Neighbor threatens to take down American flag if patriot doesn't

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone likes a challenge.

"This is not a fight you want."

........Au contraire.......

"We will win."

Bring it. Motherfucker.
So tell us...who is this person you want to fight? Got a name? Even a description? Male? Female?

I didn't say I want to fight them.

I said, I want the fight if they think they can make me take down my flag.

You left wingers really need to focus on what is being said, not what you wish was being said.
So who is this person? Got a name?
Are you upset about something without even knowing if it really happened? Pavlov's dog?

I think I already gave you their name....it was Motherfucker.

I don't see there being an issue until it happens.

"We will win."

Bring it. Motherfucker.
So tell us...who is this person you want to fight? Got a name? Even a description? Male? Female?

You left wingers really need to focus on what is being said, not what you wish was being said.
Are you upset about something without even knowing if it really happened? Pavlov's dog?

So...you are Pavlov's dog....start foaming at the mouth at the bell....no real person, just the story (bell). Good doggie.

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU BEGING TO REMOVE EVERYTHING THAT MADE AMERICA , AMERICA DUMBASSES!!!

"We will win."

Bring it. Motherfucker.

So...you are Pavlov's dog....start foaming at the mouth at the bell....no real person, just the story (bell). Good doggie.

And you are one of many losers.....

You know...as in 2016.

You must have good eyesight given you are standing on the sidelines watching the GOP run the show.

I fly the Pan African Flag in my yard. I get some looks but so far no whites have been brave enough to say anything to me.

If you ever had the balls to visit Africa you qould soon realize ho much you would NOT want to bring how they live into your own Country. You would not want to turn AMerican into Africa. If you admire and adore africa so much you should move there and leave our rights and freedoms the pk alone.

I fly the Pan African Flag in my yard. I get some looks but so far no whites have been brave enough to say anything to me.

If you ever had the balls to visit Africa you qould soon realize ho much you would NOT want to bring how they live into your own Country. You would not want to turn AMerican into Africa. If you admire and adore africa so much you should move there and leave our rights and freedoms the pk alone.
I've been to Africa on 3 occasions and plan to be buried there. I love it.

Now you sound like you'd be like that so-called neighbor (that you still haven't identified) and would write a nasty note to your neighbor about his flag. How very Ironic.

You know...as in 2016.

You must have good eyesight given you are standing on the sidelines watching the GOP run the show.
Interesting. Still not seeing any evidence of you knowing of a REAL person who sent that note. You've just heard the bell and started foaming at the mouth....good doggie. Well trained.

You know...as in 2016.

Interesting. Still not seeing any evidence of you knowing of a REAL person who sent that note. You've just heard the bell and started foaming at the mouth....good doggie. Well trained.

And your attempts at something...can't quite tell what....

are lacking.

But keep trying.

The flag worship in this country is kind of gross.

I think you misspelled fag.
Well, there it is.....always in the forefront of trumpanzees' thoughts and prayers.

Say what?
You're the last group of people I'd give thoughts and prayers to.
Your first contribution to the thread shows you were thinking pretty hard about fags. So much so that you couldnt read the word "flag" or notice what the topic was about from the context of the posts.

The flag worship in this country is kind of gross.

I think you misspelled fag.
Well, there it is.....always in the forefront of trumpanzees' thoughts and prayers.

Say what?
You're the last group of people I'd give thoughts and prayers to.
But you sure like to think about us, don't you? Had to bring us into this thread, didn't you?

Not really.
But you freaks keep holding these weird parades.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back