Nearly all of recent COVID deaths are among the unvaccinated

Try 4.5 billion years of evolution.
No surprise, once again you've got nothing. Keep up the good work!
All I have is 4.5 billion years of evolutionary history that viruses mutate.
Or you could take the seasonal flu, and common cold as more recent proofs.

National Center for Biotechnology Information › articles › PMC5355621

So you resort to an argument that no one has made. We all KNOW that viruses mutate. We also know that the more the virus mutates, in general, the less lethal it becomes. So once again, you are arguing something that is accepted, and well known. The seasonal flu is more deadly than COVID. ALL metrics supports this observation. So, yet again, why is the CDC not at even 50% vax rate?

Seasonal flu is more deadly than COVID? That’s idiotic. Flu kills an average of 35k per yer. COVID March to March minimally 550k.

Are you drunk, high, or both? :rolleyes-41:
New strains of flu kill far far more each year...after the herd gets thinned out and herd immunity is built in the remaining herd then virus's like the flu and likely Covid reduce to lower average kill numbers.

Stop lying please. The COVIDS are FAR more transmissible and at least 15 times deadlier than the flu.

Talk about being a stupid cultist.

Those numbers were proven false months ago.

You must be an anti science religious nutjob. Only one of those could be so uninformed.

So who proved them false - MrPillow? :lol:

Is that counting the people that died after taking the vaccines? :abgg2q.jpg:
How many have died?

As a direct result of the vaccine? Couple dozen tops. These buttholes are counting people who would have died anyway.
That’s my point. I was curious as to what the poster meant. Some have died from COVID despite being fully vaccinated but those cases usually are a result of comorbidities like advanced age or cancer treatments. Some underlying condition that diminishes the effectiveness of the vaccine like the use of immunosuppressive therapies. Those are exceptions and not the rule.

How many have died?

As a direct result of the vaccine? Couple dozen tops. These buttholes are counting people who would have died anyway.
That’s my point. I was curious as to what the poster meant. Some have died from COVID despite being fully vaccinated but those cases usually are a result of comorbidities like advanced age or cancer treatments. Some underlying condition that diminishes the effectiveness of the vaccine like the use of immunosuppressive therapies. Those are exceptions and not the rule.

We learned a long time ago that these people are not honest brokers.

Try 4.5 billion years of evolution.
No surprise, once again you've got nothing. Keep up the good work!
All I have is 4.5 billion years of evolutionary history that viruses mutate.
Or you could take the seasonal flu, and common cold as more recent proofs.

National Center for Biotechnology Information › articles › PMC5355621

So you resort to an argument that no one has made. We all KNOW that viruses mutate. We also know that the more the virus mutates, in general, the less lethal it becomes. So once again, you are arguing something that is accepted, and well known. The seasonal flu is more deadly than COVID. ALL metrics supports this observation. So, yet again, why is the CDC not at even 50% vax rate?

Seasonal flu is more deadly than COVID? That’s idiotic. Flu kills an average of 35k per yer. COVID March to March minimally 550k.

Are you drunk, high, or both? :rolleyes-41:
New strains of flu kill far far more each year...after the herd gets thinned out and herd immunity is built in the remaining herd then virus's like the flu and likely Covid reduce to lower average kill numbers.

Stop lying please. The COVIDS are FAR more transmissible and at least 15 times deadlier than the flu.

Talk about being a stupid cultist.

Those numbers were proven false months ago.

You must be an anti science religious nutjob. Only one of those could be so uninformed.

So who proved them false - MrPillow? :lol:

No, the CDC, dumbshit.

How many have died?

We learned a long time ago that these people are not honest brokers.

Pot, meet kettle.

I’m all in favor of letting anti-vax Karens die if that’s what they want.
Problem is, these idiots in southern and intermountain west states where only 30% have vaxed could be a problem for the rest of us.
They are literal Petri dishes for variants, some of which could get past our current vaccines and start killing responsible citizens.

Leftists are such wonderful people, aren't they?

