National Review Just Came Out Swinging Against Trump

As the star of a reality TV show, Trump knows a lot of people don't want to think too much. He takes this knowledge and gives them simple answers and simple scapegoats and catchphrases to parrot.

Yeah, Obama did this and won two elections.

One of the dumbest stunts the Conservative pundits have done. They are NOT going to change any conservatives minds who are SICK of politics the way it is, and SAW how HOUSE and SENATE members that campaigned as CONSERVATIVES LIED TO US when it came to Obamacare, Cromnibus, and AMNESTY FUNDING just to name a few!!!! It will only drive those Independent, ON THE FENCE people, into the Trump camp, as they look at those HATEFUL & LYING CONSERVATIVE POLITICIANS!!!...and this from me, the guy RIGHT of Rush!

The good news is this election is outing CINO's left and right cough Fox News cough National Review cough.

Holy smokes.

The National Review has collected 35 essays from conservative leaders, all explaining why Trump is a RINO.

"When conservatives desperately needed allies in the fight against big government, Donald Trump didn’t stand on the sidelines. He consistently advocated that your money be spent, that your government grow, and that your Constitution be ignored."

"Not since George Wallace has there been a presidential candidate who made racial and religious scapegoating so central to his campaign."

"A real conservative walks with us. Ronald Reagan read National Review and Human Events for intellectual sustenance; spoke annually to the Conservative Political Action Conference, Young Americans for Freedom, and other organizations to rally the troops; supported Barry Goldwater when the GOP mainstream turned its back on him; raised money for countless conservative groups; wrote hundreds of op-eds; and delivered even more speeches, everywhere championing our cause. Until he decided to run for the GOP nomination a few months ago, Trump had done none of these things, perhaps because he was too distracted publicly raising money for liberals such as the Clintons; championing Planned Parenthood, tax increases, and single-payer health coverage; and demonstrating his allegiance to the Democratic party."

On and on like that. Awesome.
So what’s the major point here that the National Review is making? Trump would be a nightmare? I bet he would. And so what? The greatest nightmare and mistake in my lifetime has been Barack Obama. The greatest poison in our nation is the mainstream media. Can we be any more at risk than the status quo? How much more can this nation take “more of the same?”

Jeb Bush? More republican establishment pretty platforms and zero action? Not on your life! They are just as much to blame for this nation’s demise as the odious democrat machine. Government is toxic. They are cowards at heart and really only care with keeping themselves in power and making a nice income with a nice pension. No one wants to rock the boat that is supplying them with a pampered lifestyle.

Trump will rock the boat. Let the chips fall as they may. I am sick to death of being played the fool. There is no pattern of success through the B.S. promises of either party. Everyone is in bed with everyone else, big business, the lawyers, the courts, the politicians, it is all a major colossal disaster where the public pays the price. From where I stand it looks like a global collapse of the economy and all infrastructures is far more likely than unlikely in the next 10 – 20 years. And the National Review, and the politics-as-usual two parties, and the toxic odious mainstream media, and all the pundits think they can save us from that. LOL Only God can save us and save you. You can go to the polls, I will go to the pews.

Holy smokes.

The National Review has collected 35 essays from conservative leaders, all explaining why Trump is a RINO.

"When conservatives desperately needed allies in the fight against big government, Donald Trump didn’t stand on the sidelines. He consistently advocated that your money be spent, that your government grow, and that your Constitution be ignored."

"Not since George Wallace has there been a presidential candidate who made racial and religious scapegoating so central to his campaign."

"A real conservative walks with us. Ronald Reagan read National Review and Human Events for intellectual sustenance; spoke annually to the Conservative Political Action Conference, Young Americans for Freedom, and other organizations to rally the troops; supported Barry Goldwater when the GOP mainstream turned its back on him; raised money for countless conservative groups; wrote hundreds of op-eds; and delivered even more speeches, everywhere championing our cause. Until he decided to run for the GOP nomination a few months ago, Trump had done none of these things, perhaps because he was too distracted publicly raising money for liberals such as the Clintons; championing Planned Parenthood, tax increases, and single-payer health coverage; and demonstrating his allegiance to the Democratic party."

So what’s the major point here that the National Review is making? Trump would be a nightmare? I bet he would. And so what? The greatest nightmare and mistake in my lifetime has been Barack Obama. The greatest poison in our nation is the mainstream media. Can we be any more at risk than the status quo? How much more can this nation take “more of the same?”

Jeb Bush? More republican establishment pretty platforms and zero action? Not on your life! They are just as much to blame for this nation’s demise as the odious democrat machine. Government is toxic. They are cowards at heart and really only care with keeping themselves in power and making a nice income with a nice pension. No one wants to rock the boat that is supplying them with a pampered lifestyle.

Trump will rock the boat. Let the chips fall as they may. I am sick to death of being played the fool. There is no pattern of success through the B.S. promises of either party. Everyone is in bed with everyone else, big business, the lawyers, the courts, the politicians, it is all a major colossal disaster where the public pays the price. From where I stand it looks like a global collapse of the economy and all infrastructures is far more likely than unlikely in the next 10 – 20 years. And the National Review, and the politics-as-usual two parties, and the toxic odious mainstream media, and all the pundits think they can save us from that. LOL Only God can save us and save you. You can go to the polls, I will go to the pews.

if you don't go to the polls you can't yammer about politicians of any stripe, especially Obama. You aren't PLAYING the fool, you are the fool.

kudos

I am intelligent enough to know that polls 10 months out and before we have even decided on the nominees from each party are complete and utter bull shit! Your mileage may vary of course.
Which would have to mean that there's plenty of time for Donald Trump to sputter and fail as well.

Absolutely! So why waste time talking about something that is never going to happen?:argue:
The Democrat establishment has already decided on Hilary. Trump has an at least even chance of beating her.

