Nazi slag will likely die in jail.

Throwing a 96-year-old man in prison doesn't really accomplish anything.
.... except to put the fear of the law into the population. I'm not disagreeing with you but if you make exceptions to the law then you've lost the benefit of implementing laws in the first place.

In the United States the free speech issue it the main issue. The German released the piece of crap. I would’ve executed the guy. However for whatever stupid reason Germany releases him but when he says racist crap he is sent to prison, where he belongs but not over his speech, he should be in prison for his war crimes.

He should never have been locked up for his disgusting speech, he should never have gotten out to begin with and really the death penalty would have been the best solution.

So his speech should not have gotten this animal in trouble, he should have been executed decades ago however Europeans find the death penalty to extreme however don’t tolerate extreme speech.
Hold on. He was tried for his Nazi accomplishments and sentenced to whatever the court saw fit. He is now being charged with a current offence and will be sentenced to whatever the courts see fit again.
As,far as living in Germany or any other European country? No, none of them have real freedom.
That tears it. The U.S. (pay close attention now because this is important) has less freedom than most (if not every) European country. Your comment that insinuates the contrary was extracted from the orifice of your buttocks. Americans have no idea what freedom is because they've only seen it through a peep-hole or from the wrong end of a pair of binoculars.

You may respond if you like.

do people really feel affinity with this monster ?
Nah, I doubt it. I think they are just a hair's width away from being anti-Semitic. I'm sure the fellow who complained about the Jews getting on and forgetting the holocaust represents the core of it. These people suffer from acute inferiority complexia and anyone getting as much attention as the Jews do, well it goes right up their nose.

Seems you suffer from the same problem of those you complain about.

In the United States the free speech issue it the main issue. The German released the piece of crap. I would’ve executed the guy. However for whatever stupid reason Germany releases him but when he says racist crap he is sent to prison, where he belongs but not over his speech, he should be in prison for his war crimes.

He should never have been locked up for his disgusting speech, he should never have gotten out to begin with and really the death penalty would have been the best solution.

So his speech should not have gotten this animal in trouble, he should have been executed decades ago however Europeans find the death penalty to extreme however don’t tolerate extreme speech.
Hold on. He was tried for his Nazi accomplishments and sentenced to whatever the court saw fit. He is now being charged with a current offence and will be sentenced to whatever the courts see fit again.
As,far as living in Germany or any other European country? No, none of them have real freedom.
That tears it. The U.S. (pay close attention now because this is important) has less freedom than most (if not every) European country. Your comment that insinuates the contrary was extracted from the orifice of your buttocks. Americans have no idea what freedom is because they've only seen it through a peep-hole or from the wrong end of a pair of binoculars.

You are entitled to your opinion. I really don’t care what you think.

Suit yourself. I invited you to a debate on the subject but I guess you feel you've been .... :spank:

I believe they are a Constitutional Republic but they don't have a First Amendment protection like we do.

See:

Article 5
[Freedom of expression, arts and sciences]
(1) Every person shall have the right freely to express and disseminate his opinions in speech, writing and pictures and to inform himself without hindrance from generally accessible sources. Freedom of the press and freedom of reporting by means of broadcasts and films shall be guaranteed. There shall be no censorship.​

Suit yourself. I invited you to a debate on the subject but I guess you feel you've been .... :spank:
:trolls:

:trolls:
That is EXACTLY why I am wasting no more than the bare minimum of effort to school you.

I believe they are a Constitutional Republic but they don't have a First Amendment protection like we do.

See:

Article 5
[Freedom of expression, arts and sciences]
(1) Every person shall have the right freely to express and disseminate his opinions in speech, writing and pictures and to inform himself without hindrance from generally accessible sources. Freedom of the press and freedom of reporting by means of broadcasts and films shall be guaranteed. There shall be no censorship.​
Nice, but he is being very careful today.

not Listening not Looking.gif

Forum List

Back