NBC News Reports 10 People Indicted

Question to everyone...
Do you feel harmed by President Trump?.... Did he hurt the nation?....
This is Bullshit and the people see it as such....

Now we have read it, well the rest of us have I know it is impossible for you to bother, and looks like your bullshit is, well, bullshit. Yet another example of idiots like you complaining that Trump is being indicted for something that he is not actually being indicted for.

You might have been clueless but most of us know, generally, what was going to be in the indictment. It is pretty obvious at this point.

Of course you imbeciles knew what was going to be in the indictment. That's because your fake media has been spoon-feeding you this shit for over 6 years now. But just like everything else, it will all amount to nothing and Trump's popularity will continue to grow.

Arrest warrants issued for Trump and his co-conspirators.

‘“Subsequent to the indictment, as is the normal process in Georgia law, the grand jury issues arrest warrants for those who were charged,” she told reporters on Monday night. “I am giving the defendants the opportunity to voluntarily surrender no later than noon on Friday 25th 2023.”’

my country
4i6Ckte.gif

Arrest warrants issued for Trump and his co-conspirators.

‘“Subsequent to the indictment, as is the normal process in Georgia law, the grand jury issues arrest warrants for those who were charged,” she told reporters on Monday night. “I am giving the defendants the opportunity to voluntarily surrender no later than noon on Friday 25th 2023.”’

Totally ridiculous and unwarranted lawfare.

And you'll be there voting to re-elect someone who is allowing our country to be flooded by the third-world.

Total Southwest border encounters in June, including individuals who presented at ports of entry with or without a CBP OneTM appointment, were 144,607, a 30% decrease from May 2023. These are the lowest monthly Southwest border encounter numbers since February 2021.

4i6Ckte.gif

Americans are dying in Hawaii. Where's Joe?
Conservatives are fundamentally cowards, of course – they lack the honesty, courage, and integrity to address issues concerning the corruption and criminality of Republicans – in this case Trump.

So, like the cowards they are, conservatives resort to ridiculous red herring fallacies in a failed, pathetic attempt to deflect.

Forum List

Back