Neighbor threatens to take down American flag if patriot doesn't

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neighbor Threatens to Take Down American Flag If Patriot Doesn't

I am disgusted you would fly this symbol of hate. (American Flag) Judging by the trucks in your driveway, I can only assume you voted for Trump. This is a disgusting house and Bozeman deserves better. If not taken down tonight, I will take it (American Flag) down myself.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Because this is a Trump hating Anti American little complaining bitch, I'd fly ten flags and then I would sue the fkr for being an ANTI AMERICAN PRICK LOL........

You don't like this flag mother fkr then get the fk out of the US there hows that you Anti American scum bag pos.

AND NUMBER ONE B**CH YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO TOUCH MY PROPERTY JUST BECAUSE YOU PUKE BAG WEAK COWARD DOESN'T LIKE IT. GTF OUT OF THE US ...................
I find it interesting that millions flocked to this country and its flag, seeing them as a beacon and symbol of hope, individual freedoms and less government oppression. For those that have the audacity to claim that they find this nation's flag, a symbol of hate, find some nation that harbors all those qualities that you embrace...…….and move there.
Billions more see it as oppressive war mongering nation and dont flock to it.
Those nations (China, North Korea, Cuba, Russia, Venezuela, Syria, Iran, et cetera), fall into the category of nations that lack the freedom of speech, except to promote their Communist, Oligarchy, Authoritarian, Islamic ideology.
I didnt mention those nations so I dont understand your point?

I am disgusted you would fly this symbol of hate. (American Flag) Judging by the trucks in your driveway, I can only assume you voted for Trump. This is a disgusting house and Bozeman deserves better. If not taken down tonight, I will take it (American Flag) down myself.

Because this is a Trump hating Anti American little complaining bitch, I'd fly ten flags and then I would sue the fkr for being an ANTI AMERICAN PRICK LOL........

You don't like this flag mother fkr then get the fk out of the US there hows that you Anti American scum bag pos.

AND NUMBER ONE B**CH YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO TOUCH MY PROPERTY JUST BECAUSE YOU PUKE BAG WEAK COWARD DOESN'T LIKE IT. GTF OUT OF THE US ...................

Thats hilarious that he wants to try and take away his flag. can you say lawsuit?:abgg2q.jpg: as someone else said before,the homeowner can put up ANY flag of any country he wants.:abgg2q.jpg:

The one thing Obama did do in office that was different than Trump that I applaud him for the fact i agree with him is when he was asked what he thought of the actions of Kapernick and other NFL players not standing for the flag he said he thought that was okay,that a person should have the right to choose to do so or not.I totally agree,i could not have said it better myself. :thup:

Then when Trump gets in,he whines about them doing that and then the owners come up with a compromise to have the players who dont want to stand for the flag stay inside.a very reasonable compromise. and yet that STILL was not enough for that whining little Trump.He then said that was worse than what was happening before.whatever.quit your whining Trump and worry about the REAL corruption in our government we have like the fact we still have the evil CIA running the country starting wars around the world ect ect.:rolleyes:

as i said,that was the ONE thing I did like about Obama that I do not care for about Trump.

Insanity strikes again. Liberal tolerance of others views.

My note would be sign guarded by Smith and Wesson. Trepassers will be shot Twice to insure you are dead. Have a nice day.

New to this thread. What does this person who flies our American Stars and Stripes assume to say? The Stars and Stripes may be flown anywhere in our states and territories, as a symbol of who we are. No one of any background has the right to claim it as a symbol of their demographic group in the United States of America.

New to this thread. What does this person who flies our American Stars and Stripes assume to say? The Stars and Stripes may be flown anywhere in our states and territories, as a symbol of who we are. No one of any background has the right to claim it as a symbol of their demographic group in the United States of America.
He says private property Mind your own fucking business.

If this guy is like the Rat Bastards who like to take Statutes down around midnight, I would send him home to the EM room to get a new set of balls.

His "private property." He can masturbate in it if he wants to. he is entitled to be a fuckhead with the symbols of our nation, even though millions of other of us choose to honor this symbol.

His "private property." He can masturbate in it if he wants to. he is entitled to be a fuckhead with the symbols of our nation, even though millions of other of us choose to honor this symbol.
Who the fuck cares what you think. It's his place Shove the Fuck off before you come up mia

Who the fuck cares what you think. It's his place Shove the Fuck off before you come up mia
Now you know that was a pussy post. How are you going to make some come up MIA from your laptop?

