NBA's Sterling Brown Arrest Video Released Shows NBA Player Getting Tased

In my LE experience every cop knows who the 'bad apples' are and virtually 100% of LEO's officers find ways to not work directly with the bad apple.
They are soon weeded out.
No LEO is ordered to have 'X' leo as a partner.
And they are not required to say why.
HR finds out very quickly though.
This kids father was a cop
He was acting respectfully

NWA!!!

The afro american had an attitude and needed an attitude adjustment!

Lesson for the black community, first don't get up in a cop's face. Second, listen to the cop's instructions or he will call in more cops. Don't act like a tough guy and ignore instructions after a half dozen cops arrive. :p

Why is this stupid incident in Politics?

He seems very calm and is doing what is asked
It is the policemen who seem agitated

Why you need six cops for a parking violation is beyond me
They escalated the situation into an assault on a motorist

Yes, encourage people not to show their hands to police. You've really got your thinking cap on today.

He told them he had something in his hand. He knew better than to pull anything out of his pocket

NWA!!!

The afro american had an attitude and needed an attitude adjustment!

Lesson for the black community, first don't get up in a cop's face. Second, listen to the cop's instructions or he will call in more cops. Don't act like a tough guy and ignore instructions after a half dozen cops arrive. :p

Why is this stupid incident in Politics?

He seems very calm and is doing what is asked
It is the policemen who seem agitated

Why you need six cops for a parking violation is beyond me
They escalated the situation into an assault on a motorist

Yes, encourage people not to show their hands to police. You've really got your thinking cap on today.

He told them he had something in his hand. He knew better than to pull anything out of his pocket

Sound advice everyone should follow.

BTW, here's the OG footage. It's best to make your decision based on all the facts. This is a lesson in how not to respond to police:

...it doesn't matter how many the cops kill in the UK.......plus, there are not as many guns in the UK....
...blacks who were armed killed by police:
ASterling
KScot
ASmith

Blacks who weren't armed.. Walter Scott, Mike Brown, Tamir Rice, Sandra Bland... so we really want to go there.

Keep dreaming....
Blacks are going to continue to misbehave and get tased and or shot until they stop misbehaving.

Again, I want to thank you for being honest with your racism. Now what I want you to do is make sure you share all your racial insights with your coworkers when you get back to work on Tuesday. Make sure HR is copied, I'm sure they'll marvel at your brilliance.

So facts are now racist?

I won't be going to work on Tuesday,or any day for that matter.
I retired seven years ago at 46.
Retired at 46!!??
That used to be considered quite an achievement
But we are in “Cant Accept Trump” libbie land so we must characterize your accomplishment as achieved via the broken backs of others and with assistance from Russians. You did not work hard and effectively-you cheated

...it doesn't matter how many the cops kill in the UK.......plus, there are not as many guns in the UK....
ASterling
KScot
ASmith

Blacks who weren't armed.. Walter Scott, Mike Brown, Tamir Rice, Sandra Bland... so we really want to go there.

Keep dreaming....
Blacks are going to continue to misbehave and get tased and or shot until they stop misbehaving.

Again, I want to thank you for being honest with your racism. Now what I want you to do is make sure you share all your racial insights with your coworkers when you get back to work on Tuesday. Make sure HR is copied, I'm sure they'll marvel at your brilliance.

So facts are now racist?

Retired at 46!!??
But we are in “Cant Accept Trump” libbie land so we must characterize your accomplishment as achieved via the broken backs of others and with assistance from Russians. You did not work hard and effectively-you cheated

You wouldnt believe how many welfare checks I had to steal from the poor in order to retire early.
Some of em put up a pretty good fight but it was cool,I only stole em from the brothers so it was a simple matter of shooting them since no one cares about a dead ghetto black and just assumed it was another drug deal gone bad.

ASterling
KScot
ASmith

Keep dreaming....

So facts are now racist?

Retired at 46!!??

You wouldnt believe how many welfare checks I had to steal from the poor in order to retire early.
Some of em put up a pretty good fight but it was cool,I only stole em from the brothers so it was a simple matter of shooting them since no one cares about a dead ghetto black and just assumed it was another drug deal gone bad.
They don't issue checks anymore, gheesh. Just admit you were a gigolo.

ASterling
KScot
ASmith

Keep dreaming....

So facts are now racist?

Retired at 46!!??

I figured this was so

ASterling
KScot
ASmith

Keep dreaming....

So facts are now racist?

Retired at 46!!??

They don't issue checks anymore, gheesh. Just admit you were a gigolo.

That was in my early years of stealing from the poor.
Of course I adjusted my methods with the change in tech.
It was actually easier when they went EBT since as you know just like American Express "They Never Leave Home Without It."

please look at my previous posts with facts/numbers/links
there is not a major problem of police shootings/etc
...there will always be bad police/bad shootings/etc---but there is no where near the problem that BLM/etc make it out to be

The fact that it happens as often as it does is bad enough.

And given how often we catch the cops lying about shootings, like the guy who shot Walter Scott in the back, or the guy who shot LaQuan McDonald when he was lying on the ground, I don't take the claims about shootings at face value.

...the real problem--the ROOT of the problem--is black culture breeding criminals at much higher rates - PLUS they graduate at lower rates which all adds up to being very conducive to blacks having problems with police/etc

No, the problem is trigger happy cops.

But again,please go into work on Tuesday and share your wisdom on race relations with human resources.

If only the libs on this board would actually act like the BB player during a traffic stop....It would be epic!!!

Of course we all know it would be yes sir,no sir can I give you a blow job Sir....

BTW, here's the OG footage. It's best to make your decision based on all the facts. This is a lesson in how not to respond to police:

He seems polite and respectful

At which point?
When he got up in the cops face or when he refused to take his hands from his pockets?

He seemed to be standing still. It was the cop that was all agitated

He didn’t refuse to take his hands out of his pockets, he wisely told them he had something in his hand

That is when the cops went apeshit

Forum List

Back