Nebraska stuns GOP establishment

You missed "obvious and overwhelming" but are content with Rasmussen as far as Nebraska goes? OK.

You missed "obvious and overwhelming" but are content with Rasmussen as far as Nebraska goes? OK.

I posted an obvious and overwhelming poll, Fakey...

You can ignore it...

We've bookmarked your prediction anyway, although you'll change it about a week before the election, won't you?

:lol

I'd just like to point out that instead of worrying about the November election, this thread was started because the GOP frontrunner (termed establishment) got beat by someone who is more conservative.

I don't know much about her (and Jakey is going to tell us more I hope), except that she was endorsed by Sarah Palin.

The article I posted says she stayed out of the muck.....

Anyway, just sayin'.

I posted an obvious and overwhelming poll, Fakey...You can ignore it...We've bookmarked your prediction anyway, although you'll change it about a week before the election, won't you?

I had already bookmarked you guys' mistake here but go ahead.

We will see if you are changing your opinion long before a weak out.

You pretend mainstream Republicans crack me up.

Taz and Zander, I want a Romney victory. Kerry ain't going to be one of the victims with the TP drone they have confronting him; he is in far better situation that Reid in 2010, and this guy is worse than Angle.

So spittle all you want far righties, but he don't compute.

We were stupid in selecting the idiot to run against Kerry, and gave another opportunity for the Dems to keep the Senate.

Ooooh, Jakie, you realize that Kerrey is running against a woman, right?

I don't think he's going to be that strong a candidate. First, he has to get past the point he killed women and children in Vietnam... and took a Bronze Star for it.

Then he has to get around the fact that he hasn't lived in the state for a decade.

The Medal of Honor winner is running against a TP drone is the case. Many of my generation served in Vietnam and many can be considered as killing women and children. That's war. As horrible as it is, collateral damage (awful term) happens. Cornhuuskers understand the terribleness of war.

Joe Doosh, Kerry is a good bet to win, and you, as always, are the leading bet to lose.

The Medal of Honor winner is running against a TP drone is the case. Many of my generation served in Vietnam and many can be considered as killing women and children. That's war. As horrible as it is, collateral damage (awful term) happens. Cornhuuskers understand the terribleness of war.

Joe Doosh, Kerry is a good bet to win, and you, as always, are the leading bet to lose.

Actually, polls have Kerrey trailing by 16 points right now.

And, no, "Stuff happens" in war isn't going to get Kerrey off the hook. They went into a village of unarmed people, killed a bunch of them, and then lied about what they did. Kerrey even took a bronze star for his actions.

One Awful Night in Thanh Phong - NYTimes.com

In fact, Kerrey's actions were considered so disturbing when they were revealed in 2001, that it immediately put an an end to any talk of him running for president in 2004. Or ever.

And, no, "Stuff happens" in war isn't going to get Kerrey off the hook. They went into a village of unarmed people, killed a bunch of them, and then lied about what they did. Kerrey even took a bronze star for his actions. .

Actually . . . that will change. His competitor is a losable, forgettable TP drone.

And, yes, the Medal of Honor will outweight the 'baby killer' mantra. Has not worked before,and it won't work now.

It was actually Nebraska that petitioned the president to stop the pipeline until it could be further evauated. Eventually, they proposed a new route and have petittioned the Government for approval.

Great Plains Laborers' District Council

CALGARY, Alberta-TransCanada Corp. TRP +1.11%submitted a reroute of its Keystone XL oil pipeline to the Nebraska state government Wednesday, moving a step closer to reviving the project after it was rejected by the U.S. government earlier this year.

The reroute will avoid an environmentally sensitive area in the U.S. Midwest state, and comes a day after Nebraska Gov. Dave Heineman signed a bill allowing the state's review of the pipeline to continue.

Nebraska was a hot spot for protest against Keystone XL last year because of its path across the Sand Hills and the Ogallala aquifer. Getting the reroute approved by Nebraska will help ensure that TransCanada can move ahead with reapplication to the U.S. federal government.

