Nation's first female Somali American Muslim law makers takes Oath on Koran

...and you can sit, get stoned and play stupid games in the FZ while people who actually give a shit about society try to find solutions to some pretty horrible things that have found their way in our way of life while we try to accept all people in our lives unencumbered by the bad acts of those who may be members of their religion/way of thinking.

I don't think her using a Koran for a swearing-in ceremony is some horrible thing that requires a solution, but then again I am not an overly-dramatic little bitch.

Islam isn't compatible with the I
Because Islam is not compatible with our culture at all.
Even though Muslims have been here since the founding and are your neighbors and mine? Should A,Erica put a blanket ban on Islam as part of our freedom of religion? Is xenophobia part and parcel of the American culture you claim to love?
. Feel free to explain DEAD AMERICANS to us anytime you want... And don't make excuses.

Feel free to explain to us how she is responsible for dead Americans.
. Don't play dumb, and answer the question.

So you are blaming her dead Americans that she had nothing to do with.
Nope, but the religion has been found as a fingerprint recognized in alot of the killings now.

...and you can sit, get stoned and play stupid games in the FZ while people who actually give a shit about society try to find solutions to some pretty horrible things that have found their way in our way of life while we try to accept all people in our lives unencumbered by the bad acts of those who may be members of their religion/way of thinking.

I don't think her using a Koran for a swearing-in ceremony is some horrible thing that requires a solution, but then again I am not an overly-dramatic little bitch.

Name calling?

You do not know what you are talking about....take another toke.

It is more than a book, it is a way of life which is antithetical to the American way of life.

She is an example of someone achieving the American Dream.
American dream? what is that? and how does that jibe with the American way of life?

An immigrant from a war-torn country coming to this nation as a child and finds success in America as an adult. It sounds quite a bit like some members of my family. I wish her well.
They seem to forget that the Illegal immigrants coming into this Nation as so called children can be up to the age of 31. A child at 31 lovely isn't it.

Nope, but the religion has been found as a fingerprint recognized in alot of the killings now.

So what's your solution to her using a Koran for her swearing-in ceremony? Are you going to make it illegal?

Name calling?

You implied that I don't give shit about our society b/c we don't share the same views. If you're going to toss insults my way don't cry like a bitch when I respond in kind.

Name calling?

You implied that I don't give shit about our society b/c we don't share the same views. If you're going to toss insults my way don't cry like a bitch when I respond in kind.
I implied nothing, I am stating very clearly you have no idea what you are talking about.

Go get stoned or something.

The rest of us are actually trying to figure this out where we can all live peaceably together.

Oh yea, I am a very active Civil Rights Attorney with a specialization in Religion.

Name calling?

I implied nothing, I am stating very clearly you have no idea what you are talking about.

The rest of us are actually trying to figure this out where we can all live peaceably together.

Oh yea, I am a very active Civil Rights Attorney with a specialization in Religion.

Bullshit. You implied that I didn't give shit about our society and now you're trying to pretend otherwise.

So what's your solution to her using a Koran for a swearing-in ceremony? More pussy aching?

Name calling?

Bullshit. You implied that I didn't give shit about our society and now you're trying to pretend otherwise.

So what's your solution to her using a Koran for a swearing-in ceremony? More pussy aching?
Stop wasting my time.

Talk to someone who gives a shit.

She appears to have adapted quite well.

So did Nidal Hasan until he opened fire on American citizens.

So now you are comparing this young woman to Nidal Hasan?
. Liberal games you are gonna play now ??

Answer the question.
. Keep up.. I didn't make the statement that brought on your question. Duh.

Don't play dumb, and answer the question.

You agreed with the post. Are you comparing her to Nidal Hasan?

Name calling?

Stop wasting my time.

Talk to someone who gives a shit.

So more pussy aching? I thought so.

I don't mind as long as this law maker acknowledges U.S. trumps Sharia Law. :D
The whole point of taking the oath on the koran is that islamic law is higher our laws.

Why?
. Ever hear of symbolism, symbolic or representative of one's views on life ?? Then there is the thing of being compatible, comparable, having compatibility etc.

People who take the oath on the Bible are not compatible?

Why is this a bad thing?
Shouldn't have to tell you.

So why is this a bad thing?
Even though Muslims have been here since the founding and are your neighbors and mine? Should A,Erica put a blanket ban on Islam as part of our freedom of religion? Is xenophobia part and parcel of the American culture you claim to love?
. Feel free to explain DEAD AMERICANS to us anytime you want... And don't make excuses.
Muslims=dead Americans? Is this an immutable fact, or xenophobic fearmongering?

Nation’s First Female Somali-American Muslim Lawmaker Takes Oath on Koran
--------------
Selling America out right under your noses................... lmao
Oh dear....you believe that lawmakers need to make the oath on the Bible...don't you? Not much on the Freedom of Religion, are you?
Ye
Nation’s First Female Somali-American Muslim Lawmaker Takes Oath on Koran
--------------
Selling America out right under your noses................... lmao
Oh dear....you believe that lawmakers need to make the oath on the Bible...don't you? Not much on the Freedom of Religion, are you?
I am...too bad Muslim 's are not for religious freedom. I don't care what the Koran says about...they are not.

Shouldn't have to tell you.

So why is this a bad thing?
Muslims=dead Americans? Is this an immutable fact, or xenophobic fearmongering?
Pretty much fact.

Forum List

Back