Neighbor threatens to take down American flag if patriot doesn't

Status
Not open for further replies.
So who is this person? Got a name?
Are you upset about something without even knowing if it really happened? Pavlov's dog?

I think I already gave you their name....it was Motherfucker.

I don't see there being an issue until it happens.
So...you are Pavlov's dog....start foaming at the mouth at the bell....no real person, just the story (bell). Good doggie.

And you are one of many losers.....

You know...as in 2016.

You must have good eyesight given you are standing on the sidelines watching the GOP run the show.
Interesting. Still not seeing any evidence of you knowing of a REAL person who sent that note. You've just heard the bell and started foaming at the mouth....good doggie. Well trained.

And your attempts at something...can't quite tell what....

are lacking.

But keep trying.
My attempt? Well, I'm attempting to find out the truth of this story, if it really happened. You apparently just want to foam at the mouth with no verification. Good doggie.

I fly the Pan African Flag in my yard. I get some looks but so far no whites have been brave enough to say anything to me.

If you ever had the balls to visit Africa you qould soon realize ho much you would NOT want to bring how they live into your own Country. You would not want to turn AMerican into Africa. If you admire and adore africa so much you should move there and leave our rights and freedoms the pk alone.
I've been to Africa on 3 occasions and plan to be buried there. I love it.

It is beautiful in so many places.

I think I already gave you their name....it was Motherfucker.

I don't see there being an issue until it happens.
So...you are Pavlov's dog....start foaming at the mouth at the bell....no real person, just the story (bell). Good doggie.

You know...as in 2016.

You must have good eyesight given you are standing on the sidelines watching the GOP run the show.
Interesting. Still not seeing any evidence of you knowing of a REAL person who sent that note. You've just heard the bell and started foaming at the mouth....good doggie. Well trained.

are lacking.

But keep trying.
My attempt? Well, I'm attempting to find out the truth of this story, if it really happened. You apparently just want to foam at the mouth with no verification. Good doggie.

So what have you done to verify the story ?

The flag worship in this country is kind of gross.

I think you misspelled fag.
Well, there it is.....always in the forefront of trumpanzees' thoughts and prayers.

Say what?
You're the last group of people I'd give thoughts and prayers to.
But you sure like to think about us, don't you? Had to bring us into this thread, didn't you?

Not really.
But you freaks keep holding these weird parades.
Not really? Then why did you bring "fags" into this thread? Besides it being in the forefront of your thoughts..........

I fly the Pan African Flag in my yard. I get some looks but so far no whites have been brave enough to say anything to me.

If you ever had the balls to visit Africa you qould soon realize ho much you would NOT want to bring how they live into your own Country. You would not want to turn AMerican into Africa. If you admire and adore africa so much you should move there and leave our rights and freedoms the pk alone.

The people there are beautiful. Its like coming home. I feel like I have a religious experience every time I visit.

You know...as in 2016.

are lacking.

But keep trying.

I read it and am choosing not to be upset until I know it really happened and who to be angry with. That is the adult thing to do......something trumpanzees can't do.

I think you misspelled fag.
Well, there it is.....always in the forefront of trumpanzees' thoughts and prayers.

Say what?
But you sure like to think about us, don't you? Had to bring us into this thread, didn't you?

Not really.
Not really? Then why did you bring "fags" into this thread? Besides it being in the forefront of your thoughts..........

When I encounter America haters the first thing I think?
What a fag!!

But you would support an ISIS flag.

I served in the Army for 4 years. I joined when I was 18 and was deployed twice. I walked the walk and decided I hate this country.

And yet, here you are....
Do you eat shit you hate? Do you wear shit you hate? Do you watch movies you hate? Did you buy a house you hate? Then why do you live where you hate? You do know that there are 2 other different countries you could move to that are just one step beyond our borders, right? Or do you enjoy your bitterness too much to do anything about it?

I am leaving this country. I'm still in my 20s and I have a child. It's not easy or cheap to uproot your life and leave. That's the only reason why it hasn't happened sooner.

No matter where you go, you will never experience more freedom and opportunity than you have here. I have a feeling you'll be back, pup. Good Luck where ever you land.

The people there are beautiful. Its like coming home. I feel like I have a religious experience every time I visit.

Do you go to cities or out into the less populated areas ?

You know...as in 2016.

are lacking.

But keep trying.

I read it and am choosing not to be upset until I know it really happened and who to be angry with. That is the adult thing to do......something trumpanzees can't do.

Of course...your metric is the THE METRIC.

How left wing of you.

Now, answer the question....what have you done...you said you were attempting to find out the truth of the story...implying some active pursuit.

Or did you lie....again ?

I served in the Army for 4 years. I joined when I was 18 and was deployed twice. I walked the walk and decided I hate this country.

Do you eat shit you hate? Do you wear shit you hate? Do you watch movies you hate? Did you buy a house you hate? Then why do you live where you hate? You do know that there are 2 other different countries you could move to that are just one step beyond our borders, right? Or do you enjoy your bitterness too much to do anything about it?

I am leaving this country. I'm still in my 20s and I have a child. It's not easy or cheap to uproot your life and leave. That's the only reason why it hasn't happened sooner.

No matter where you go, you will never experience more freedom and opportunity than you have here. I have a feeling you'll be back, pup. Good Luck where ever you land.

There are almost two dozen countries that regularly kick America's ass when it comes to the happiness of the people that live there. This place sucks. The culture is shit, the people are shit and the government is shit. I will never come back.

are lacking.

But keep trying.

How left wing of you.

Now, answer the question....what have you done...you said you were attempting to find out the truth of the story...implying some active pursuit.

I live reality.....I don't go all foam at the mouth with no verification. Sorry that you don't get that. Explains how you are a trumpanzee. It truly does. Good doggie.

are lacking.

But keep trying.

How left wing of you.

I live reality.....I don't go all foam at the mouth with no verification. Sorry that you don't get that. Explains how you are a trumpanzee. It truly does. Good doggie.

So you are not attempting anything.

Thanks for playing.

How left wing of you.

Thanks for playing.
Not my job...not my thread. Thank YOU for being a good doggie. Well groomed.

There are almost two dozen countries that regularly kick America's ass when it comes to the happiness of the people that live there. This place sucks. The culture is shit, the people are shit and the government is shit. I will never come back.

Most of those countries are smaller than many of our states (and even some cities).

I am not knocking them.

But America is not a monolith. It has good and bad.

It would be great if states could run their own shows.

How left wing of you.

Thanks for playing.
Not my job...not my thread. Thank YOU for being a good doggie. Well groomed.

This is from your post.....

Well, I'm attempting to find out the truth of this story, if it really happened.

And now you are saying you lied.

At least you are consistent.

Say what?

Not really.

What a fag!!
You think about fags all the time. Not sure why but I have my suspicions. A discussion about flags shouldnt automatically trigger a sexual response from you.

Say what?

Not really.

What a fag!!
Honestly...you think "fag" 24/7.....:71:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back