National baseball bat registration...

Missourian

Diamond Member
Aug 30, 2008
Missouri
...perhaps a $200 tax stamp?

Sad story...but the takeaway is...If someone wants to kill you... they will find a way...

Last edited:

Sad story...but the takeaway is...If someone wants to kill you... they will find a way...
Real take away is lock your bedroom door, keeping pistol on the night stand and don't mess with people strange to you.

Knives kill more people than rifles do and in every year except 2020, clubs do too........

Real take away is lock your bedroom door, keeping pistol on the night stand and don't mess with people strange to you.
What? You can't have a gun. A minuscule fraction of one percent of the population kill people with guns...so obviously no one can be permitted to have one.

Knives kill more people than rifles do and in every year except 2020, clubs do too........
I made a carver's mallet last week...

IMG_20210922_182330203~2.jpg

Has a piece of rebar in it for weight and no serial number...

....ghost club...

What? You can't have a gun. A minuscule fraction of one percent of the population kill people with guns...so obviously no one can be permitted to have one.
72.5% of all murders are commited with guns. When 72.5% of murders are committed with baseball bats, we can talk.

1633227884341.png

72.5% of all murders are commited with guns. When 72.5% of murders are committed with baseball bats, we can talk.

View attachment 546738

More people are killed by cars than all gun deaths, including intentional murder, suicide and accidents......

Till we ban cars, you have nothing to say...

I am license in 30 states (including Florida). Heck, any idiot in my state can carry open or concealed in most places in the state, without permit on their person, in their car and of course in or on their property. What kind of state do you live in?

More people are killed by cars than all gun deaths, including intentional murder, suicide and accidents......

That's about as stupid as your usual crap. I've explained the difference to you many times. You are either too stupid to remember, or too stupid to accept reality. Either way, not my job to constantly repeat things for you that you are incapable of understanding.

I am license in 30 states (including Florida). Heck, any idiot in my state can carry open or concealed in most places in the state, without permit on their person, in their car and of course in or on their property. What kind of state do you live in?
This is the future my man.

Because less than 0.000025% of the 400,000,000 (four hundred million) guns that were legally owned in the US were used in homicides...all firearms were heavily regulated.

Now people are stabbed to death, beaten to death, run over by vehicles and blown up.

See into the future...

"At the same time, sharp instruments account for between 30% and 40% of all homicides, making them the most common single method of killing." in the UK.

Last edited:

You go ahead and walk. You probably can't be trusted with a car either. You don't strike me as the cautious type.:auiqs.jpg:

View attachment 546738
Let's extrapolate a little.

In 1996... the year the UK banned handguns...their murder rate was 1.4 per 100,000. Today it is 1.2

In 1996 the US murder rate was 7.2 per 100,000...today it is 4.96...

The UK's suicide rate in 1996 11.6 per 100,000. In 2018 (last available) it's 11.2

The US suicide rate in 1996 was 11.7 and in 2016 (last available) it was 13.1

Sure...no two countries are the same...we have different dynamics at work...but we can make some comparisons... especially comparing a country to itself.

Links...

Let's extrapolate a little.

In 1996... the year the UK banned handguns...their murder rate was 1.4 per 100,000. Today it is 1.2

In 1996 the US murder rate was 7.2 per 100,000...today it is 4.96...

The UK's suicide rate in 1996 11.6 per 100,000. In 2018 (last available) it's 11.2

The US suicide rate in 1996 was 11.7 and in 2016 (last available) it was 13.1

Sure...no two countries are the same...we have different dynamics at work...but we can make some comparisons... especially comparing a country to itself.

Links...

I don't really care that much about the UK. Here, more than 72.5% of murders are committed with guns.

....the majority of murders are by firearm--and then you have thousands more shootings/robberies/rapes
..comparing bats to firearms is UNDENIABLY ridiculous
...another analogy is black murdering blacks vs cops shooting blacks....if you deny it, you are like the blacks who deny blacks commit murders/crime at much higher rates

I don't really care that much about the UK.
Well of course not...when after they banned firearms...nothing changed... there were just as many murders and suicides...

It's almost as if the problem is the actions of people...not which weapon they happen to choose...

I don't really care that much about the UK. Here, more than 72.5% of murders are committed with guns.

And 70-80% of the victims of gun murder are not normal people...they are criminals engaged in the criminal life.....and of the rest of the victims, they are the friends and family of the criminals caught in the crossfire of the criminal and his killers....

Meanwhile......guns are used by normal people to stop criminals 1.2 million times a year...rapes, beatings, stabbings, robberies and murders stopped by armed citizens...saving lives....saving more lives than criminals take with guns.....

....the majority of murders are by firearm--and then you have thousands more shootings/robberies/rapes
..comparing bats to firearms is UNDENIABLY ridiculous
...another analogy is black murdering blacks vs cops shooting blacks....if you deny it, you are like the blacks who deny blacks commit murders/crime at much higher rates
You're missing the point.

This guy, a contractor at Publix grocery,. killed three people with a bat.

This "mass shooter', a contractor at Kroger grocery, killed one person with a gun...

People intent on killing are going to kill people. They don't need a gun to make that happen.

When the UK banned guns...nothing changed.

Proportionally over the same period OUR murder rate fell more than that in the UK.

Well of course not...when after they banned firearms...nothing changed... there were just as many murders and suicides...

It's almost as if the problem is the actions of people...not which weapon they happen to choose...

Thank you....my point exactly...Britain had low murder rates before they banned guns.....the rate didn't change after they banned guns...

guns were not the issue..

Now, as immigrants take over the drug traffick, guns are flooding Britain....criminals create gun crime. Law abiding people with guns do not create gun crime.

And 70-80% of the victims of gun murder are not normal people...they are criminals engaged in the criminal life.....and of the rest of the victims, they are the friends and family of the criminals caught in the crossfire of the criminal and his killers....

Meanwhile......guns are used by normal people to stop criminals 1.2 million times a year...rapes, beatings, stabbings, robberies and murders stopped by armed citizens...saving lives....saving more lives than criminals take with guns.....
72.5% of all murders are committed with guns. That'ALL MURDERS. It includes all murdered good guys and all murdered bad guys. You understand that don't you? Do you think murder is not a problem because only bad guys get murdered?

Got it. You think only bad guys get murdered. You are pretty goofy, aren't you?

Forum List

Back