Neighbor threatens to take down American flag if patriot doesn't

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll talk all I want you fuckmouthed hick.

That's just it...youre all talk. Just do it. Go....you wont be missed little boy

You're seeking attention is all

I'm young, and it takes time and money to uproot your life and move across the world, especially when you have a child. I assure you it's happening soon, though. I'll be living in a much better country within about a year. I can't wait to leave this shit hole and never look back.

No. It does not. Walking is free.

You're a moron. I'll leave as soon as I'm ready, which is soon, and in the mean time I'll continue to talk shit about this garbage nation as much as I want. Does that upset you? Fuck the United States and fuck the trash like you that populates it.
Big words for a little faggot hiding behind stolen valor.

You're probably a fat redneck on the verge of kicking the bucket due to heart disease.

That's just it...youre all talk. Just do it. Go....you wont be missed little boy

You're seeking attention is all

I'm young, and it takes time and money to uproot your life and move across the world, especially when you have a child. I assure you it's happening soon, though. I'll be living in a much better country within about a year. I can't wait to leave this shit hole and never look back.

You're a moron. I'll leave as soon as I'm ready, which is soon, and in the mean time I'll continue to talk shit about this garbage nation as much as I want. Does that upset you? Fuck the United States and fuck the trash like you that populates it.

You're probably a fat redneck on the verge of kicking the bucket due to heart disease.
You'd like to think so, but stolen valor is far worse. You should be ashamed.

There is no valor in serving the United States government. I am ashamed of my service. I trashed all of my uniforms years ago.

There is no valor in serving the United States government. I am ashamed of my service. I trashed all of my uniforms years ago.
That's right traitor, that's how you should feel. In fact you should be tried for treason.

You're pathetic. Hurry and leave this nation nobody will miss you. Do it....now kid

That's right traitor, that's how you should feel. In fact you should be tried for treason.

Why, because I'm ashamed of taking part in the slaughter of hundreds of thousands of innocent people as revenge for the killing of 3,000 of ours? I'm sorry I'm not a brainwashed flag waving lunatic like you. There is no morality in what our military does across the globe. We fight for the interests of billionaires that don't care about human cost.

You're pathetic. Hurry and leave this nation nobody will miss you. Do it....now kid

I'll leave when I'm good and ready you worthless hick.

I could buy you kid. Fact. You're the one that can't afford to leave lol....need a handout lil boy?

You're just blabbering to blabber...and being mocked

I could buy you kid. Fact. You're the one that can't afford to leave lol....need a handout lil boy?

You're probably old as fuck and being taken care of by some dude. I can afford to leave and I'm still in my 20s. It takes time to gain citizenship

Here he is...

basement2.jpg

Who trespassed?
The person who put the note on the door of the house where the flag was flying

tres·pass
ˈtrespəs,ˈtresˌpas/
verb
gerund or present participle: trespassing
  1. 1.
    enter the owner's land or property without permission.
And that person was.......................................?
Don't give a shit
That seems to be a theme with the trumpanzees on this thread ranting and raving about........................................someone that might not even exist.
View attachment 204931
All I have been asking since the beginning of this thread is some kind of verification that this really happened which could be done by naming the perpetrator. Obviously, that stands in the way of your angry rant against.........what exactly?

Again, must be sad to live such a life that: a) you get angry at something which hasn't even been proven to exist, and b) you get even angrier at those who simply point out that there's no verification yet.

You're probably old as fuck and being taken care of by some dude. I can afford to leave and I'm still in my 20s. It takes time to gain citizenship

I'm 33, degree in economics and walked away from a career to raise our children to prevent them from ending up like you....worthless and weak.

How'd that work out for ya, kid?

The person who put the note on the door of the house where the flag was flying

tres·pass
ˈtrespəs,ˈtresˌpas/
verb
gerund or present participle: trespassing
  1. 1.
    enter the owner's land or property without permission.
Don't give a shit
That seems to be a theme with the trumpanzees on this thread ranting and raving about........................................someone that might not even exist.
View attachment 204931
All I have been asking since the beginning of this thread is some kind of verification that this really happened which could be done by naming the perpetrator. Obviously, that stands in the way of your angry rant against.........what exactly?

Again, must be sad to live such a life that: a) you get angry at something which hasn't even been proven to exist, and b) you get even angrier at those who simply point out that there's no verification yet.
You keep saying i'm angry. :21::21::21::21::21::21::21:, say it again to make it really be true! lol! Keep repeating your lies, it's what scum do.

I'm 33, degree in economics and walked away from a career to raise our children to prevent them from ending up like you....worthless and weak.

I'm surprised you find time to work or raise kids with all of the time you spend here. I'm even more surprised your barely literate ass made it through a college course. I earn good money and I'll earn even better money after I leave this shit hole filled with trash like you. In the meantime, like I said, I'll talk all the shit I want. Deal with it, hick.

I'm surprised you find time to work or raise kids with all of the time you spend here. I'm even more surprised your barely literate ass made it through a college course. I earn good money and I'll earn even better money after I leave this shit hole filled with trash like you. In the meantime, like I said, I'll talk all the shit I want. Deal with it, hick.

Grow up punk. And yes you're a punk..a loudmouth punk. Nothing more and nothing less

I love how trumpanzees completely ignore the law and want to "try" people with no evidence.....

Don't give a shit
View attachment 204931

You keep saying i'm angry. :21::21::21::21::21::21::21:, say it again to make it really be true! lol! Keep repeating your lies, it's what scum do.
Ok you aren't angry....your language is calm and civilized. :71:

I love how trumpanzees completely ignore the law and want to "try" people with no evidence.....
The evidence you are a traitor is right here on this forum and black and white.

The flag worship in this country is kind of gross.

But you would support an ISIS flag.

I served in the Army for 4 years. I joined when I was 18 and was deployed twice. I walked the walk and decided I hate this country.

Why didn't you just desert and stay over there?
They should have put him on point more often. In Fahallah.

He'd have wet himself. My best friend fell in Fallujah. It was a meat grinder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back