🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Need proof that America is going soft?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
First let me make three things perfectly clear.

1. I am NOT a racist.
2. I am NOT a "believer"
3. I couldn't care less if a couple fags want to get married.

Now having got that out of the way let's proceed.

If YOU are easily offended by the symbolism of a flag or a cross or gays then your problem is yours to bare. This country seems to be in a tailspin over inanimate objects. How exactly are you a strong person if said objects can rule your emotions to the point that it causes you the kind of turmoil that we are now witnessing? Many of you whine to no end about "perceived" injustices when in reality those injustices are a figment of your own insecurities.
Gays getting married has NO EFFECT on you personally.
The ten commandments being displayed on a tablet in front of a courthouse has NO EFFECT on you personally.
A stupid flag that is a part of our history has NO EFFECT on you personally.
A cross on display has NO EFFECT on you personally.

Unfortunately you insecure idiots are the most vocal and that results in the vocal minority enabling the government to create yet more unnecessary laws & regulations that solve absolutely nothing but further pushing us to the point of complete dependence on the government to tell us how to live our lives.

You should not be comparing people offended by the confederate rag to people who are offended that some people happen to be gay. The ones who oppose the confederate rag are trying to remove hate. The ones opposed to people who are gay are trying stir up more hate.

• Banned
You should not be comparing people offended by the confederate rag to people who are offended that some people happen to be gay. The ones who oppose the confederate rag are trying to remove hate. The ones opposed to people who are gay are trying stir up more hate.
Hate is in your mind NOT a flag. A flag is just fabric. When I see the flag I think of the General Lee. Awesome car!
Seriously though, it's all in your head.

I don't find the Confederate flag offensive. Most people fly the flag as a show of Southern pride. Display it in your house, on your car, or even in your yard. I just find it absurd to display the flag of a treasonous army on our government buildings.

Hate is in your mind NOT a flag. A flag is just fabric. When I see the flag I think of the General Lee. Awesome car!
When you see the Nazi flag, what do you think?

nazi-party-hero-H.jpeg

I don't find the Confederate flag offensive. Most people fly the flag as a show of Southern pride. Display it in your house, on your car, or even in your yard. I just find it absurd to display the flag of a treasonous army on our government buildings.
If I met a person with a confederate flag in their house, car or yard... that's not a person I would plan on seeing ever again.

• Banned

nazi-party-hero-H.jpeg
Millions of dead Jews

Meh....some of my hest friends sport the Confederate flag and are the least racist people I know. The only ones getting in an uproar over the flag are pseudo-Southerners and racist teapers

nazi-party-hero-H.jpeg
Millions of dead Jews
And when you see the confederate rag what do you think?

nazi-party-hero-H.jpeg
Millions of dead Jews
Our civil war

Also rebellion. I remember lots of kids as teens ran around with everything from concert shirts with the flag to bumper stickers on their chevys.

If you have hate in your head that is probably what you will perceive. But again, that is your cross to bare not mine.

I don't believe it should be flown by our government but I'm not gonna freak out over it.

nazi-party-hero-H.jpeg
Millions of dead Jews
Our civil war
Interesting. Most people see a symbol of treason and slavery.

nazi-party-hero-H.jpeg
Millions of dead Jews
Our civil war
Says who? 2000 people who responded to some obscure poll? Gtfo

nazi-party-hero-H.jpeg
Millions of dead Jews
Our civil war
Says most of the world. The confederate rag is widely accepted as a disgraceful insult.

Millions of dead Jews
Our civil war
Says most of the world. The confederate rag is widely accepted as a disgraceful insult.
Says ONE poster in my thread. Lol

Our civil war
But ONE of my posts, is worth 10 of most people on this site's posts... :badgrin:

Our civil war
But ONE of my posts, is worth 10 of most people on this site's posts... :badgrin:
The fact that you remain unignored says there may be some truth to that. Not sure being more valued than Shootspeeders, truthdoesntmatter or fakejake is that big an accomplishment tho

Forum List

Back