Nationalist Or Globalist?

Choose Your Position

• I'm a Globalist!

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • I'm a Nationalist!

Votes: 27 90.0%
  • I'm nothing but a pile of indecisive goo.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It all starts at home.
If everyone takes care of their home, then problems become few.

Take care of your home, neighborhood community, town, city, county, state, region, country, continent, hemisphere, world.

See where the world is on that list?

It all starts at home.
If everyone takes care of their home, then problems become few.

Take care of your home, neighborhood community, town, city, county, state, region, country, continent, hemisphere, world.

See where the world is on that list?
Thats not nationalism.

I think it was businessmen that outsource manufacturing to cut labor cost in countries that signed on to the Free Trade agreements. That allow the products to be shipped back to the American markets without any penalty.

Businessmen like Trumpybear.

Trump's NWO Globalist 'Enemy #1.' They aren't big fans. But regardless, all Americans should be Nationalists at this point. Globalists have thrown them overboard.

Nah, Trumpybear is a phony. Actions speak louder than words. He's flip flopped more than Bush.

Make Amerika Great. Buy my products made in China.
anti americanism here it is folks.

Of course Trumpybear is anti American and anti Western Alliance. Why do you think he sucks up to Putin so much?
ahhhh look at you. mr. I can't stand america projecting. thanks, we all knew you were totally anti american.

AS you cheer the pro-Russian Trumpybear.

The NWO is the one the West built after our Victory in WWII.

Trumpublicans want to destroy that world under the CT of the Globalist and return us to the days of fierce nationalism that in part sparked WWI and WWII.

Not to get too far off topic, but should a U.S. Soldier be disciplined / courts martialed for refusing to take off his U.S. Military Uniform and donning the U.N.'s uniform while supporting a U.N. mission?

The soldier joined the US Military....not the UN's military.....

Ex-soldier appeals conviction for refusing order

(I was never faced with this problem / issue.......)
Unlike Asians Who Have Things to Be Proud of, Jungle Trash Are the Neanderthals of That Continent

I was in effect required to risk my life for the gutless gooks in the Army of the Republic of (South) Vietnam, which is why "we" lost that war. So charges of Globalism can be evaded if we are not told whom we are actually fighting for.

Damn, all these years I thought you guys risked your lives over domino's!

Trump's NWO Globalist 'Enemy #1.' They aren't big fans. But regardless, all Americans should be Nationalists at this point. Globalists have thrown them overboard.

Nah, Trumpybear is a phony. Actions speak louder than words. He's flip flopped more than Bush.

Of course Trumpybear is anti American and anti Western Alliance. Why do you think he sucks up to Putin so much?
ahhhh look at you. mr. I can't stand america projecting. thanks, we all knew you were totally anti american.

Trumpublicans want to destroy that world under the CT of the Globalist and return us to the days of fierce nationalism that in part sparked WWI and WWII.

Any American who is not a nationalist is a low down fucking traitor. True story.

Any American who is not a nationalist is a low down fucking traitor. True story.
Then you don’t know what a nationalist is.

Then you don’t know what a nationalist is.
False. You don't know.

The Difference Between patriotism and nationalism is that the patriot is proud of his country for what it does , and the nationalist is proud of his country no matter what it does ; the first attitude creates a feeling of responsibility while the second a feeling of blind arrogance that leads to a war .

Nationalism vs. patriotism

Patriotism is fundamental to liberty because pride in one’s nation-state, and a willingness to defend it if necessary, is the basis of national independence. Patriotism is the courage of national self-determination.

By contrast, nationalism is patriotism transformed into a sentiment of superiority and aggression toward other countries. Nationalism is the poisonous idea that one’s country is superior to somebody else’s. Nationalism is intrinsically a cause of war and imperialism.

Patriotism is fundamental to liberty because pride in one’s nation-state, and a willingness to defend it if necessary, is the basis of national independence. Patriotism is the courage of national self-determination.

By contrast, nationalism is patriotism transformed into a sentiment of superiority and aggression toward other countries. Nationalism is the poisonous idea that one’s country is superior to somebody else’s. Nationalism is intrinsically a cause of war and imperialism.
and?

and?
Good people are patriots. Nazis are nationalists.

and?
where was that in your definitions you presented. lead us through that would you?

and?
BTW, nazis are german and are mostly all dead now. You should move forward into the 21st century soon.

and?
where was that in your definitions you presented. lead us through that would you?
It’s there for anyone reasonably smart...

and?
BTW, nazis are german and are mostly all dead now. You should move forward into the 21st century soon.
And so should their nationalism.

Let's see who we have here. Are you a borderless slave married to ultimate global governance, or an upstanding citizen standing tall for your country?
Are you a nazi?

So we're not going to trade with the rest of the world

Kind of hard for the worlds only superpower to be nationalistic isn't it?

and?
And so should their nationalism.
:dunno::cuckoo:

and?
It’s there for anyone reasonably smart...
I supposed only your kind of smart. the stupid kind.

Forum List

Back