Needy Cee Dee is NOT the guy you want on your team, no matter how good he is.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
If he had something to say, he should have sat next to him not stomp around with his helmet off making a big show for the TV cameras. That's not team ball, that's ME ball. ME ball doesn't usually end well.

Quite a few of the NFL talents seem to imagine that their prowess as athletes exempts them (somehow) from being genuine team mates.

You know who never engaged in cheap trash talk or belligerent behavior on his team? MLB had Jeter. And now they have Judge.

I don’t know all the players on all the NFL teams. But are there any actually humble and talented folks on these teams?

Quite a few of the NFL talents seem to imagine that their prowess as athletes exempts them (somehow) from being genuine team mates.

You know who never engaged in cheap trash talk or belligerent behavior on his team? MLB had Jeter. And now they have Judge.

I don’t know all the players on all the NFL teams. But are there any actually humble and talented folks on these teams?
It was soooo hard to hate the Yankee teams of the 20-0ughts....Jeter, Posda, O'Neil, Williams Sheffield, Martinez, Matsui, Cano....All hard working players that didn't cheat, shoot their mouths off, or get into trouble.

They always have a shit team, loaded with criminals and fucking crybabies.

Most of us Dallas natives haven't watched that shit show in decades.

Gig 'em Ags!

Forum List

Back