🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

National Gun Registry

It's none of the government's business as to who is in possession of a gun or what kind.

It's your gun it is your responsibility

If it is used in a crime, you should be responsible

What ever happened to the party of personal responsibility?

Someone who believes in Personal Responsibility would not hold a Gun responsible for a crime.

Just stating the obvious as you are dense as tar.

YOU are responsible for making sure your gun does not end up in the hands of criminals. If you sell to a criminal, I hold YOU responsible

No voter ID keeps Comrade Barack in power. How could anyone argue with that? Gun registration, however, is the necessary prerequisite for installing the newly formulated Cypriot Banking System here in America, the necessary prelude to completing Comrade Barack's "Fundamental Transformation Of America" and the redistribution of its wealth. Until this is done, Comrade Barack cannot even begin to entertain the thought that his work here on Earth might be finished, allowing him to rest. Once the guns are all registered, but immediately prior to the installation of the Cypriot formula, each registered gun owner can be ordered to surrender their weapons or each owner's residence can then be surrounded by DHS SWAT personnel and ordered to surrender their firearms or suffer a Hellfire Missile through the dining room window.
Until this necessary groundwork is completed US Banking Officials will be required to "Pooh-Pooh" the idea of its installation here or supply the populace with an unending stream of "It can't happen here's"s when its possibility is mentioned. Never a discouraging word is allowed to reach the ear of Comrade Barack.
Once registry and removal, each racist, white US citizens savings or banking accounts can be emptied with an ease and impunity similar to how Europes Jews dissappeared meekly and mildly into the night circa 1933-1945.

Last edited:
It's none of the government's business as to who is in possession of a gun or what kind.

Does that mean that if, for example, I steal your car, and then rob a bank, the bank should be able to get its money from you?

Cars are registered. Drivers are licensed

I am willing to do both for guns.......why aren't you?

Someone who believes in Personal Responsibility would not hold a Gun responsible for a crime.

Just stating the obvious as you are dense as tar.

YOU are responsible for making sure your gun does not end up in the hands of criminals. If you sell to a criminal, I hold YOU responsible

Nonsense. If a criminal steals someone's guns because you forced that person to go on a public list stating what guns he/she owned, you are the one who bears the responsibility for it.

Does that mean that if, for example, I steal your car, and then rob a bank, the bank should be able to get its money from you?

When cars become protected by a Constitutional amendment then we'll enter into your silly argument.

When cars become protected by a Constitutional amendment then we'll enter into your silly argument.

Nothing in the second amendment prohibits either licensing of owners or registering guns

In fact, it helps support a well regulated militia

How can we confiscate your guns if we don't make you register them first

Try to keep up with the program. We can't populate the FEMA Death camps if all you people are armed

Obama has stated he wants a list of gun owners and all gun purchases to "check" for criminals. Of course he claims that it won't be a registry, just a list he happens to have.
What would be your opposition to a registry in the first place?

The first step to confiscation is a registry.

But no voter ID.

liberal hypocrisy at its worst.

I would like for one liberal to tell me why they object to proving who they are before voting.

you have to prove identity to register to vote, what is wrong with showing the same ID at the polling place?

And what exactly would be your stands on each of the issues?

We already have gun registration laws. You cannot buy a gun legally without a backgroudn check. But criminals will never comply with those laws. If guns are banned only the govt and criminals will have guns, would that make you sleep well at night?

Everyone should have to prove who they are before voting. Its nonsensical to object to that.

Nothing in the second amendment prohibits either licensing of owners or registering guns

In fact, it helps support a well regulated militia

You do understand that there is a comma between the "well regulated Militia" part and the part that says "the Right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed." It isn't a period numbskull. Simple grammar. It all depends on whether licensing or registering guns falls under the definition of infringing... Which it certainly does.

But no voter ID.

liberal hypocrisy at its worst.