The flag worship in this country is kind of gross.
A good number of nations don't allow the average public to own the flag and only the government can fly it. I suspect that it is because if the average people in other countries were allowed to own it, they would be burning their own flags....and be jailed in the process.
You realize that this entire "event" may not have really happened, right?
As we can neither prove whether it did or did not actually occur, I will still give my opinion as if such a thing did occur, which considering the far-left's actions and words, probably did occur.
So you admit that it may not have even occurred yet you will now pretend it did.....how many far-left people do you think live in the area where this allegedly happened? Give us a figure.

Back to the OP....do we have a name for this evil neighbor yet?
I'm guessing some redneck staged this and posted a video of himself talking tough. Who films themselves coming home?
Who films themselves committing a crime?

People in general are pretty fucking stupid
Its not a crime to put a note on someones door and that wasnt what the video captured.

Trespassing is a crime
Who trespassed?

Thats hilarious that he wants to try and take away his flag. can you say lawsuit?:abgg2q.jpg: as someone else said before,the homeowner can put up ANY flag of any country he wants.:abgg2q.jpg:

The one thing Obama did do in office that was different than Trump that I applaud him for the fact i agree with him is when he was asked what he thought of the actions of Kapernick and other NFL players not standing for the flag he said he thought that was okay,that a person should have the right to choose to do so or not.I totally agree,i could not have said it better myself. :thup:

Then when Trump gets in,he whines about them doing that and then the owners come up with a compromise to have the players who dont want to stand for the flag stay inside.a very reasonable compromise. and yet that STILL was not enough for that whining little Trump.He then said that was worse than what was happening before.whatever.quit your whining Trump and worry about the REAL corruption in our government we have like the fact we still have the evil CIA running the country starting wars around the world ect ect.:rolleyes:

as i said,that was the ONE thing I did like about Obama that I do not care for about Trump.
You believe this actually happened. Ok, who was the person who wrote the note?

"before you come up mia"....what the heck was that? A pussy-like threat? :71:

Oh but you would support the rainbow flag being flown there?
I am an avowed leftist and opponent of Trump in every respect. However, I am also a Patriot- The Progressive patriot and believe that the person who is calling the American Flag a symbol and demanding that it be taken down is dead wrong.

The flag does not represent Trump, and Trump does not represent what this country stands for. This country will be great again because of the impending backlash against the ultra nationalism , racism and isolationism that Trump is promoting .

The moronic OP is implying that to hate Trump is to hate America. Unfortunately, the idiot neighbor is reinforcing that view and playing into the hands of those who will paint the left as anti American.

I support the flying of the American Flag AND the rainbow flag and all other expressions of free speech

I am an avowed leftist and opponent of Trump in every respect. However, I am also a Patriot- The Progressive patriot and believe that the person who is calling the American Flag a symbol and demanding that it be taken down is dead wrong.

The flag does not represent Trump, and Trump does not represent what this country stands for. This country will be great again because of the impending backlash against the ultra nationalism , racism and isolationism that Trump is promoting .

The moronic OP is implying that to hate Trump is to hate America. Unfortunately, the idiot neighbor is reinforcing that view and playing into the hands of those who will paint the left as anti American.

I support the flying of the American Flag AND the rainbow flag and all other expressions of free speech

Probably because the red stripes fondly remind you of the bloody diapers left behind by pedophiles, is all; has nothing to do with Patriotism with deviants and pedo-freindlies; all 'Gay Rights' hoax fan are also by definition pedophile lovers, pedophile gangs like NAMBLA being founding members of the ILGA and other deviant fetish gangs. Even your heroic 'Founder' Harry Hay had his NAMBLA WALKS WITH ME posterboard he wore proudly in 'Pride' Parades.

You're a 'Patriot' like good old Harry was a 'Patriot'.

Probably because the red stripes fondly remind you of the bloody diapers left behind by pedophiles, is all; has nothing to do with Patriotism with deviants and pedo-freindlies; all 'Gay Rights' hoax fan are also by definition pedophile lovers, pedophile gangs like NAMBLA being founding members of the ILGA and other deviant fetish gangs. Even your heroic 'Founder' Harry Hay had his NAMBLA WALKS WITH ME posterboard he wore proudly in 'Pride' Parades.

You're a 'Patriot' like good old Harry was a 'Patriot'.
I will not feed the zombie troll bots. You don't even know that you're dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back