This sentiment is all over everywhere. Let 'em die. Yep.
I believe in freedom of choice. If dying is what somebody wants to do, have at it. But when their bad decisions affect the health of others, gotta draw the line.

You don't get to "draw lines" for any of us.

Put that in your pipe and smoke it on up.
So it is your right to make others sick (even the vaccinated) and possibly kill them with a variant?

NO. So please put that in ya own pipe & smoke it on up! :smoke:

If you believe it is my obligation to inject myself with a medication I do not want to keep others well, then when I need a kidney transplant, give me yours.

This is not difficult.

You compare a painless poke in the arm to me giving up a kidney? I will now refer to you as “Drama Karen” :lol:

Stay away from me and keep your damn droplets to yourself Drama Karen.

That painless poke in the arm is giving people myocarditis. So now who's the drama Karen?

LoL NotSoSweetSue - Your chances of dying from COVID are at least 1000 times greater than a dying or having a serious complication from one of these vaccines.

I play the odds - You keep playing dumb ;)

As for playing the odds, that's fine. Wouldn't it be helpful to you if you were playing the odds with ALL the information available?

Do you agree that the age and health of the subject of critical importance in making the decision?

The vaccine is still experimental, we have no clue as to any long-term side effects. At the same time, we do know already that there are short-term side effects for younger subjects getting the vaccine.

Does it not make sense that if you are under say 50 and in good health to at least wait until we have more long-term results? Playing the odds, your chances of dying from the virus are extremely small.

Problem is, these idiots in southern and intermountain west states where only 30% have vaxed could be a problem for the rest of us.
They are literal Petri dishes for variants, some of which could get past our current vaccines and start killing responsible citizens.

I believe in freedom of choice. If dying is what somebody wants to do, have at it. But when their bad decisions affect the health of others, gotta draw the line.

So it is your right to make others sick (even the vaccinated) and possibly kill them with a variant?

If you believe it is my obligation to inject myself with a medication I do not want to keep others well, then when I need a kidney transplant, give me yours.

This is not difficult.

You compare a painless poke in the arm to me giving up a kidney? I will now refer to you as “Drama Karen” :lol:

That painless poke in the arm is giving people myocarditis. So now who's the drama Karen?

LoL NotSoSweetSue - Your chances of dying from COVID are at least 1000 times greater than a dying or having a serious complication from one of these vaccines.

As for playing the odds, that's fine. Wouldn't it be helpful to you if you were playing the odds with ALL the information available?

Do you agree that the age and health of the subject of critical importance in making the decision?

The vaccine is still experimental, we have no clue as to any long-term side effects. At the same time, we do know already that there are short-term side effects for younger subjects getting the vaccine.

Does it not make sense that if you are under say 50 and in good health to at least wait until we have more long-term results? Playing the odds, your chances of dying from the virus are extremely small.

Yes, we have seen your "information" and we have seen your "research".
It is all bullshit ...
Poor Marky Markle - You remain ginormously ignorant ;)

This is not difficult.

It is all bullshit ...

Your siggie is so appropriate for you. Describes you to a T. The fact is if there was no problem with the research that your pals the wuhan lab was providing, there would be no need to PREVENT open discussion.

That's where your hero Voltaire applies.

YOU are the architect of those atrocities.

Moron.

This is not difficult.

It is all bullshit ...

Your siggie is so appropriate for you. Describes you to a T. The fact is if there was no problem with the research that your pals the wuhan lab was providing, there would be no need to PREVENT open discussion.

That's where your hero Voltaire applies.

YOU are the architect of those atrocities.

Moron.

WestFail - Ignoramus #UmpTeen at USMB :lol:

Darwin Awards are on me.

COVID is now killing just those who are too stupid, stubborn or Trump loving to get vaccinated.

Nearly all COVID-19 deaths in the U.S. now are in people who weren’t vaccinated, a staggering demonstration of how effective the shots have been and an indication that deaths per day — now down to under 300 — could be practically zero if everyone eligible got the vaccine.
Exactly as expected. The greatest benefit of the vaccines for individuals is that they prevent serious illness.

