NBC News Video of Police Officer SHOOTING Ashley Babbit on Jan. 6th

I don’t have to because that’s not what happened.

Babbitt was shot because she was going through that window presenting an immediate threat to lawmakers.

She was not an immediate threat. That is an absolute lie. Not a difference of opinion, a fucking lie.

I don't know, I didn't see enough to make that call. Again, I want to know the background on the glass smash guy.

Name, political affiliations, etc.
Zachary Alam. He was arrested after family members tipped the FBI, an action which Trump supporters have attacked as snitching.

She was not an immediate threat. That is an absolute lie. Not a difference of opinion, a fucking lie.
She stormed the Capitol and was jumping through a smashed window of a barricaded door to reach members of Congress.

That makes her an immediate threat.

Bullshit from the Right? I’m from the right and based on what I saw, she got shot because she was not heeding police commands and was a threat to law enforcement. No bullshit here….I’ve been consistent in Michael Brown and all of the other high profile unarmed suspect police shootings or cases where the police used force and the suspect died. The only bullshit is from the Left.
With all due respect, Left? What Police command from Michael Byrd was Babbitt not "heeding"? He didn't say a word before he steps out from where he was standing out of sight and shoots her at point blank range. I've listened to the audio. There's no warning from Byrd. It's amazing that with all of the law enforcement there at the Capitol that day and all of the confrontations between them and protesters that only ONE felt the need to use deadly force and that was against an unarmed female on the other side of a door that hadn't done anything to him!

She stormed the Capitol and was jumping through a smashed window of a barricaded door to reach members of Congress.

That makes her an immediate threat.
Were members of Congress right on the other side of that particular door? If not...then the "threat" was not "immediate" was it? Breaking a window to a door leading to an empty hallway is NOT an "immediate threat"!

Zachary Alam. He was arrested after family members tipped the FBI, an action which Trump supporters have attacked as snitching.

I noted nothing about his political history, just what he said during the riot.

The Shaman guy got 4 years and he didn't break a single thing.
That's because the Shamen guy is a symbol. It didn't matter what he actually did inside of the Capitol...the left made him the face of the riot so therefore he was always going to get a ridiculous amount of jail time!

I don’t have to because that’s not what happened.

Babbitt was shot because she was going through that window presenting an immediate threat to lawmakers.
Lawmakers that weren't in the hallway? How is that an immediate threat?

Were members of Congress right on the other side of that particular door? If not...then the "threat" was not "immediate" was it? Breaking a window to a door leading to an empty hallway is NOT an "immediate threat"!
They were breaking into the speakers lobby. The lawmakers were sheltering inside the adjacent room.

It was an immediate threat.

Her "crime" was that she was attempting to stop the certification of an election that she viewed as fraudulent.
I think it was more the way she went about that attempt. What makes you think that she or anyone else in the MAGAMOB, including it's leader and instigator, had the right to violently storm into Congress and demand anything?

No, it doesn't. stop lying you fucking liar.
Anyone with two brain cells to rub together knows that smashing through the Capitol to get to lawmakers makes you an immediate threat.

Stop being such a partisan hack.

I think it was more the way she went about that attempt. What makes you think that she or anyone else in the MAGAMOB, including it's leader and instigator, had the right to violently storm into Congress and demand anything?
I never said they did. Their actions however didn't mean that one of them should be shot at point blank range, Boo. Ashli Babbitt should NOT have been shot that day! There simply wasn't just cause for that to take place.

Forum List

Back