Nearly 100,000 Coloradans to lose Obamacare coverage as insurers drop out, cut back, raise rates

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
Two articles that make it real hard not to say, We told you so.

Not to worry UnitedHealthCare is just the largest supplier.

About 92K Coloradans to lose Obamacare coverage as insurers drop out, cut back, raise rates

More than 92,000 Coloradans will lose their Obamacare health care coverage in 2017 as four leading insurance companies scale back or eliminate their plans while others propose rate hikes of as much as 40 percent.

Insurance holders with individual plans through Anthem, UnitedHealthCare, Humana and Rocky Mountain Health Plans will need to find new coverage for the 2017 coverage year, according to a Monday statement from the Colorado Division of Insurance.

Insurance commissioner Marguerite Salazar described the upheaval as part of the “stabilization phase” as the state exchange, Connect for Health Colorado, enters its fourth enrollment year.

Goldman Sachs: Obamacare forcing hundreds of thousands into part-time work

Obamacare is forcing hundreds of thousands of people into part-time work, according to a new analysis from the bank Goldman Sachs.

In a research note sent out Wednesday, bank economist Alec Phillips concluded that "the evidence suggests that the [Affordable Care Act] has at least modestly elevated involuntary part-time employment." He wrote that a "few hundred thousand" workers may have had their hours cut or been forced to take part-time jobs because of the law.

There it is: the historical legislation. Harry Reid and Nancy Palosi have nothing to worry about. They became filthy rich during their time in Congress and they have the special healthcare for Congress people.

The 92,000 were switch health care as we all have time to time.

Why do people not want all Americans to have quality health care?

Looks like time for Single Payer Healthcare...here comes Hillary

Hillary has the brains and background to push for what I'm hoping for -- universal expansion of the already-functioning Medicare/Medicare Supplement/Medicare Advantage program, an excellent blend of public and private funding.

Still a bit of a long shot, but I'll remain hopeful.

Hillary has the brains and background to push for what I'm hoping for -- universal expansion of the already-functioning Medicare/Medicare Supplement/Medicare Advantage program, an excellent blend of public and private funding.

As "holes" develop in state run Obamacare exchanges there will be little choice but to have a voluntary nationwide healthcare system available to all

What's the matter, you guys don't like the uninsurable getting health coverage. LOL

Other then the contradiction in what you posted, what does it have to do with insurance companies bailing on Obamacare?

She does? Do you not remember the millions of dollars she wasted on Hillarycare when she was First Lady?

The problem with Obamacare is that after the first year, states that chose to pick up the Medicare option now have to pay more out of their pocket for it. So since the "trial run" is up, now states are giving the big middle finger to the lower income people that still need health care.

Yes of course, she was so successful with it the first time around.

Forum List

Back