National Review Figured Out Why Hillary Wasn't Indicted

I am sorry to post such an obvious conclusion but I think it is important considering the Trump pardon. A pardon of an 86 year old man, vs obstruction of justice.

Friend, they're gone now. There's no need for you to keep inventing fictions and obsessing over them. :itsok:

Obama is far from gone as he works to be an underground subversive. And as long as Hillary is still crying and licking her wounds in public she is fair game.

BTW, no fiction invented, she was guilty and you damn well know it.

I am sorry to post such an obvious conclusion but I think it is important considering the Trump pardon. A pardon of an 86 year old man, vs obstruction of justice.

That some of the reason why. But remember, she was getting a lot of donations from the Elites and foreign government as well. And the donations stopped coming after she has lost the election.

Obama’s spokesman Robert Gibbs confirmed Clinton and Obama met but declined to inform the press of the location of the meeting. However, it was reportedly not held at Clinton’s Washington home. Hillary’s spokesman also declined to give the location of the rendezvous.

Sen. Dianne Feinstein, D-Calif., told Fox News the two candidates met at her house in Washington. Feinstein said she was working upstairs while Clinton and Obama sat by her fireplace.

Read more at Obama, Clinton staying mum on Bilderberg globalist confab

Do you Trumpflakes understand how insane you look to normal people?

In case you didn't, I just told you. You're all bonkers.

Or perhaps it's just that our mere earth-logic isn't sufficient to explain your more advanced logic, being that you're playing eleventy-dimension chess or something. Yeah, yeah, that's the ticket.

Or perhaps it's just that our mere earth-logic isn't sufficient to explain your more advanced logic, being that you're playing eleventy-dimension chess or something. Yeah, yeah, that's the ticket.
Ah, the Bolshevik speaks!

It looks like Hillary deleted her emails to hide the evidence that she was using her SOS position to influence peddle and used her fake charity to launder the bribes and kick-backs.

Ah, the Bolshevik speaks!

See? Even more 'tardspew.

All those years of tonguing authoritarian rectums has left the brains of the Trumpflakes addled from constantly inhaling those anal vapors. Trumpflakes no longer realize that the world isn't supposed to smell like crap, and they get upset when it doesn't. That's why the Trumpflakes work so hard to try to turn everything to crap.

Friend, they're gone now. There's no need for you to keep inventing fictions and obsessing over them. :itsok:

Gone as in fled the country like the coward he is and always has been.

^ :cuckoo:

jughead hasn't left the country?

Explain the question I've never heard asked. Why did she have a personal server and secretly used it exclusively?

Explain the question I've never heard asked. Why did she have a personal server and secretly used it exclusively?

She didn't.

Use it secretly and exclusively, that is.

She used a very legal private server because it was more secure and more conveniently than the very obsolete government servers.

Try asking a question that isn't bizarre cult raving next time.

She didn't.

Use it secretly and exclusively, that is.

She used a very legal private server because it was more secure and more conveniently than the very obsolete government servers.

Try asking a question that isn't bizarre cult raving next time.

And she hid its existence when her emails were under subpoena, why?

Forum List

Back