------------------------------------------

20110713__Oil-Spill-Yellowstone-RiverB~p1.jpg

The ExxonMobil pipeline that runs under the Yellowstone River near Billings in south-central Montana ruptured and dumped an unknown amount of oil into the waterway, prompting temporary evacuations along the river. (The Billings Gazette | Larry Mayer)

------------------------------------

Investigating Environmental Impacts: Oil on the Kalamazoo River | Response and Restoration

enbridge-spill-kalamazoo-river-tour-19aug2011-sign-crop.jpg

-------------------------------------

http://www.usmessageboard.com/envir...st-kalamazoo-two-years-later-what-a-mess.html

That's the problem with ignorant Republicans. They don't know anything. They don't understand difficulties. They only know what they imagine. Look at the loonies here and not a one even bothered to find out what is actually going on. Could they be more pathetic?

And, no, "Stuff happens" in war isn't going to get Kerrey off the hook. They went into a village of unarmed people, killed a bunch of them, and then lied about what they did. Kerrey even took a bronze star for his actions. .

Actually . . . that will change. His competitor is a losable, forgettable TP drone.

And, yes, the Medal of Honor will outweight the 'baby killer' mantra. Has not worked before,and it won't work now.

The guy has never stood for election since this story came out. So it's never been tried.

It was actually Nebraska that petitioned the president to stop the pipeline until it could be further evauated. Eventually, they proposed a new route and have petittioned the Government for approval.

Great Plains Laborers' District Council

CALGARY, Alberta-TransCanada Corp. TRP +1.11%submitted a reroute of its Keystone XL oil pipeline to the Nebraska state government Wednesday, moving a step closer to reviving the project after it was rejected by the U.S. government earlier this year.

The reroute will avoid an environmentally sensitive area in the U.S. Midwest state, and comes a day after Nebraska Gov. Dave Heineman signed a bill allowing the state's review of the pipeline to continue.

Nebraska was a hot spot for protest against Keystone XL last year because of its path across the Sand Hills and the Ogallala aquifer. Getting the reroute approved by Nebraska will help ensure that TransCanada can move ahead with reapplication to the U.S. federal government.

------------------------------------------

20110713__Oil-Spill-Yellowstone-RiverB~p1.jpg

The ExxonMobil pipeline that runs under the Yellowstone River near Billings in south-central Montana ruptured and dumped an unknown amount of oil into the waterway, prompting temporary evacuations along the river. (The Billings Gazette | Larry Mayer)

------------------------------------

Investigating Environmental Impacts: Oil on the Kalamazoo River | Response and Restoration

enbridge-spill-kalamazoo-river-tour-19aug2011-sign-crop.jpg

-------------------------------------

http://www.usmessageboard.com/envir...st-kalamazoo-two-years-later-what-a-mess.html

That's the problem with ignorant Republicans. They don't know anything. They don't understand difficulties. They only know what they imagine. Look at the loonies here and not a one even bothered to find out what is actually going on. Could they be more pathetic?

Making stuff up to argue against....moron ?

What's thihs got to do with the fact that a conservative defeated the establishment GOPer ?

Nothing, because Kerry is going to kick the wannabee conservative who is really a doosh reactionary through the goal posts for three points,

Nebraska.... Arent they the ones that requested Obama stop the pipeline?

And just about one month ago approved researching an alternate route.
Republican controlled state govt of course.

Nebraska.... Arent they the ones that requested Obama stop the pipeline?

And just about one month ago approved researching an alternate route.
Republican controlled state govt of course.

Yes....and they put a conservative candidate in over the establishment GOPer.

Wow...I'll bet it kills you to see your sterotypes shot all to hell.

TEA Party is dead. :eusa_whistle:

she was a tea party candidate?

I'm not sure.

But the article did say that she stayed out of the muckraking which means she might be solid in more ways that one.

No she was not T party.

Democrats depict Ms. Fischer, 61 years old, as an untested candidate, while Republicans stress her role as a mother and rancher from the small town of Valentine

Ms. Fischer was defined during the primary in part by what she wasn't—neither an establishment candidate like state Attorney General Jon Bruning nor the tea-party candidate like state Treasurer Don Stenberg. That ultimately worked in her favor.
Deb Fischer, Bob Kerrey Set to Face Off in Nebraska - WSJ.com

Kerry may be in trouble because he is not living in Neb. just look at Lugar in Indiana. The people are looking at career politicians and turning them out to pasture.

Last edited:
Nebraska stuns GOP establishment

The GOP establishment needs to be tasered now and then, if only to keep them awake.

Forum List

Back