US during the Civil War, you pathetic idiot. And you are still misusing the term "carpetbagger." What a fucking loser.

Really? What about blacks? Apparently, according to you, they are "idiots whining and crying" over slavery that ended 150 years ago. Is that your position race?

The only thing you have ever been enslaved by is your own weakness and stupidity.

Forum List

Back