Neighbor threatens to take down American flag if patriot doesn't

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read it and am choosing not to be upset until I know it really happened and who to be angry with. That is the adult thing to do......something trumpanzees can't do.

Of course...your metric is the THE METRIC.

How left wing of you.

Now, answer the question....what have you done...you said you were attempting to find out the truth of the story...implying some active pursuit.

Or did you lie....again ?
I live reality.....I don't go all foam at the mouth with no verification. Sorry that you don't get that. Explains how you are a trumpanzee. It truly does. Good doggie.

So you are not attempting anything.

Thanks for playing.
Not my job...not my thread. Thank YOU for being a good doggie. Well groomed.

This is from your post.....

Well, I'm attempting to find out the truth of this story, if it really happened.

And now you are saying you lied.

At least you are consistent.
You haven't noticed me asking the OP several times? Of course he's run away from his thread like he does. I will point out, he doesn't have a very good record for telling the truth or picking thread topics that are the truth either.

Say what?
You're the last group of people I'd give thoughts and prayers to.
But you sure like to think about us, don't you? Had to bring us into this thread, didn't you?

Not really.
But you freaks keep holding these weird parades.
Not really? Then why did you bring "fags" into this thread? Besides it being in the forefront of your thoughts..........

When I encounter America haters the first thing I think?
What a fag!!
You think about fags all the time. Not sure why but I have my suspicions. A discussion about flags shouldnt automatically trigger a sexual response from you.
We had a poster here like that...kept talking about gays....eventually, as I predicted, he finally came out of the closet.....by that time, he left a wreckage of his marriage and family behind him.

How left wing of you.

Now, answer the question....what have you done...you said you were attempting to find out the truth of the story...implying some active pursuit.

I live reality.....I don't go all foam at the mouth with no verification. Sorry that you don't get that. Explains how you are a trumpanzee. It truly does. Good doggie.

Thanks for playing.

Well, I'm attempting to find out the truth of this story, if it really happened.

You haven't noticed me asking the OP several times? Of course he's run away from his thread like he does. I will point out, he doesn't have a very good record for telling the truth or picking thread topics that are the truth either.

So that was your attempt to find out the truth of the story ?

:19::19::19::19::19::19::19:

How left wing of you.

Thanks for playing.

This might be worse than a video he posted about a "muslim riot" in London.

That was actually a peace demo in cardiff being attacked by neo nazis..

He just moves on to the next lie.

Thanks for playing.

I tried to find the story in a more reputable news source and so far nothing.

Thanks for playing.

Is that speculation on your part (this might be worse) ? Or are you here to help the board liar in their attempt to find the truth of the story ?

Thanks for playing.

You were telling me about your visits to Africa.

Do you go to the cities or out into the country.

I've heard the cities can be a little challenging.

But the countryside looks stunning.

Thanks for playing.

Just in the last few days, he posted another lying thread about George Lopez. The OP just can't help himself. He lies like his lord and master, the orange moron.

Both. Its like seeing family.

Thanks for playing.

Is that speculation on your part (this might be worse) ? Or are you here to help the board liar in their attempt to find the truth of the story ?
The OP is the biggest liar on this board. He must be getting paid to post his shit.
I am still waiting for Obama to invade Korea to prevent a trump presidency.

Thanks for playing.

I'm totally shocked!

The OP is the biggest liar on this board. He must be getting paid to post his shit.
Let's not forget that we started a civil war on the 4th of July.

Thanks for playing.

Just in the last few days, he posted another lying thread about George Lopez. The OP just can't help himself. He lies like his lord and master, the orange moron.

And how do you know his master is the orange moron (Pelosi dyed her hair orange) ?

Both. Its like seeing family.

That would be cool.

While much of it seems primitive....we somehow think of that as not as good as modern.

I certainly see a lot of things I think look fantastic.

The only issue being those stupid warlords.

And how do you know his master is the orange moron (Pelosi dyed her hair orange) ?
:71: That's the best deflection you've got?

deanrd did not post the OP.

Neighbor Threatens to Take Down American Flag If Patriot Doesn't

I am disgusted you would fly this symbol of hate. (American Flag) Judging by the trucks in your driveway, I can only assume you voted for Trump. This is a disgusting house and Bozeman deserves better. If not taken down tonight, I will take it (American Flag) down myself.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Because this is a Trump hating Anti American little complaining bitch, I'd fly ten flags and then I would sue the fkr for being an ANTI AMERICAN PRICK LOL........

You don't like this flag mother fkr then get the fk out of the US there hows that you Anti American scum bag pos.

AND NUMBER ONE B**CH YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO TOUCH MY PROPERTY JUST BECAUSE YOU PUKE BAG WEAK COWARD DOESN'T LIKE IT. GTF OUT OF THE US ...................
Why can this shit never happen to me...?

:71: That's the best deflection you've got?

You don't have an answer ?

I am disgusted you would fly this symbol of hate. (American Flag) Judging by the trucks in your driveway, I can only assume you voted for Trump. This is a disgusting house and Bozeman deserves better. If not taken down tonight, I will take it (American Flag) down myself.

Because this is a Trump hating Anti American little complaining bitch, I'd fly ten flags and then I would sue the fkr for being an ANTI AMERICAN PRICK LOL........

You don't like this flag mother fkr then get the fk out of the US there hows that you Anti American scum bag pos.

AND NUMBER ONE B**CH YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO TOUCH MY PROPERTY JUST BECAUSE YOU PUKE BAG WEAK COWARD DOESN'T LIKE IT. GTF OUT OF THE US ...................
Back to the OP....do we have a name for this evil neighbor yet?

Back to the OP....do we have a name for this evil neighbor yet?

So, no answer.....

Typical.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back