Neighbor threatens to take down American flag if patriot doesn't

Status
Not open for further replies.
Over 200 posts and no proof that this actually happened. Mental !!

Prove it didn't happen, pee wee puffer

Of course you're a flamer and your ilk is constantly getting caught hoaxing hate crimes. Let's discuss homos pulling that shit shall we?
Is that how your whacko brain works ?
Make up shit then ask normal folk to prove your fantasy didnt actually happen.
You are a loon.
Several posters have asked for any sort of corroborating evidence on this thread but the silence is deafening.
Please provide a link of any sort. The lying trash OP hs run away already.

You're not even an American, toad. You don't matter. Now run along

Of course you're a flamer and your ilk is constantly getting caught hoaxing hate crimes. Let's discuss homos pulling that shit shall we?
Ok, give us the name of the neighbor who left the note.

And, Mal, I see that you still have gays on the brain.

Oh great the second stolen valor imbecile, Pete chimes in...with the same redundant shit he's already posted five times on this thread

Wanna play BoPete?

Looks like a hoax, a badly executed hoax

It has every conservative cliche about liberals you could ask for

I could buy you kid. Fact. You're the one that can't afford to leave lol....need a handout lil boy?

You're just blabbering to blabber...and being mocked

You're probably old as fuck and being taken care of by some dude. I can afford to leave and I'm still in my 20s. It takes time to gain citizenship

I'm 33, degree in economics and walked away from a career to raise our children to prevent them from ending up like you....worthless and weak.

How'd that work out for ya, kid?

I'm surprised you find time to work or raise kids with all of the time you spend here. I'm even more surprised your barely literate ass made it through a college course. I earn good money and I'll earn even better money after I leave this shit hole filled with trash like you. In the meantime, like I said, I'll talk all the shit I want. Deal with it, hick.
You'd like to think so, but stolen valor is far worse. You should be ashamed.

There is no valor in serving the United States government. I am ashamed of my service. I trashed all of my uniforms years ago.
That's right traitor, that's how you should feel. In fact you should be tried for treason.
I love how trumpanzees completely ignore the law and want to "try" people with no evidence.....
The evidence you are a traitor is right here on this forum and black and white.

Everything is black and white when you're a fucking idiot.

Must make it hard for you to find matching socks.

Is that how your whacko brain works ?
Make up shit then ask normal folk to prove your fantasy didnt actually happen.
You are a loon.
Several posters have asked for any sort of corroborating evidence on this thread but the silence is deafening.
Please provide a link of any sort. The lying trash OP hs run away already.

You're not even an American, toad. You don't matter. Now run along
So you cant prove his actually happened.
No surprise.
What usually happens is that the OP fucks off to his next lie leaving a few low grade types to get outraged.

This is where you come in.

You're pathetic. Hurry and leave this nation nobody will miss you. Do it....now kid

I'll leave when I'm good and ready you worthless hick.

I could buy you kid. Fact. You're the one that can't afford to leave lol....need a handout lil boy?

You're just blabbering to blabber...and being mocked

You're probably old as fuck and being taken care of by some dude. I can afford to leave and I'm still in my 20s. It takes time to gain citizenship

I'm 33, degree in economics and walked away from a career to raise our children to prevent them from ending up like you....worthless and weak.

How'd that work out for ya, kid?

I'm surprised you find time to work or raise kids with all of the time you spend here. I'm even more surprised your barely literate ass made it through a college course. I earn good money and I'll earn even better money after I leave this shit hole filled with trash like you. In the meantime, like I said, I'll talk all the shit I want. Deal with it, hick.

You’re all talk, hypocrite. Pathetic.

Ok, give us the name of the neighbor who left the note.

And, Mal, I see that you still have gays on the brain.

Oh great the second stolen valor imbecile, Pete chimes in...with the same redundant shit he's already posted five times on this thread

Wanna play BoPete?
Hey Mal....:bye1: So, what do you think about being all upset about an incident where we have NO evidence who did it?

Big words for a little faggot hiding behind stolen valor.

You're probably a fat redneck on the verge of kicking the bucket due to heart disease.

There is no valor in serving the United States government. I am ashamed of my service. I trashed all of my uniforms years ago.

You're pathetic. Hurry and leave this nation nobody will miss you. Do it....now kid

You will never leave. You know this. You are an all talk hypocrite and you are going nowhere. You will accomplish nothing more than being an asshole on the Internet. Your convictions have no courage, and you have no spine. Way to go, hypocrite.

Let's keep in mind that this thread was started by a poster that keeps starting threads with lying premises like his George Lopez thread from just the other day.....but all the trumpanzees come running to get their dose of outrage....it keeps them going in their otherwise sad little existences.

I can see if the guy had one of those 20 foot flags that is bigger than everyone else

But the guy has a $9.99 flag from Walmart in freak’n Montana

You're probably a fat redneck on the verge of kicking the bucket due to heart disease.

You will never leave. You know this. You are an all talk hypocrite and you are going nowhere. You will accomplish nothing more than being an asshole on the Internet. Your convictions have no courage, and you have no spine. Way to go, hypocrite.

You're pretty redundant in the way you type. Your belief is not required. I've never concerned myself too much with the opinions of small minded people.

You're pretty redundant in the way you type. Your belief is not required. I've never concerned myself too much with the opinions of small minded people.

You are full of shit big mouth. Everyone knows it. You are going nowhere, in every sense of the phrase.

Let's keep in mind that this thread was started by a poster that keeps starting threads with lying premises like his George Lopez thread from just the other day.....but all the trumpanzees come running to get their dose of outrage....it keeps them going in their otherwise sad little existences.
Notice this skank always comes to the aid of the America haters?

At last count, there are four liberals in the entire state of Montana

I doubt if they will be taking down any flags

You are full of shit big mouth. Everyone knows it. You are going nowhere, in every sense of the phrase.

This sounds like projection. You're probably just jealous because you're stuck at some dead end job with no chance of moving upward, most likely because of your meager intellect.

I doubt ti too because they'll get their asses beat down.
They hate the flag.

They hate conservatives.

They will not compromise on their leftist views. aka we are the devil because we disagree.

They riot when someone of different opinions want to speak.

They say nothing of Federal agencies abusing citizens.

Face it. They SUCK.

I doubt ti too because they'll get their asses beat down.
They hate the flag.

They hate conservatives.

They will not compromise on their leftist views. aka we are the devil because we disagree.

They riot when someone of different opinions want to speak.

They say nothing of Federal agencies abusing citizens.

Face it. They SUCK.
In other words, true patriots! lol, not!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back