Nazi father of ‘Adolf Hitler’ finally arrested in Pennsylvania after going into hiding

I wanted the local Publix to put my dad's name, Hubert Blaine Wolfeschlegelsteinhausenbergerdorff, on a cake in big red letters to celebrate his birthday, but they wouldn't.

I'm thinking about litigating.

That IS child abuse but I wonder if they had to get him on other reasons?

he looks like a newsaxon freak. My heavens the membership there were misshappen. I thought I was on a jewish forum.

I wanted the local Publix to put my dad's name, Hubert Blaine Wolfeschlegelsteinhausenbergerdorff, on a cake in big red letters to celebrate his birthday, but they wouldn't.

I'm thinking about litigating.

Liar. You're Noregian, you father's name is Lars Hurdygurdygurdygurdyolåfsson.

So, they can refuse to bake a cake because of a White child's name, but a couple of perverted homosexuals can put a bakery out of business and get a White couple fined for not baking a cake due to religious beliefs. Incredible!

Nazi father of ‘Adolf Hitler’ finally arrested in Pennsylvania after going into hiding

The guys a wack job but no worse than Caitlyn Jenner, so who gives a fuck?

Isnt it cool though that the statenow has the right to take your kids because they think you are teaching them unacceptable things?

Wont be long before they are taking children from Christian families for teaching their kids that fagotry is a sin and evil.

Forum List

Back