The Liberal notion is that nations that have had 1,000 years to develop into 1st world nations consist of Dark People who are too stupid to develop.
Actually some of those 3rd world countries, used to be 1st world countries, before others subjugated them into their current status.

Kind of like how democrat run cities are turning into third world shitholes here. Funny how wherever leftism takes root, the shit follows.
Red States are doing worse

Major Cities may have sections that are shit holes
But entire Red States are shitholes
Want me to name some?

Sure. Be specific. Tell us states where, like San Francisco, all you can smell is human shit when you get there.
Have you ever actually visited SF?
Seems you only listen to Conservative propaganda

It is Red States that smell like shit
They have limited sanitation and ecological standards

I drove through red states in April.

The air in Oklahoma and Texas caused me to get a sinus infection which caused an ear infection. The air in the oil production areas of Oklahoma cause me to literally vomit.

I lived in So Ca in the 80s and I go to California and SF several times a year.

I have never gotten a sinus or ear infection or vomited because of the air in California.

The first time I ever heard of and experienced an ozone alert was in Texas.

I never experienced an ozone alert in California.

Yes, California has it's problems but California is a paradise compared to some red states in our nation.

I drove through red states in April.

The air in Oklahoma and Texas caused me to get a sinus infection which caused an ear infection. The air in the oil production areas of Oklahoma cause me to literally vomit.

I lived in So Ca in the 80s and I go to California and SF several times a year.

I have never gotten a sinus or ear infection or vomited because of the air in California.

The first time I ever heard of and experienced an ozone alert was in Texas.

I never experienced an ozone alert in California.

Yes, California has it's problems but California is a paradise compared to some red states in our nation.

I think I mentioned that when on a road trip from Central Oregon Coast to Boise via Sunriver and central/ rural Oregon I went through a ton of tiny farming towns and witnessed THREE Trump parades 3 weeks after the election was over.

They consisted of 3-10 beat up pickups filled with armed kooks flying ginormous American and Rump flags. While I wanted to open my window and scream "TRUMP LOST YOU IDIOTS!!" my more sensible angels stopped me. ;)

Darwin Awards are on me.

COVID is now killing just those who are too stupid, stubborn or Trump loving to get vaccinated.

Nearly all COVID-19 deaths in the U.S. now are in people who weren’t vaccinated, a staggering demonstration of how effective the shots have been and an indication that deaths per day — now down to under 300 — could be practically zero if everyone eligible got the vaccine.
"An Associated Press analysis" + "CDC itself has not estimated what percentage of hospitalizations and deaths are in fully vaccinated people, citing limitations in the data." = Complete Bullshit.

Darwin Awards are on me.

After researching the stats it is quite interesting that the CDC does not actually stand behind them......WHY? Because the Data was not collected officially in an empirical manner which means it is heavily subject to inaccuracy and false interpretation... the CDC simply says " Issues with the Data " was their reason for not verifying the claims made by AP staff writers who normally cover celebrity faux pas..... Now AP has lots of technical writers on their staff...why didn't one of them do the article? I'll tell you why.... a good investigative journalist knows something about Data collection that's why.

JO

How many have died?

Back in the captain clorox days, it was "one death is too many"
Crazy how that works :lol:
Captain Clorox? :heehee:

1624887016406.jpeg

Darwin Awards are on me.

After researching the stats it is quite interesting that the CDC does not actually stand behind them......WHY? Because the Data was not collected officially in an empirical manner which means it is heavily subject to inaccuracy and false interpretation... the CDC simply says " Issues with the Data " was their reason for not verifying the claims made by AP staff writers who normally cover celebrity faux pas..... Now AP has lots of technical writers on their staff...why didn't one of them do the article? I'll tell you why.... a good investigative journalist knows something about Data collection that's why.

JO
But that wouldnt mean we cant recognize such a stark trend. Man, you guys will try any cheap trick when reality doesn't align with the partisan marching orders.

Forum List

Back