Neighbor Sees Confederate Flag in Garage, Dials 911

Yes the law enforcement officer of the United States of America should fly a symbol of betrayal against the country whose laws he has sworn to uphold

:cuckoo:

It's his property. In fact, it was inside his garage. Do you think it's appropriate for your neighbors to be able to determine what you have inside your own house?

It's a shame so few people know the meaning of that flag OTHER than the hijacked racist one. I personally don't care for the flag. But living down here and knowing the history of it.....

It symbolizes the plight of the poor man being lied into fighting a rich man's war or cause... and the rebellion against it. It's a battlefield flag, not a nation flag.

That's what happened in the war. Rich slave owners who also owned the newspapers lied to poor Southerners to dupe them into battle so they could keep their slaves. 97% of Southerners DIDN'T own slaves. They thought the North was invading to steal land and kill their families. Shermans March only reaffirmed that. We know that's not what the war was over now. But back then the poor farmers didn't. Otherwise....why would 97% of the poor non-slave owning peasants fight so fiercely......just to help rich men in Richmond and Charleston keep their slaves????

So yes....the war was about slavery.

No....most Southern soldiers didn't fight for slaves....they were lied to.

Anyway....I don't display the flag. Just not for me. But at least know the history of it.

My front license plate is a representation of the Vietnam Campaign Medal sometimes called Ribbon with two bronze stars. I have no doubt if I drove my truck to a peacenik meeting I would be met with boos and hisses, called baby killer and spit on. The hippies did that to me in my dress uniform but I had to wear my dress uniform because I was flying military standby. A Marine Officer ran to my defense wanting to kick their asses but I told him we are in Los Angeles International Airport and I am going home on leave and do not want any more trouble.
Rambo fantasies. Nobody did a thing to you.

My front license plate is a representation of the Vietnam Campaign Medal sometimes called Ribbon with two bronze stars. I have no doubt if I drove my truck to a peacenik meeting I would be met with boos and hisses, called baby killer and spit on. The hippies did that to me in my dress uniform but I had to wear my dress uniform because I was flying military standby. A Marine Officer ran to my defense wanting to kick their asses but I told him we are in Los Angeles International Airport and I am going home on leave and do not want any more trouble.

That lie again?

You were never spat on.

The idiot neighbor should be arrested for improper use of 911 emergency lines. Also, shame on the neoQueers in this thread who think the cop should not be allowed to have the Battle Flag on his private property or calling him racist for owning it.

Looks like my kind of street. Civil rights reign supreme

-Geaux
---------

'Confederate flag house' stirring controversy in Loveland

LOVELAND, OH (FOX 19) -

The house at 1818 West Loveland Avenue is hard to miss.

Confederate flags line the front of the home and according to neighbors, they attract a lot of unwanted attention.

"I started noticing people were driving by, taking pictures, screaming,” said Rebecca Rafanan, who lives next door. “You are kind of asking for that reaction. Stirring the pot by putting that out.”

This week alone Loveland Police say they’ve been called to the home twice for vandalism. The most recent incident included the word "racist" spray painted onto the garage door.

Loveland resident Kari Davis says that kind of reaction is not surprising, considering what many feel the flag represents.

"The north fought for slaves to be freed. I get that it's more heritage, not hate, but in the north, I view it more as hatred,” she said.

Davis is not alone Loveland officials say they have received complaints about the display and as a result conducted an investigation.

However, City Manager Dave Kennedy said the resident is within his rights.

"We have looked into the situation quite extensively and we have determined there is simply no action that the city can legally take,” added Kennedy. He said it comes down to freedom of expression.

FOX19 NOW went to the home in an effort to talk with the resident who neighbors say rents the property. He wasn't home, but our crews was greeted with a sign reading "trespassers will be shot".

-Geaux
---------

LOVELAND, OH (FOX 19) -

Confederate flags line the front of the home and according to neighbors, they attract a lot of unwanted attention.

"I started noticing people were driving by, taking pictures, screaming,” said Rebecca Rafanan, who lives next door. “You are kind of asking for that reaction. Stirring the pot by putting that out.”

This week alone Loveland Police say they’ve been called to the home twice for vandalism. The most recent incident included the word "racist" spray painted onto the garage door.

Loveland resident Kari Davis says that kind of reaction is not surprising, considering what many feel the flag represents.

"The north fought for slaves to be freed. I get that it's more heritage, not hate, but in the north, I view it more as hatred,” she said.

Davis is not alone Loveland officials say they have received complaints about the display and as a result conducted an investigation.

"We have looked into the situation quite extensively and we have determined there is simply no action that the city can legally take,” added Kennedy. He said it comes down to freedom of expression.

FOX19 NOW went to the home in an effort to talk with the resident who neighbors say rents the property. He wasn't home, but our crews was greeted with a sign reading "trespassers will be shot".

Bahah!!!!! Media went to the home and we're greeted with a sign that read "Trespassers will be shot"?? And he's blatantly pissing off left wingers!?? I like this guy already.

The left are absolutely insane.

A Massachusetts police officer was ordered to remove a Confederate flag from inside his garage after complaints from neighbors.

Sgt. Dan McCarthy, a veteran officer and commander of Greenfield's detective bureau, had the controversial flag hanging from a back wall in the garage, but the standard was visible to passersby when the garage door was open. That's when neighbors Rod and Lindel Hart complained, saying their 10-year-old adopted son — who is black — was uncomfortable after seeing the flag.

"Now I have no way to convince my 10-year-old son that his neighbor is not a racist, redneck cop," Rod told MassLive.com, after posting an image of McCarthy's flag on Facebook.

And before you moonbats start fainting in horror, nobody ever had a problem nor should they ever have a problem with things like this:
View attachment 71136 View attachment 71137

There's nothing wrong with the Confederate Flag, it's a symbol of a Heritage and a Culture, as such our people support your people and your right to display your flag.

-Geaux
---------

LOVELAND, OH (FOX 19) -

Bahah!!!!! Media went to the home and we're greeted with a sign that read "Trespassers will be shot"?? And he's blatantly pissing off left wingers!?? I like this guy already.

The Leftists are increasingly hysterical, they support Black Lives Matter, they get misty-eyed when thinking of the Black Panther's but become absolutely unhinged at something like the Stars and Bars.

-Geaux
---------

LOVELAND, OH (FOX 19) -

The Leftists are increasingly hysterical, they support Black Lives Matter, they get misty-eyed when thinking of the Black Panther's but become absolutely unhinged at something like the Stars and Bars.

Left loons become unhinged about everything that threatens their little safe places and tender delicacies

-Geaux
---------

LOVELAND, OH (FOX 19) -

Left loons become unhinged about everything that threatens their little safe places and tender delicacies

Yes and start screaming and whining, they all act like toddlers having a collective tantrum.

Not that long ago an American living in Canada proudly displayed both the American and Canadian Flag on equal height flag poles. His Canadian neighbors demanded that he take down the American Flag. No, I don't have a link and even if I did do not know how to copy and paste.
I'd tell them to kiss my ass.

I would not do it in the first place because it would be sure to start controversy in my neighborhood. The cop should hang the Confederate National Flag rather than the Confederate Battle Flag. 99.9% do not know what the Confederate National Flag looks like and ignore it.
Yes the law enforcement officer of the United States of America should fly a symbol of betrayal against the country whose laws he has sworn to uphold

:cuckoo:
Yeah...but he has the right to do so. People need to chill when it's a private citizen.

Forum List

Back