NBC goes full racist says the problem with America is white women

Whites are the most hated among the elite power groups. Turn off the TV and you turn off a lot of the daily hate.

Its so easy to be a conservative because you can just say shit without it being in anyway logical or having any accuracy to reality...

So the elite power groups (mostly all white) hate white people??
More dumb ass whites then blks you know that if you are Blk.
caucusx.gif
caucusx.gif
caucusx.gif

Attachments

• caucusx.gif
    caucusx.gif
    98.2 KB · Views: 20
Whites are the most hated among the elite power groups. Turn off the TV and you turn off a lot of the daily hate.

Its so easy to be a conservative because you can just say shit without it being in anyway logical or having any accuracy to reality...

They stir the pot and those who have hate in them get riled. The results of more division are just what a few want when it happens.
Do you folks even be aware of the words you type?

You just described the president of the United States on a usual weekday
In your mind perhaps.

Patriotism and common sense isn't an ethnic or color of your skin issue.
So when the president said that a Federal judge was incapable of doing his job fairly because he was of Mexican heritage, that wasn't divisive? Do you think they are judges of Irish, German or Italian heritage who this also applies to? or just those "Hispanics"

Why don’t you investigate it scientifically ? Compare Germany Ireland and Italy to Mexico, Venezuela and Bolivia.
Just for grins.

They stir the pot and those who have hate in them get riled. The results of more division are just what a few want when it happens.

In your mind perhaps.

So when the president said that a Federal judge was incapable of doing his job fairly because he was of Mexican heritage, that wasn't divisive? Do you think they are judges of Irish, German or Italian heritage who this also applies to? or just those "Hispanics"
Why did La Raza change its name?

In your mind perhaps.

Why don’t you investigate it scientifically ? Compare Germany Ireland and Italy to Mexico, Venezuela and Bolivia.
Just for grins.
Maybe being racist is fun and giggles for you -- but I notice you are yet another one who keeps avoiding the question I asked..

Is making the claim that someone is "inferior" because of their "race" or "heritage" divisive?

In your mind perhaps.

Deflection noted...

This is why I have little respect for folks who themselves have ZERO problem with racism if they are the beneficiaries of that racism ...

In your mind perhaps.

Just for grins.
Maybe being racist is fun and giggles for you -- but I notice you are yet another one who keeps avoiding the question I asked..

Is making the claim that someone is "inferior" because of their "race" or "heritage" divisive?

Yeah, we know. It's only ok to criticize white people.

In your mind perhaps.

Good catch! An organization dedicated to “The Race” has long been acceptable as political supporters, in the halls of Congress and on media round tables. Presidents even speak before them.
They love those organizations dedicated to particular races...well except for one particular race.

In your mind perhaps.

Deflection noted...

This is why I have little respect for folks who themselves have ZERO problem with racism if they are the beneficiaries of that racism ...
No deflection to it and you failed to answer the question. That judge was/is a la raza and I do not have a problem with someone who is not a trained speaker who did not articulate words properly. If you cannot accept that too bad.

In your mind perhaps.

Just for grins.

Are you under the impression “divisiveness” bothers me?

In your mind perhaps.

Just for grins.

No it wasn't criticism you idiot -- criticism is "hey, I agree with the judge's judicial record on matters of labor rights" --- racism is "that judge can't do his job because he is Mexican"

But you are racist yourself, so I don't expect much from you when it comes to intellectual honesty...

In your mind perhaps.

Just for grins.

Are you under the impression “divisiveness” bothers me?
I don't care what bothers you -- but it was your fellow trump sycophant who got their panties in a bunch over someone being "divisive" -- I also believe you to be one of those fakes who would get their panties in a bunch over "divisiveness" also -- if you were on the wrong side of that divide...you fakes whined incessantly about how divisive Obama was...

But as long as your cult leader is doing the dividing, you are fine with it.

In your mind perhaps.

Deflection noted...

No deflection to it and you failed to answer the question. That judge was/is a la raza and I do not have a problem with someone who is not a trained speaker who did not articulate words properly. If you cannot accept that too bad.
Care to tell me about Judge Curial's judicial record that supports him being ostracized for his heritage?? I know La Raza scares you, but I guarantee you that you have no problem with John Birch society members being in the judiciary...and that organization actually advanced "RACIST" policies...

In your mind perhaps.

Just for grins.

No it wasn't criticism you idiot -- criticism is "hey, I agree with the judge's judicial record on matters of labor rights" --- racism is "that judge can't do his job because he is Mexican"

But you are racist yourself, so I don't expect much from you when it comes to intellectual honesty...

Just a taste of the anti-white male propaganda that is completely acceptable in the USA.

How America has silently accepted the rage of white men (Opinion) - CNN

An Open Letter To Gay, White Men: No, You're Not Allowed To Have A Racial Preference | HuffPost

https://jezebel.com/5960099/why-the-end-of-white-men-is-good-for-actually-good-for-white-men

White men must be stopped: The very future of mankind depends on it

Gee, I wonder why?
Perspective | Why are so many white men so angry?

Just for grins.

Just a taste of the anti-white male propaganda that is completely acceptable in the USA.

An Open Letter To Gay, White Men: No, You're Not Allowed To Have A Racial Preference | HuffPost

https://jezebel.com/5960099/why-the-end-of-white-men-is-good-for-actually-good-for-white-men

Gee, I wonder why?
Sorry, I have no sympathy for fake aggrieved white man syndrome...

It isn't my fault or the fault of the rest of civilized society that you feel a fairer society is oppressive to you -- maybe you should just suck it up and deal with it like those minorities you despise so much do

Just for grins.

Gee, I wonder why?
Sorry, I have no sympathy for fake aggrieved white man syndrome...

It isn't my fault or the fault of the rest of civilized society that you feel a fairer society is oppressive to you -- maybe you should just suck it up and deal with it like those minorities you despise so much do

So the MSM corporations targeting white men for harassment and abuse based on their gender and color is what equality means to you..?

I agree

White women are responsible for electing Trump

They should have known better

NBC goes full RACIST, says the problem with America is “white women”
There isn’t a day that goes by when someone on the Left, be it a politician, a social or political commentator, an entertainer, or an academic doesn’t accuse someone on the right of being “racist,” a “bigot,” or a “-phobe” or an “-ist.”

Surprise, surprise, surprise blame it on whitey.......... Just like fronthole Obama trained them cause you know he's not got white in him either. Just like the loser blamed Bush for everything. This is what indoctrianted, brainwashed , parrot reading idiots really believe. WHITE PRIVELDGE this is the college mentality.

I’ve been telling you all, the regressive left hates whites and Christians.

Should white women be worried?
Perhaps they should be a bit more cautious than previously.

I could feel the hatred coming from some gal parked by me down in a little college town near k.c. a few years back. My dog woofed and growled at her and her boyfriend. They had tons of places to park closer to the entry doors but chose right next to my car and then got all insulted when the dog grgrgr'd. I moved the car for the dog could eat in peace and not get all tweaked because of strangers so close to us.
Was she a white woman? ;)

Forum List

Back