NBC omits "under God"

I'm not trying to silence anyone. I support NBC's right to edit content as they see fit.

But if people object to them censoring religious words, they should just keep it to themselves...

PS: It's only censorship when mandated by the FCC, dipshit. :thup:

I'll keep that in mind.

ROFL - the bullshit you anti-liberty leftists come up with to justify your acts is amazing, and amusing.

The only anti-liberty dipshits in this story are the weak-faithed thumpers seeking to deny NBC the liberty to edit content as they see fit.

Weak faithed? They stood up to a major media outlet. No one's liberty was denied here. Seriously, learn what words mean before you go and throw them around okay? NBC was on the receiving end of a CONSUMER COMPLAINT. One which they quickly made amends for.

The only anti-liberty dipshits in this story are the weak-faithed thumpers seeking to deny NBC the liberty to edit content as they see fit.

Weak faithed? They stood up to a major media outlet. No one's liberty was denied here. Seriously, learn what words mean before you go and throw them around okay? NBC was on the receiving end of a CONSUMER COMPLAINT. One which they quickly made amends for.

Yes, very weak faithed.

And consumer activism is responsible for all sorts of liberty infringement. I'm not saying there is anything wrong with it. In fact, I consider it the best place for this type of infringement to take place (out of the hands of government as it were). But to pretend it's something else is decidedly retarded.

Yes, very weak faithed.

And consumer activism is responsible for all sorts of liberty infringement. I'm not saying there is anything wrong with it. In fact, I consider it the best place for this type of infringement to take place (out of the hands of government as it were). But to pretend it's something else is decidedly retarded.

Nope, they stood up for what they believed. As consumers of a product, they let the manufacturer know it was substandard. Stamp you feet and whine some more, maybe your Mommy will show up and get you some ice cream.

Yes, very weak faithed.

Nope, they stood up for what they believed. As consumers of a product, they let the manufacturer know it was substandard.

And they have every right. I never said otherwise.

However you seem to be more than just a little bit overemotional about the fact that I think they're weak of faith. Must've hit a nerve with that one.

But whatcha gonna do? :dunno:

So if I follow your logic, it is weak to make known your displeasure with something that attacks your faith. That being true, you must be a very threatened liberal. lol

btw, I was hoping you would fall for it.

Last edited:
So if I follow your logic, it is weak to make known your displeasure with something that attacks your faith. That being true, you must be a very threatened liberal. lol

Believing that your faith has been attacked is what makes you weak of faith dipshit. :thup:

Believing that your faith has been attacked is what makes you weak of faith dipshit. :thup:

Believing your liberty is threatened by Christians is mindless babble.

I never said my liberty was threatened by Christians.

You did however say that your faith was attacked by NBC's editorial choice.

Sorry pal, but that betrays a serious serious weakness in your own faith.

PS: Before you jump to anymore conclusions, you should know that I am a person of strong faith. And it annoys me when dipshits like you give us a bad name.

PS: Before you jump to anymore conclusions, you should know that I am a person of strong faith. And it annoys me when dipshits like you give us a bad name.

Yes, I frequently find people of strong faith that call others dipshit, fool, and other defaming names. Take your bag of bs and move downwind.

Yes, I frequently find people of strong faith that call others dipshit, fool, and other defaming names. Take your bag of bs and move downwind.

Looks like someone has a little soul searching to do.

You're welcome btw. :thup:

Looks like someone has a little soul searching to do.

You're welcome btw. :thup:

I don't imagine the Bible According to Manifold will sell too many copies. Good idea to use the cartoon format though.

so, wasn't the original version sans "under god" too?

where are the fucking originalists now?!?>!
If we wanted to go back to the original version of everything because that's the way our forefathers envisioned it, Tiger woods would have been playing this tournament in irons instead of swinging them. think about it.

Forum List

Back