Neighbor threatens to take down American flag if patriot doesn't

Status
Not open for further replies.
The flag worship in this country is kind of gross.
What I don't get is why certain people get worked up in the first place. Everybody is going to fly a flag that means something to them and because this is the USA, what makes them certain people think that they won't see the USA flag somewhere here at least once in their lives?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Neighbor Threatens to Take Down American Flag If Patriot Doesn't

I am disgusted you would fly this symbol of hate. (American Flag) Judging by the trucks in your driveway, I can only assume you voted for Trump. This is a disgusting house and Bozeman deserves better. If not taken down tonight, I will take it (American Flag) down myself.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Because this is a Trump hating Anti American little complaining bitch, I'd fly ten flags and then I would sue the fkr for being an ANTI AMERICAN PRICK LOL........

You don't like this flag mother fkr then get the fk out of the US there hows that you Anti American scum bag pos.

AND NUMBER ONE B**CH YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO TOUCH MY PROPERTY JUST BECAUSE YOU PUKE BAG WEAK COWARD DOESN'T LIKE IT. GTF OUT OF THE US ...................
Back to the OP....do we have a name for this evil neighbor yet?
I'm guessing some redneck staged this and posted a video of himself talking tough. Who films themselves coming home?

This is from your post.....

Well, I'm attempting to find out the truth of this story, if it really happened.

And now you are saying you lied.

At least you are consistent.
You haven't noticed me asking the OP several times? Of course he's run away from his thread like he does. I will point out, he doesn't have a very good record for telling the truth or picking thread topics that are the truth either.
This might be worse than a video he posted about a "muslim riot" in London.

That was actually a peace demo in cardiff being attacked by neo nazis..

He just moves on to the next lie.

Is that speculation on your part (this might be worse) ? Or are you here to help the board liar in their attempt to find the truth of the story ?
The OP is the biggest liar on this board. He must be getting paid to post his shit.
I am still waiting for Obama to invade Korea to prevent a trump presidency.

deanrd did not post the OP.
NO! Really?

I am disgusted you would fly this symbol of hate. (American Flag) Judging by the trucks in your driveway, I can only assume you voted for Trump. This is a disgusting house and Bozeman deserves better. If not taken down tonight, I will take it (American Flag) down myself.

Because this is a Trump hating Anti American little complaining bitch, I'd fly ten flags and then I would sue the fkr for being an ANTI AMERICAN PRICK LOL........

You don't like this flag mother fkr then get the fk out of the US there hows that you Anti American scum bag pos.

AND NUMBER ONE B**CH YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO TOUCH MY PROPERTY JUST BECAUSE YOU PUKE BAG WEAK COWARD DOESN'T LIKE IT. GTF OUT OF THE US ...................
I'm guessing some redneck staged this and posted a video of himself talking tough. Who films themselves coming home?
Who films themselves committing a crime?

People in general are pretty fucking stupid

A good number of nations don't allow the average public to own the flag and only the government can fly it. I suspect that it is because if the average people in other countries were allowed to own it, they would be burning their own flags....and be jailed in the process.

A good number of nations don't allow the average public to own the flag and only the government can fly it. I suspect that it is because if the average people in other countries were allowed to own it, they would be burning their own flags....and be jailed in the process.
You realize that this entire "event" may not have really happened, right?

I find it interesting that millions flocked to this country and its flag, seeing them as a beacon and symbol of hope, individual freedoms and less government oppression. For those that have the audacity to claim that they find this nation's flag, a symbol of hate, find some nation that harbors all those qualities that you embrace...…….and move there.

You realize that this entire "event" may not have really happened, right?
As we can neither prove whether it did or did not actually occur, I will still give my opinion as if such a thing did occur, which considering the far-left's actions and words, probably did occur.

But you would support an ISIS flag.

I served in the Army for 4 years. I joined when I was 18 and was deployed twice. I walked the walk and decided I hate this country.

And yet, here you are....
Do you eat shit you hate? Do you wear shit you hate? Do you watch movies you hate? Did you buy a house you hate? Then why do you live where you hate? You do know that there are 2 other different countries you could move to that are just one step beyond our borders, right? Or do you enjoy your bitterness too much to do anything about it?

I am leaving this country. I'm still in my 20s and I have a child. It's not easy or cheap to uproot your life and leave. That's the only reason why it hasn't happened sooner.

No matter where you go, you will never experience more freedom and opportunity than you have here. I have a feeling you'll be back, pup. Good Luck where ever you land.

There are almost two dozen countries that regularly kick America's ass when it comes to the happiness of the people that live there. This place sucks. The culture is shit, the people are shit and the government is shit. I will never come back.

Then stop talking and get the fuck out ya wet behind the ears punk

I find it interesting that millions flocked to this country and its flag, seeing them as a beacon and symbol of hope, individual freedoms and less government oppression. For those that have the audacity to claim that they find this nation's flag, a symbol of hate, find some nation that harbors all those qualities that you embrace...…….and move there.
Billions more see it as oppressive war mongering nation and dont flock to it.

I served in the Army for 4 years. I joined when I was 18 and was deployed twice. I walked the walk and decided I hate this country.

Do you eat shit you hate? Do you wear shit you hate? Do you watch movies you hate? Did you buy a house you hate? Then why do you live where you hate? You do know that there are 2 other different countries you could move to that are just one step beyond our borders, right? Or do you enjoy your bitterness too much to do anything about it?

I am leaving this country. I'm still in my 20s and I have a child. It's not easy or cheap to uproot your life and leave. That's the only reason why it hasn't happened sooner.

No matter where you go, you will never experience more freedom and opportunity than you have here. I have a feeling you'll be back, pup. Good Luck where ever you land.

There are almost two dozen countries that regularly kick America's ass when it comes to the happiness of the people that live there. This place sucks. The culture is shit, the people are shit and the government is shit. I will never come back.

I'll talk all I want you fuckmouthed hick.

Its not a crime to put a note on someones door and that wasnt what the video captured. All we see is some hick talking tough and reading a note he probably wrote himself.

Its not a crime to put a note on someones door and that wasnt what the video captured.

Trespassing is a crime

That's just it...youre all talk. Just do it. Go....you wont be missed little boy

You're seeking attention is all

That's just it...youre all talk. Just do it. Go....you wont be missed little boy

I'm young, and it takes time and money to uproot your life and move across the world, especially when you have a child. I assure you it's happening soon, though. I'll be living in a much better country within about a year. I can't wait to leave this shit hole and never look back.

Billions more see it as oppressive war mongering nation and dont flock to it.
Those nations (China, North Korea, Cuba, Russia, Venezuela, Syria, Iran, et cetera), fall into the category of nations that lack the freedom of speech, except to promote their Communist, Oligarchy, Authoritarian, Islamic ideology.

I'm young, and it takes time and money to uproot your life and move across the world, especially when you have a child. I assure you it's happening soon, though. I'll be living in a much better country within about a year. I can't wait to leave this shit hole and never look back.

You're all blabber...no action

You're all blabber...no action

You're a dumb redneck.

Its not a crime to put a note on someones door and that wasnt what the video captured. All we see is some hick talking tough and reading a note he probably wrote himself.
You assume he has mastered writing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back