Neighbor Sees Confederate Flag in Garage, Dials 911

Further evidence of the pussyfication of America. Now butthurtness trumps civil rights. The left smells power and they want it all. Conform or lose what freedoms you have left.

Yes the law enforcement officer of the United States of America should fly a symbol of betrayal against the country whose laws he has sworn to uphold

:cuckoo:

It's his property. In fact, it was inside his garage. Do you think it's appropriate for your neighbors to be able to determine what you have inside your own house?
I do not...this was ridiculous (if we are hearing the entire story).

The left are absolutely insane.

A Massachusetts police officer was ordered to remove a Confederate flag from inside his garage after complaints from neighbors.

Sgt. Dan McCarthy, a veteran officer and commander of Greenfield's detective bureau, had the controversial flag hanging from a back wall in the garage, but the standard was visible to passersby when the garage door was open. That's when neighbors Rod and Lindel Hart complained, saying their 10-year-old adopted son — who is black — was uncomfortable after seeing the flag.

"Now I have no way to convince my 10-year-old son that his neighbor is not a racist, redneck cop," Rod told MassLive.com, after posting an image of McCarthy's flag on Facebook.

And before you moonbats start fainting in horror, nobody ever had a problem nor should they ever have a problem with things like this:
View attachment 71136 View attachment 71137
I've had a confederate flag for 50 years, and I'm a liberal...Still have it, along with flags from other places...

wonder why the op who lives in southern California doesn't fly the confed rag on his trailer

Dialed 911? Why didn't they just piss on it and sock the owner?

Good way to get shot

These lunatics invaded private property, showing they have no actual respect for a persons privacy.
The next time I see a rainbow flag, I'm calli g 911.
It would be a good idea that southern cracka's be allowed to fly their conf rag outside easy to see, it will make drone strikes easier in the future

Not that long ago an American living in Canada proudly displayed both the American and Canadian Flag on equal height flag poles. His Canadian neighbors demanded that he take down the American Flag. No, I don't have a link and even if I did do not know how to copy and paste.
I'd tell them to kiss my ass.
I would have said it sucks to be you.

I would hope they are embarrassed by that garbage and aren't the type of assholes who embrace it.
Yeah, they don't embrace the Confederate flag. They worship it.
image.png

Not that long ago an American living in Canada proudly displayed both the American and Canadian Flag on equal height flag poles. His Canadian neighbors demanded that he take down the American Flag. No, I don't have a link and even if I did do not know how to copy and paste.
I'd tell them to kiss my ass.

I would not do it in the first place because it would be sure to start controversy in my neighborhood. The cop should hang the Confederate National Flag rather than the Confederate Battle Flag. 99.9% do not know what the Confederate National Flag looks like and ignore it.
Yes the law enforcement officer of the United States of America should fly a symbol of betrayal against the country whose laws he has sworn to uphold

:cuckoo:
Is it illegal? I suppose you just don't support 1st Amendment rights when you disagree with someone right?
Is it illegal? No by all means I think he should fly it so everybody knows an asshole lives there.
so how many died under that flag? Why do you care? Why do you want everyone to believe what you believe? I support those who fought for their land and lost their life. You try diminish it like it didn't happen. IT DID, DEAL WITH IT.

Dialed 911? Why didn't they just piss on it and sock the owner?
So its acceptable to attack people for having a symbol of American History? This is why the OP said the left was insane..

It's just illustrative of the Left in general attacking anyone who has a differing opinion and/or belief than they, more Leftist "tolerance"

If someone wanted to display the Rainbow Flag, that's their right, even though I disagree with it, I'd defend their right to display the flag.

This sig line picture, I'm exhibiting for a day, this in honour of the bravery of the fallen, when the Stars and Bars is attacked, it's also an attack on the soldiers, young people, who gave the ultimate sacrifice to defend their land, their heritage and their culture.

For all the pro-confederates here

stop your

CryingMan_250w.jpg
The entire thread is about leftards dialing 911 when they saw a Confederate flag, doofus.

They also need a history lesson, what they freak at ISN'T the Confederate Flag, it's the Battle Flag of the Army of Tennessee.

realcsaflag2_thumb3_thumb%25255B1%25255D.jpg

The ACTUAL First National Confederate Flag was designed by one of my people and partially based on our national flag. Nicola Marschall also designed the Confederate Army uniform, which he wore himself when he joined the fight.

So yes, this is why our people support your people and their right to display all of these flags and any of these flags.

frn8OMY.png

"Nicola Marschall (1829 – 1917) was a German-American artist who supported the Confederate cause during the American Civil War. He designed the original Confederate flag, the Stars and Bars,[1] as well as the official grey uniform of the Confederate army.

Marschall was born in St. Wendel, Germany, in 1829 to a wealthy Prussian family of tobacco merchants. He emigrated to the United States in 1849 through New Orleans, Louisiana, headed for the home of a relative in Mobile, Alabama. In 1851 he relocated to Marion, Alabama, where he began teaching art first at his portrait studio, and then at the Marion Female Seminary.[1] During this time he briefly returned to Germany to further his art technique.

Mary Clay Lockett, wife of prominent Marion attorney Napoleon Lockett, requested Marschall to take part in the competition to create a new flag to represent the Confederate States of America. Marschall's design became the first Confederate flag, first raised in Montgomery, Alabama, on March 4, 1861.[1] During the Civil War Marschall served in the Second Regiment of Confederate Engineer Troops, under Samuel Lockett. After the war he returned to Marion and married Martha Eliza Marshall."

Nicola Marschall - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The far right neo-confederates don't get that a cop has a responsibility to his neighbors.

If he is going to be a cop, he can't be scaring the children. That is on him to let his neighbors know ahead of time and make sure all is copacetic.

"Now I have no way to convince my 10-year-old son that his neighbor is not a racist, redneck cop," Rod told MassLive.com, after posting an image of McCarthy's flag on Facebook

That has to be the most moronic statement of all. How about getting to know the neighbor, and if he is NOT a racist redneck, introducing him to your son and teaching him to see people as individuals and not as labels?

Forum List

Back