Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

National Gun Registry

Redfish

Diamond Member
Jan 29, 2013
The Big Easy
But no voter ID.

liberal hypocrisy at its worst.

I would like for one liberal to tell me why they object to proving who they are before voting.

you have to prove identity to register to vote, what is wrong with showing the same ID at the polling place?

How can we confiscate your guns if we don't make you register them first

Try to keep up with the program. We can't populate the FEMA Death camps if all you people are armed

Try to keep up with the program. We can't populate the FEMA Death camps if all you people are armed

Obama has stated he wants a list of gun owners and all gun purchases to "check" for criminals. Of course he claims that it won't be a registry, just a list he happens to have.

Obama has stated he wants a list of gun owners and all gun purchases to "check" for criminals. Of course he claims that it won't be a registry, just a list he happens to have.
What would be your opposition to a registry in the first place?

They already don't enforce the laws concerning registration as it is, what makes you think they'll start doing it when even more people are forced to use the system?

If government cared you about, you wouldnt't have:

1) Inferior Educational Facilities

2) Poor teaching standards

3) Lack of school supplies

4) Prohibition of certain drugs fueling crime wars and violence

5) Endless inflation

6) Ancient Rail systems

7) Ancient Power systems

8) Poorly maintained roads

9) Insane Education costs

10) People trying to control your body, sexual habits and contraceptive practices

11) An entire series of generations ignorant of Jury Nullification

12) Career politicians that have no term limits

13) A system of privileges for the office holding and government employed class of citizens.

14) Sovereign Immunity

15) A government that devours your economic and civil liberties
6) Forced to survive on handouts because generation after generation receives poor education and whoever does make it into the job market suffers from inflation.

GOVERNMENT HATES YOU

GOVERNMENT DOES NOT CARE ABOUT YOU

IN ITS BEST STATE, GOVERNMENT IS BUT A NECESSARY EVIL, IN ITS WORST, AN INTOLERABLE ONE.

It's none of the government's business as to who is in possession of a gun or what kind.

But no voter ID.

I would like for one liberal to tell me why they object to proving who they are before voting.

you have to prove identity to register to vote, what is wrong with showing the same ID at the polling place?

Indeed. And just trying entering a federal building without showing your ID.

It's none of the government's business as to who is in possession of a gun or what kind.

It's your gun it is your responsibility

If it is used in a crime, you should be responsible

What ever happened to the party of personal responsibility?

But no voter ID.

Indeed. And just trying entering a federal building without showing your ID.

I'm OK with that. Just issue IDs to all Americans

Then you can require voter ID

But no voter ID.

And what exactly would be your stands on each of the issues?

Someone who believes in Personal Responsibility would not hold a Gun responsible for a crime.

Just stating the obvious as you are dense as tar.

Did I say it wasn't?

Did I say you shouldn't?

What would you know about personal responsibility? Your party's entire ideology is based on the premise that the only person not responsible for your problems is you.

Really?

It would violate the privacy of every single American. Other than that, why the fuck do I need a reason?

May I point out that it is also none of the government's business who is not in possession of a firearm.

Does that mean that if, for example, I steal your car, and then rob a bank, the bank should be able to get its money from you?

My only opposition is that my guns are none of your damn business.

Forum List

Back