NBC Report BURIES ‘Russia Gate’ Once and For All

No, it's just that some lib media is finally ready to stop reporting unreliable crap. Others have been way ahead of them but some are finally coming around. Just pointing that out.

No, you can't cherry pick reporting by a news agency to fit your agenda. If you call them "fake news" any other time, you look like an idiot when you then turn around and use them as a source.
I'd say that is ditto to you reversed. it's a gotcha at you.

Sorry, the only news I label as "fake news" is Breitbart and Info Wars.
so you agree with NBC right? It's valid in your mind right? It's not fake. It's what I said you stupid fk.

You don't understand... I'm not surprised.
you? fk no. I can't figure any of you fks out.

No, you can't cherry pick reporting by a news agency to fit your agenda. If you call them "fake news" any other time, you look like an idiot when you then turn around and use them as a source.

so you agree with NBC right? It's valid in your mind right? It's not fake. It's what I said you stupid fk.

You can't figure out how to tie your shoes... much less figure out something like irony.

What happens to a free country when it literally can no longer believe what it reads, hears, or even sees?

That's not a riddle or a rhetorical question, by the way.

Get new messengers that tell the truth instead of lying to further their own ideology.

Don might want to consider stopping his whining, bitching and caterwauling. I mean really now. This is a guy whose entry into the political arena was predicated upon fake news lying about Obama’s birth certificate and accusing Ted Cruz’s father of being involved in the Kennedy assassination? Pfffffffffffft; what a fucking snowflake ass cry baby. Karma Don, dat’s all it is, grow the fuck up. Life probably has more in store for you.
200w.gif

Don might want to consider stopping his whining, bitching and caterwauling. I mean really now. This is a guy whose entry into the political arena was predicated upon fake news lying about Obama’s birth certificate and accusing Ted Cruz’s father of being involved in the Kennedy assassination? Pfffffffffffft; what a fucking snowflake ass cry baby. Karma Don, dat’s all it is, grow the fuck up. Life probably has more in store for you.
200w.gif
Thanks for the little red "x".

You can't figure out how to tie your shoes... much less figure out something like irony.
telling us about your adult troubles eh? but you still are a stupid fk.

Ever reckon you'll locate a topic to discuss?

shit dude, everyone of your posts is the same fking thing. I'm done repeating to stupid. So, you keep throwing out them hysterical butthurt posts about shit you can't do jack about. I'll stay here and comment on how fake you all are in your pretendland.

What happens to a free country when it literally can no longer believe what it reads, hears, or even sees? That's not a riddle or a rhetorical question, by the way..
Get new messengers that tell the truth instead of lying to further their own ideology.
The problem now is, we can't even agree on what "the truth" even IS at this point.

So who chooses the new messengers?

He can't discuss the issue, because he knows he's wrong.

NBC who the Trumpbots bash as "fake news" when it doesn't suit them, now wants to source them when they say something the like... and they can't understand why that's a problem.

shit dude, everyone of your posts is the same fking thing. I'm done repeating to stupid. So, you keep throwing out them hysterical butthurt posts about shit you can't do jack about. I'll stay here and comment on how fake you all are in your pretendland.

You sound butthurt shoog.

NBC who the Trumpbots bash as "fake news" when it doesn't suit them, now wants to source them when they say something the like... and they can't understand why that's a problem.

NBC is every bit as fake news as CNN..but what just happened to CNN is a wake-up call that there are now rules of engagement with Trump....step on your dick with him and he'll cut your (tiny) fucking nuts off.

What happens to a free country when it literally can no longer believe what it reads, hears, or even sees? That's not a riddle or a rhetorical question, by the way..
The problem now is, we can't even agree on what "the truth" even IS at this point.

Be your own messenger and stop looking for saviors.

He can't discuss the issue, because he knows he's wrong.

:poke:

I don't look at the media as "saviors", sorry.

You do with your political system.

They are NOT.

They are supposed to report what happened. PERIOD.

The consumers of the information.

If the news outlet is unreliable, (CNN, BUZZFEED, MSNBC), then people will go elsewhere for their news. Maybe directly from the source through social media, maybe through other channels.

We all have choices in what and how we consume "NEWS".

The people need to unite against dishonest politicians on both sides and then demand that media be truthful. Once the left and right media start coming together, we are probably going to regain trust. I want to see the press conferences we used to have where reporters put all politicians on the spot with tough questions.

Right now, the country is so divided and media is feeding their viewers what they want to hear.

Forum List

Back