Nazi Roger Stone got his Feathers PLUCKED! By Anti-MAGA Twitter! It suspended that account. Whee!

Cool stuff! I did not know Roger Stone did that. Good for Roger Stone. CNN and Turner's hate Christians policies his paid actors are pushing suck.
Of course a foul mouth punk is a trumpanzee hero.
How about the foul mouth psychopath perps like this one who spew nasty hate towards President Trump continually and lie from a script writers bs log? Is that just his demons manifesting, is he off his meds or are is it pharmaceuticals that gives him those jitters?

List the lies, if you can? And has he paid more than 32 million to stop sexual assault charges being filed on him?

btw. That was pretty weak for an Irish man.

This is normal spews. Funny....

Last edited:
Cool stuff! I did not know Roger Stone did that. Good for Roger Stone. CNN and Turner's hate Christians policies his paid actors are pushing suck.
How about the foul mouth psychopath perps like this one who spew nasty hate towards President Trump continually and lie from a script writers bs log? Is that just his demons manifesting, is he off his meds or are is it pharmaceuticals that gives him those jitters?

List the lies, if you can? And has he paid more than 32 million to stop sexual assault charges being filed on him?

I see you like that video clip of one of the liars against President Trump. As a person who has witnessed and experienced false charges being laid against the innocent I'll be waiting for you to produce the actual proof of what you accuse the President of this United States of concerning any misdeeds he is doing serving the peoples will.

I see you like that video clip of one of the liars against President Trump. As a person who has witnessed and experienced false charges being laid against the innocent I'll be waiting for you to produce the actual proof of what you accuse the President of this United States of concerning any misdeeds he is doing serving the peoples will.

It starts for you with. We are made in the lords' image. When you understand there are no gods. I can explain where your other issues are.

It starts for you with. We are made in the lords' image. When you understand there are no gods. I can explain where your other issues are.

There is only One true God. Are you attempting to tell me that you have overcome the world yet you willing accuse another whom you now claim is made in the image of God? Which portion of those actors playing newscasters who spew division and hatred against others is made in the image of God? It appears to me that those who accuse others without knowledge or proof are made in the image of that which was already cast out of the heavenly realm.

Forum List

Back