Nearly all of recent COVID deaths are among the unvaccinated

Darwin Awards are on me.

COVID is now killing just those who are too stupid, stubborn or Trump loving to get vaccinated.

Nearly all COVID-19 deaths in the U.S. now are in people who weren’t vaccinated, a staggering demonstration of how effective the shots have been and an indication that deaths per day — now down to under 300 — could practically zero if everyone eligible got the vaccine.
I hate to see people dying due to their stupidity but this is nothing new in epidemics. For over a hundred years, the primary obstacle in ending an epidemic has not been the bacteria or virus that causes the disease but the public who refuse to take preventive measures or treatments. The major reasons for this are:

• Lack of access, real or perceived​

• Not being seen as a threat​

• Fear of Side effects of vaccines or treatment​

• Lack of trust in the preventive measure or treatments​

• Lack of trust in institutions such as goverment agencies and private companies​

• A variety of conspiracy theories​

The most educational countries general attain compliance between 60% and 80% of population usually within a few years. However the least educated countries which are typically in Africa and South America, this level of compliance can take many years and in some cases are never reached. Taking literary license of the biblical verse; "You will always have the stupid with you"​

I disagree.
I don't think there has ever been much of any resistance to taking preventive measures or treatment.
In fact, historically people have desperately taken all sorts of quack cures or preventives that can be more dangerous than the actual illness.

The problem instead I think is that "flattening the curve" is not one the preventive measures or treatments, and instead is the most irresponsible and deadly course of action possible.
By slowing down infection rates but still allowing them to be greater than 1, you accomplish nothing but maximizing the death total.
There are only 2 choices normally, and both are quick.
If the pathogen is very deadly, then you instantly quarantine and quickly kill it off.
If the pathogen is not very deadly, then you accelerate infection among the healthy, to quickly kill it off.
"Flattening the curve" was a temporary measure which began in March 2020 and ended in May and June 2020 in which businesses closed and people were asked to stay home whenever possible. The purpose was to avoid overloading our community's health care systems because of elevated rates of people needing to be hospitalized with Covid, By June 2020,our hospitals were able to secure enough beds, masks, ventilators, and other medical supplies to be effective at treating the virus. It was never a long term solution..

Allowing an epidemic to run it's course does make some sense when there are no effective preventatives or treatments. However we now have both, antivirals to treat the seriously infected and vaccines that prevent the illness.

DrLove Actually quit a few have died while receiving the vaccine doses----those that die aren't listed as vaccine deaths but Covid deaths. Seen it happen a couple of weeks ago, a employee (not the first) was getting the vaccines and died a couple of days later. To hide the vaccine as being the likely cause--they are trying to say that he must have had gotten the virus before the vaccine and no one knew and that is what had to have kill him. Not the first person we know to have gone out getting the vaccine btw.............think the vaccine triggers covid infections or atleast the symptoms that the virus causes and it is killing people via mainly their circulartory system before they officially listed as vaccinated.

Oh just please stop ^ :lol:

1625637107205.jpeg

DrLove Actually quit a few have died while receiving the vaccine doses----those that die aren't listed as vaccine deaths but Covid deaths. Seen it happen a couple of weeks ago, a employee (not the first) was getting the vaccines and died a couple of days later. To hide the vaccine as being the likely cause--they are trying to say that he must have had gotten the virus before the vaccine and no one knew and that is what had to have kill him. Not the first person we know to have gone out getting the vaccine btw.............think the vaccine triggers covid infections or atleast the symptoms that the virus causes and it is killing people via mainly their circulartory system before they officially listed as vaccinated.

Oh just please stop ^ :lol:

View attachment 509775
Between December 2020 and June 7th, 2021, VAERS received 5,208 reports of death (0.0017%) of people who got a vaccine (309 million doses. Doctors and safety monitors carefully review the details of each case to see if it might be linked to the vaccine. There are three deaths that appear to be linked to blood clots that occurred after people got the J&J vaccine. Since we now know how to correctly treat people who develop these blood clots, future deaths related to this very rare side effect can be prevented.

The mRNA vaccines (Pfizer and Moderna) do not introduce either live or dead virus into the body. These vaccines in effect teach the body how recognize and fight the virus. Within 7 days after inoculation, the vaccine is no longer in the body. mRNA vaccines have proven to be the safest and most effective vaccines ever produced.

