Nazi Roger Stone got his Feathers PLUCKED! By Anti-MAGA Twitter! It suspended that account. Whee!

Wait until it happens to you leftist dumbasses because as you stupid fks jump for joy when these issues take place you are to fkn retarded to realize these same actions make it right back to you asses too. THINK jackass think.
First they cam for the JEWS and I said nothing..................................... Then they came for me and nobody was left.

wake up jackasses.

View attachment 157238

Hypocrisy: Twitter Bans Roger Stone But Allows Vicious Leftists Tweets
Yeah...because banning someone from Twitter based on their foul mouth is just like the Holocaust......:cuckoo:

Wait until it happens to you leftist dumbasses because as you stupid fks jump for joy when these issues take place you are to fkn retarded to realize these same actions make it right back to you asses too. THINK jackass think.
First they cam for the JEWS and I said nothing..................................... Then they came for me and nobody was left.

wake up jackasses.

View attachment 157238

Yeah...because banning someone from Twitter based on their foul mouth is just like the Holocaust......:cuckoo:
Tomorrow, the liberal holocaust will come.

wake up jackasses.

View attachment 157238

Tomorrow, the liberal holocaust will come.
sure, sweetie......:lol:

wake up jackasses.

View attachment 157238

Are you comparing Trump to Adolph?

wake up jackasses.

View attachment 157238

No that's what you do.

wake up jackasses.

View attachment 157238

The Douche does not like the Confederate flag.

But IT does love the Nazi flag!

btw.. Where's that 30-day plan that kills off ISIS Great Douche?

13efdbd18f343bb4d02b7043b733472e--funny-stuff.jpg

Last edited:
Seems the Douche has style and class...

85a688fd42109f03d181c5c082cc6f0a--respect-women-deep-thoughts.jpg

I wonder as well...

bda992b6b96e37a4d9a969710efd59af--jackie-kennedy-donald-trump.jpg

49abe66a61cda8952581fc21812aa6f1--republican-values-michelle-obama.jpg

Looks like @RogerJStoneJr's Twitter account has been suspended.
Roger Stone, a longtime associate of President Donald Trump and self-described political provocateur, was suspended from Twitter on Saturday.

Stone lashed out at CNN anchor Don Lemon and others on Friday night, seemingly responding to reports that an indictment from special prosecutor Robert Mueller was imminent in the ongoing probe into the Trump election campaign's alleged ties to Russia.
Stone tweeted that Lemon was "dumber than dog ----" and deserved to be mocked and punished.
Roger Stone is suspended from Twitter

:iagree: This guy works to damage America for Nixon being run out of office.

Nixon was a crook and so is Stone and Manafort.
o-PRESIDENT-NIXON-facebook.jpg
No hypocrisy there -- celebrate censorship while calling others "nazi"

Cool stuff! I did not know Roger Stone did that. Good for Roger Stone. CNN and Turner's hate Christians policies his paid actors are pushing suck.
Of course a foul mouth punk is a trumpanzee hero.
I am afraid your Trumpphobia does not hold water when one adds in all the foul mouth pieces of shit out there in lala land that like you hate Trump, Christians in general and anyone that does not hold the same belief system as you do. I'll take a truthful person with bad taste in word choices and decent business policies over the slimy smooth talking crooked attorney types who have been well trained at deception any day.

Looks like @RogerJStoneJr's Twitter account has been suspended.
Roger Stone, a longtime associate of President Donald Trump and self-described political provocateur, was suspended from Twitter on Saturday.

Stone lashed out at CNN anchor Don Lemon and others on Friday night, seemingly responding to reports that an indictment from special prosecutor Robert Mueller was imminent in the ongoing probe into the Trump election campaign's alleged ties to Russia.
Stone tweeted that Lemon was "dumber than dog ----" and deserved to be mocked and punished.
Roger Stone is suspended from Twitter

:iagree: This guy works to damage America for Nixon being run out of office.

Nixon was a crook and so is Stone and Manafort.
o-PRESIDENT-NIXON-facebook.jpg
No hypocrisy there -- celebrate censorship while calling others "nazi"

1. Did not claim twitter right or wrong.

2. The Douche klan members are.

3. Try again, on your hypocrisy BS spew.

4. Twitter has issues! That...... Letting The Great Orange Douche Twitler abuse its services. Allow the Douche to Feed his It's Pro nazi morons daily lies.

Last edited:
Cool stuff! I did not know Roger Stone did that. Good for Roger Stone. CNN and Turner's hate Christians policies his paid actors are pushing suck.
Of course a foul mouth punk is a trumpanzee hero.
I am afraid your Trumpphobia does not hold water when one adds in all the foul mouth pieces of shit out there in lala land that like you hate Trump, Christians in general and anyone that does not hold the same belief system as you do. I'll take a truthful person with bad taste in word choices and decent business policies over the slimy smooth talking crooked attorney types who have been well trained at deception any day.
Hate? Nope. Don't want them in power, trashing our Constitution? Absolutely....and proud to stand for the Constitution and our secular law.

Forum List

Back