NBC omits "under God"

Experience informs me that many many pussies, such as yourself, can be offended by a whole miriad of things that are of no consequence to them. And the only way to toughen you pussies up is to keep offending you in the hopes that you'll grow some skin... and maybe some balls.

That it? The best you got? :lol:

Your barely amusing. :eusa_whistle:

Experience informs me that many many pussies, such as yourself, can be offended by a whole miriad of things that are of no consequence to them. And the only way to toughen you pussies up is to keep offending you in the hopes that you'll grow some skin... and maybe some balls.

That it? The best you got? :lol:

Your barely amusing. :eusa_whistle:

I save my best for those that are worthy.

I think they did say it, but the assholes at NBC edited it out.

Who was hurt by this exactly?

Everyone who loves the truth.

The media is under no obligation to provide the truth in whole or part. You can thank Rupert Murdoch and Roger Ailes for that. What you Neo Con Christian Fundamentalist Fascists will never understand is that the rules you bend and break and ultimately change for small advantage for your psychopathic agendas can be used by everyone else for theirs.

I made it clear at the time that the Fox lawsuit to guarantee their right to lie to the public under the first amendment would have far reaching consequences. This would be one of those consequences. You morons that mindlessly backed Murdoch on this then are reaping what you sowed. Enjoy ...SUCKERS!!!!!

Don't talk about the truth asshole. You have no such right anymore.

There must have been some point when you had consideration for folks
who believe differently than you do....no?

Naw....not so much...:lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm going to assume that you get my drift, and your emoticons imply that you mean this post in a less-than-serious manner.

At least I hope that is the case.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycbgHM1mI0k]YouTube - ‪Dusty Springfield - Wishin' And Hopin'‬‏[/ame]

No one is, was or has subjected any one to religion in a very very very long time.

Freedom of, not from religion

"under god, indivisible" is not going to harm anyone.

And its not illegal to NOT say it if you dont want to ;).

There was a ruling that made it clear that you didn't have to say it or even stand when it was being said. I think it was the mormons or later day saints that considered it idolatry. [even before "Under god" was added]

And this is why I dont see the issue with leaving it in, if i dont want to say it i dont have to.

No I felt like calling out someone who, like many in this thread, unfairly attacked those who were offended by what NBC appeared to do intentionally.

Anyone who was offended by it deserves the be called out for being the hypersensitive douchewagon they obviously are. Oh noes, my faith in God is so tenuous that I'm offended every time it isn't validated by the media. :rolleyes:

Like I said they apologized which is admitting they were wrong so its time to move on.

I didn't read/hear their apology. But I know for a fact that an apology doesn't necessarily equal an admission of being 'wrong'. For example, "I'm sorry my remarks offended you" is not an admission of being wrong.

Who is hypersenstive again :rofl:

oh and here is the apology

nbc aplogy said:
Regrettably, a portion of the Pledge of Allegiance that was in that feature was edited out. It was not done to upset anyone and we’d like to apologize to those of you who were offended by it.”

wiener quit

whatcha gonna do?

I guess they could start pumping the tires on the new log cabin republican that just entered the 2012 race.

luongo-pulled.jpg

What time is it? 15 past luongo! :lmao:

Rep for del :D

nbc aplogy said:
Regrettably, a portion of the Pledge of Allegiance that was in that feature was edited out. It was not done to upset anyone and we’d like to apologize to those of you who were offended by it.”

Sure doesn't sound like an admission of wrongdoing to me.

And this is why I dont see the issue with leaving it in, if i dont want to say it i dont have to.

And if NBC doesn't want to air it, they don't have to either. :thup:

This is still a free country and we still have a free media, just dont let the Obamaites get their "fairness doctrine" or any other federal control of the airwaves out there ;).

Again I dont see what the issue is still. NBC left it out, some of their audience didn't like it and complained, NBC apologized, the viewers can decide if it was bad enough to stop watching NBC or not. Gotta love america :clap2:

nbc aplogy said:

Sounds to me like they were saying "ooops our bad, we fucked up, dont stop watching please here is an apology"

Again I dont see what the issue is still. NBC left it out, some of their audience didn't like it and complained, NBC apologized, the viewers can decide if it was bad enough to stop watching NBC or not. Gotta love america :clap2:

Agreed.

And I'm still entitled to opine that viewers who were so offended that they made a stink about it are a bunch of weak-faithed pussies. Anyone with real faith wouldn't care.

nbc aplogy said:

Sounds to me like they were saying "ooops our bad, we fucked up, dont stop watching please here is an apology"

Exactly. Their apology was a sound business decision. Still doesn't mean they believe their actions were inherently wrong.

Did they say "one nation without God"? I don't understand the outrage held by those who want to have people include the phrase "under God" (yes, as it is written). I think that the reason why they did not say "under God" was in consideration to atheists and agnostics. "God believers" should lighten up. Be happy that they did not say "One nation without God".

Did they say "one nation without God"? I don't understand the outrage held by those who want to have people include the phrase "under God" (yes, as it is written). I think that the reason why they did not say "under God" was in consideration to atheists and agnostics. "God believers" should lighten up. Be happy that they did not say "One nation without God".

Thank you, Friedrich Nietzsche!

Forum List

Back