Prior to the availability of the vaccination, the CDC stated that only 6 percent of the COVID deaths were 100 percent due to COVID….meaning 94 percent had co morbidities. How and where have the CDC’s breakout changed?

Prior to the availability of the vaccination, the CDC stated that only 6 percent of the COVID deaths were 100 percent due to COVID….meaning 94 percent had co morbidities. How and where have the CDC’s breakout changed?
It hasn't. Deaths are still counted the same way.

Darwin Awards are on me.

COVID is now killing just those who are too stupid, stubborn or Trump loving to get vaccinated.

Nearly all COVID-19 deaths in the U.S. now are in people who weren’t vaccinated, a staggering demonstration of how effective the shots have been and an indication that deaths per day — now down to under 300 — could be practically zero if everyone eligible got the vaccine.
You should be thanking Trump for getting the vaccinations out and distributed in record time.

It hasn't. Deaths are still counted the same way.
Exactly. Co Morbidities.
So you are claiming that the people who didnt die was not because of vaccinations, but rather lack of comorbidity. You, of course, made that up out of thin air, and have not a shred of evidence for that nonsense. Come on man. Surely you know how stupid that sounds.

Darwin Awards are on me.

Nearly all COVID-19 deaths in the U.S. now are in people who weren’t vaccinated, a staggering demonstration of how effective the shots have been and an indication that deaths per day — now down to under 300 — could be practically zero if everyone eligible got the vaccine.
You should be thanking Trump for getting the vaccinations out and distributed in record time.
And, Trump pushed for the economy to open up ASAP while Democrats were locking it down.

OK I just read the OP's article.....Found this: Earlier this month, Andy Slavitt, a former adviser to the Biden administration on COVID-19, suggested that 98% to 99% of the Americans dying of the coronavirus are unvaccinated.
I 'suggest' Ol' Andy is a certifiable loon.

The guy they feature, Ross Bagne, that they try to use as a sorry example of an unvaccinated person, deep in the article it is revealed: "He was unable to swallow because of a stroke." Then we have the ever popular vague statement: "Ali Mokdad, a professor of health metrics sciences at the University of Washington in Seattle, said modeling suggests the nation will hit 1,000 deaths per day again next year." Modeling? WTF?

OK I just read the OP's article.....Found this: Earlier this month, Andy Slavitt, a former adviser to the Biden administration on COVID-19, suggested that 98% to 99% of the Americans dying of the coronavirus are unvaccinated.

The guy they feature, Ross Bagne, that they try to use as a sorry example of an unvaccinated person, deep in the article it is revealed: "He was unable to swallow because of a stroke." Then we have the ever popular vague statement: "Ali Mokdad, a professor of health metrics sciences at the University of Washington in Seattle, said modeling suggests the nation will hit 1,000 deaths per day again next year." Modeling? WTF?
in san diego county for example, 99.8 percent of covid deaths are partially vaccinated or unvaccinated

in san diego county for example, 99.8 percent of covid deaths are partially vaccinated or unvaccinated

Back in February and March when vaccines were scarce and data about deaths and side effects were limited, I could understand hesitancy but today with over 300 million does given, only 3 confirmed deaths due to vaccines, and a death rate dropping from over 3,000 a day to less than hundred a day, there is no excuse for not getting vaccinated. Anyone that refuses the vaccine and get's sick deserves. There is a point were skepticism ends and bullhead stupidity begins and we've passed that point.

Last edited:
... and a death rate dropping from over 3,000 a day to less than hundred a day, there is no excuse for not getting vaccinated.
Those numbers also prove that COVID is not a hoax. It was often claimed the numbers were of people who died "with" covid, instead of because of covid.
If that were true, then the vaccinations which only prevent covid, would not have caused the number of deaths to so dramatically decline.

In fact it proves both the efficacy of the vaccine, and the lethality of the virus. Both of which are constantly being denied.

Darwin Awards are on me.

I thank Trump for getting out of the way and allowing someone who actually cares about the health and well being of Americans to take charge

The vaccinated are dying from the vaccine. Not covid.

The vaccines are a disaster. The spike proteins, which were supposed to stay in the large arm muscle, often do not, but are instead found in organs and blood. The spike protein, which causes all the havoc in the actual disease, is also used in the vaccine and crosses the blood-brain barrier.

Do all you vaccinated folks know this?

Forum List

Back