Other candidates can beat her just as easily. I am not a Trump fan, but if the idiot masses want to nominate him, he has my vote over any Democrat.
Rubio might beat Clinton as well, but the loudest and stupidest voices will likely prevail.

Maybe I just have a little more faith in the voters than you.

If you think the Bernie Sanders can get elected, we need to be packing our bags because if he does, the nation will never recover. It is political suicide.
I'm looking at polls, it has nothing to do with what I think. That's probably a foreign concept for you.

I am intelligent enough to know that polls 10 months out and before we have even decided on the nominees from each party are complete and utter bull shit! Your mileage may vary of course.
Which would have to mean that there's plenty of time for Donald Trump to sputter and fail as well.

Absolutely! So why waste time talking about something that is never going to happen?:argue:
The Democrat establishment has already decided on Hilary. Trump has an at least even chance of beating her.
Oddly enough...I don't think Hillary has the favorable to get the nomination.

It'll be a Republican president because it's almost always the party out of power that gets back into the white house after 8 years. Don't make the mistake that the Democrats will be out for good.

The National Review founder said, "I like conservatives...who can win" hello earth to National Review do you really think Cruz can win? Does Cruz have any cross over appeal among independents and hard working blue collar Democrats? Not really so what the hell are you idiots thinking.

Trump is the only candidate who dared openly challenge the establishments status quo positions on key issues like trade, illegals, jobs, jobs killing government taxes and out of control regulations. He was blasted by both sides for daring to do this, they attempted to beat him into submission, force him to apologize, to silence him, but he stuck to his guns. Now half the other candidates are adopting his positions, sure after they discovered the people are with Trump on this.

I'm not concerned with Trump's prior positions on the issues, or what he was forced to do as a businessman to get along in a world full of corrupt government hacks. Trump is a conservative in training and like many of us who began life as a Democrat, then turned Republican, and finally Conservative, its a process.
You were never a Democrat or a Liberal

Ahahaha is that what the voices in your head told you? :laugh: Registered Dem and voted Dem in my early 20's, then I got wise to those liars.
Guys like you always make up that story.

It's just like how you all have a gay friend that's against gay marriage

And how you have an imaginary black friend who thinks black people are lazy

Too little too late. No one can stop the Trump train now.

The National Review founder said, "I like conservatives...who can win" hello earth to National Review do you really think Cruz can win? Does Cruz have any cross over appeal among independents and hard working blue collar Democrats? Not really so what the hell are you idiots thinking.

Trump is the only candidate who dared openly challenge the establishments status quo positions on key issues like trade, illegals, jobs, jobs killing government taxes and out of control regulations. He was blasted by both sides for daring to do this, they attempted to beat him into submission, force him to apologize, to silence him, but he stuck to his guns. Now half the other candidates are adopting his positions, sure after they discovered the people are with Trump on this.

I'm not concerned with Trump's prior positions on the issues, or what he was forced to do as a businessman to get along in a world full of corrupt government hacks. Trump is a conservative in training and like many of us who began life as a Democrat, then turned Republican, and finally Conservative, its a process.
You were never a Democrat or a Liberal

Ahahaha is that what the voices in your head told you? :laugh: Registered Dem and voted Dem in my early 20's, then I got wise to those liars.
Guys like you always make up that story.

It's just like how you all have a gay friend that's against gay marriage

And how you have an imaginary black friend who thinks black people are lazy

You just can't except rejection, live in your fantasy world it makes no difference to me.

Name me a single election Trump has won?

You do know he's run for President before, right? And did he win?

FTR Trump does worse in polling v the Dems than Cruz or Rubio.

He's the Republican's worst option.

Other candidates can beat her just as easily. I am not a Trump fan, but if the idiot masses want to nominate him, he has my vote over any Democrat.
Rubio might beat Clinton as well, but the loudest and stupidest voices will likely prevail.

Maybe I just have a little more faith in the voters than you.
Not much to go on.

I'm looking at polls, it has nothing to do with what I think. That's probably a foreign concept for you.

It'll be a Republican president because it's almost always the party out of power that gets back into the white house after 8 years. Don't make the mistake that the Democrats will be out for good.
With Hilary as the likely candidate this should be an easy election year for Republicans, but Trump fucks up that equation.

With Hilary as the likely candidate this should be an easy election year for Republicans, but Trump fucks up that equation.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

sssshhhhhhhhhhhhh-ush

One of the dumbest stunts the Conservative pundits have done. They are NOT going to change any conservatives minds who are SICK of politics the way it is, and SAW how HOUSE and SENATE members that campaigned as CONSERVATIVES LIED TO US when it came to Obamacare, Cromnibus, and AMNESTY FUNDING just to name a few!!!! It will only drive those Independent, ON THE FENCE people, into the Trump camp, as they look at those HATEFUL & LYING CONSERVATIVE POLITICIANS!!!...and this from me, the guy RIGHT of Rush!

Good post!

Quoting dumb ass Glen Beck...haaa who cares..

We already knew he is not as right as most of them..

This is why Trump is so popular with all parties.. Many have big concerns for the candidates on the left and right this time around..

No big deal~

Trump is not popular with Democrats. He has the lowest ratings amongst Democrats of all the Republicans.

Holy smokes.

Another very good post. :clap2::clap2::clap2:

Trump has the lowest support amongst Independents than any other Republican candidate.

Trump/Palin 2016.

Yes please oh yes please with the Senate Majority and the Supreme Court on top.

Just to point out that J.F.K. was an Ant-Communist Cold Warrior.

Your not exactly helping yourself. Which is not at surprising.

The Republicans will lose with don ticket races with Trump as the nominee.

And thank your for playing grasping at straws.

Forum List

Back