NBC says Harris to make first remarks after Biden steps down.

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Errr, where the F is the president of the United States?

You couldn't write a script like this and have it accepted by a movie studio, I mean it. Hell, you couldn't write a short story that people would agree sounds plausible. Maybe if the setting was Russia or something but not in any Western nation.

The guy steps down, writes a letter and then the world doesn't hear from him?

Who does this benefit at a time when Russia and China are engaging in heavy disinformation?

Last edited:

You couldn't write a script like this and have it accepted by a movie studio, I mean it. Hell, you couldn't write a short story that people would agree with.

Maybe if the setting was Russia or something but not in any Western nation. The guy steps down, writes a letter and then the world doesn't hear from him?

Who does this benefit at a time when Russia and China are engaging in heavy disinformation?
... and so begins the coverup of her incompetence by their media allies.

What's she going to say??? maybe she will just laugh....

She will not be able to beat Trump... I think the dems know this but they don't want to risk one of their strongest bench players losing either... so they are basically throwing in the towel on 24....

You couldn't write a script like this and have it accepted by a movie studio, I mean it. Hell, you couldn't write a short story that people would agree sounds plausible. Maybe if the setting was Russia or something but not in any Western nation.

These are my remarks....they are marks, with a re in front of them. And we know they are my remarks because it is I saying them....right? Cackle, cackle, cackle, cackle.....

What's she going to say??? maybe she will just laugh....

She will not be able to beat Trump... I think the dems know this but they don't want to risk one of their strongest bench players losing either... so they are basically throwing in the towel on 24....

I watched part of it, if she sounds like this on a normal basis you all are going to be much less happy in the coming weeks

The Dems continue to enable the world to point and laugh at the U.S.

The memes! Oh the memes!

article-669d505a6871a.jpg

1721665678070.png

Too late for that...

Pointless .

Harris met with a group at the W.H, she is the presumptive president right now and said that Biden would like to be there but he is still recovering from covid.

Ok, makes sense...

Harris met with a group at the W.H, she is the presumptive president right now and said that Biden would like to be there but he is still recovering from covid.

Ok, makes sense...
Makes sense that Biden is not in charge of anything. She's there to clean out his desk and measure the windows for new drapes.

Probably somewhere in Mar A Lago.

You couldn't write a script like this and have it accepted by a movie studio, I mean it. Hell, you couldn't write a short story that people would agree sounds plausible. Maybe if the setting was Russia or something but not in any Western nation. The guy steps down, writes a letter and then the world doesn't hear from him?
Oh, you mean the installed buffoon. He is at Rehoboth Beach currently waiting for his nurse to warm up his ginseng tea.

PatriotChinaJoe.jpg

Forum List

Back