I would like for one liberal to tell me why they object to proving who they are before voting.

you have to prove identity to register to vote, what is wrong with showing the same ID at the polling place?

We already have gun registration laws. You cannot buy a gun legally without a backgroudn check. But criminals will never comply with those laws. If guns are banned only the govt and criminals will have guns, would that make you sleep well at night?

Everyone should have to prove who they are before voting. Its nonsensical to object to that.

A back ground check is not a list of what guns you own, so no... We don't already have a gun registry.

Cars are registered. Drivers are licensed?

Cars are redily visiblle when taken out in public. I have never heard of anyone carrying a concealed car under their coat have you?

Because it would not do any good... as the Canucks found out after spending $2 billion on their long gun registry over 15 years so they could solve a grand total of one crime. They shut it down in 2011 as the "billion dollar boondoggle". Any legitimate benefits associated with registration require substantial voluntary compliance by the population. Without substantial voluntary comliance, the only value associated with registration is that it allows the government to confiscate those firearms owned by the "uber" law abiding. The fact is there will not be substantial voluntary compliance, so registration will be worthless. Canada after 15 years had a 60% non compliance ratio... Australia 67%... California 70%... What do you think Texas will be? 80%?

Just a waste of time and effort. Our resources would be much better spent on more cops and mental out reach programs and the like. At least you might be able to solve more than one crime in 15 years.

A back ground check is not a list of what guns you own, so no... We don't already have a gun registry.

when you buy a gun legally, the dealer inputs a form with your name, SS#, etc. That data is recorded along with the serial number of the gun. The govt already knows what guns you and I have if we bought them recently and legally.

Cars are redily visiblle when taken out in public. I have never heard of anyone carrying a concealed car under their coat have you?

Because it would not do any good... as the Canucks found out after spending $2 billion on their long gun registry over 15 years so they could solve a grand total of one crime. They shut it down in 2011 as the "billion dollar boondoggle". Any legitimate benefits associated with registration require substantial voluntary compliance by the population. Without substantial voluntary comliance, the only value associated with registration is that it allows the government to confiscate those firearms owned by the "uber" law abiding. The fact is there will not be substantial voluntary compliance, so registration will be worthless. Canada after 15 years had a 60% non compliance ratio... Australia 67%... California 70%... What do you think Texas will be? 80%?

Just a waste of time and effort. Our resources would be much better spent on more cops and mental out reach programs and the like. At least you might be able to solve more than one crime in 15 years.

If you sell your gun to a known criminal, you should be responsible. Criminal commits a crime with a gun you sold...I'm holding you responsible

For some reason, Canada has a massively lower number of murders than we do

when you buy a gun legally, the dealer inputs a form with your name, SS#, etc. That data is recorded along with the serial number of the gun. The govt already knows what guns you and I have if we bought them recently and legally.

Legally that information must be erased after you pass the background check. So no they do not know what guns we own.

If you sell your gun to a known criminal, you should be responsible. Criminal commits a crime with a gun you sold...I'm holding you responsible

For some reason, Canada has a massively lower number of murders than we do

how many people in canada? how many people in the USA? Of course they have fewer murders, they have a lot less people.

Yeah, you go through a NICS check. That is to see if you've committed a crime and if you are ineligible for a gun purchase. On the form it is either a long gun, or handgun. There is no long term database which tells anyone what specific guns you bought, or own. That would be a registry. And that is what people have a problem with... Not the criminal background checks.

Legally that information must be erased after you pass the background check. So no they do not know what guns we own.

^ That's right.

Wrong, it is not erased. they have the serial numbers of all of your guns if you bought them legally and recently.

Yeah, you go through a NICS check. That is to see if you've committed a crime and if you are ineligible for a gun purchase. On the form it is either a long gun, or handgun. There is no long term database which tells anyone what specific guns you bought, or own. That would be a registry. And that is what people have a problem with... Not the criminal background checks.

I think you are wrong about this, got a cite to back it up?

Forum List

Back